What's new

Warning Level

True! If they expired you should be in the clear...But I dont think you can have 100 ACTIVE points coz after 3 you would get a short term ban, right?

Yes. I think so. My last warning point is from January and that too expired in February

I mean look at Auz he is alive and kicking :p:

He is 2 away from 150. He is Virat Kohli of PDF

@WebMaster

I think 100 means permanent ban :unsure: but I see some having above 100 also :unsure:

It only refers to active points, not the ones that are expired.

You can have 200 points also, if all you have done is accrue only a few points at a time and they expired eventually over time.

Is there a way to get rid of the negative rating? I have one and I don't like it. :no:

Please write "deliberate extra H"
If you think it was a deliberate, did it made slang word or a word that is banned on PDF

There could be spelling errors, or it could be one of the many ways how people spell a word like
centre center
fibre fiber
litre liter
theatre theater
colour color
flavour flavor
humour humor
labour labor
neighbour neighbor
fuelled fueled
fuelling fueling

And if some mod feels offended by extra H, than same mod should also be sincere in his duty when he find words like Rapistan, Gangistan etc. Rather have seen Mods using those words for a country.

Finally English is not a mother tongue of many from this region, its second language and people can make mistake.
Easy way out is to explain and correct the user by pointing out the post and not going over few post, marking them negative due to extra h and then using a ban hammer without even giving a chance to poster.

You all hear him,
It could be straight ban in case of repetitive violation. This means that your next abusive comment can get you a ban.
Please be positive and encourage peaceful orientation.Be representative of your respective nations.
Avoid chest thumping as it reflects inferiority complex and childish attitude.It also attracts trolling and abuse so think before you type.
Regards

Last edited:
@GURU DUTT has 112 lol. You guys are amateurs.
zinda ho abhee tum :sarcastic:

Anupam kher.JPG

Back
Top Bottom