What's new

Warning Level

You got 30 on your record?

View attachment 560791

LoathsomeShadyIvorygull-max-1mb.gif

@Imran Khan how many u got champ? (then tag someone else you think can match)

my boss is not happy either with me

we are only highlighting the abuse we have taken from bangladeshi members.

its our metoo moment. jealous much brahmin moderator
Putter Allah hi bhala keray aap logon ka

You can now check your own warnings. This should help determine when you are getting banned. Also there is no guarantee that next thing will be a warning, it could be a straight ban depending on the violation.

Active Warning Points - Ban Length

3 points - 7 days
4 points - 2 weeks
5 points - 1 month
6 points - 2 months
7 points - 3 months
8 points - 4 months
100 points - permanent

Click your own profile, and click warnings.
View attachment 560653
How do points get accumulated to 100 if they expire along the way?

Omg did you guys make this a **** measuring competition? Do you want me a plant doctor to preform vasectomy on you?

Guys will be guys always hehe....just having spot of fun on the cute disciplining.

Any words of wisdom to reach your level?

Sidd already answered lol. Bread + lassi. Can't beat that...just be yourself and persist but dont overdo (and learn who is worth engaging on serious stuff vs banter stuff...and who takes it the right away and who doesnt etc). When you have finally found common cause with ppl on "another side"...means you figured it out well (i.e joke past the stuff you have hurled worst at each other etc).

But some people are just not that much rebel/testy in first place (and have ideal combo of identity + issues debated etc)....I mean could you imagine if Sidd was Indian?....he would have been permabanned long time back lol (for equivalent amount of stuff done)....some stuff you just inherit and work with what you have.....and it will click somehow in this warning + persistence stuff lol (coz you never quite went over the edge into perma ban territory....you stayed grounded and may have peeped over the cliff edge and thats it...).

Just of course our "envelope" will vary somewhat given its not a fully level playing field (but then again which field is?)

we are only highlighting the abuse we have taken from bangladeshi members.

its our metoo moment. jealous much brahmin moderator

LOL...yah I would say 99% of my stuff come from BD fun. It was a good battle, learned a good deal too...made some worthy friends (who got what my whole deal is essentially) and decent acquaintances too. Rest I just selectively engage as needed.

Mostly I deflected there (to that subforum) for that kinda stuff coz I couldn't do the same with Pak members as much (coz it just straight ban)....and so many BD people just respond so quickly and heatedly to the slightest thing....its cute.

Back
Top Bottom