What's new

Warning for India: Chinese air force inducts new stealth fighter ahead of schedule

Your engines! IN rejected Tejas because of Indian engines. With J-20 in China's hand India will never know what flew over their head. Either buy PAK-FA without TOT or suffer. No other option for 5th gen.

Better go and read Aero India 2017 thread , instead of asking the same question again and again.

Dont think a chinese "stealth" plane is going to effect India at all.

Indian Air Force and Air Defenses units are aware how to deal with the problems.

You are obviously not a engineer. Their is a concept of reliability and life cycle in engineering. For all your spin , your bosom friends didnt trust your cheaper engine for jf17. Care to explain why ?
Simple. Trust isn't black and white unless you only view the world (or everything outside India) as black and white. Some Chinese engines may not be trusted to be used on JF17. It doesn't mean they are completely not trustworthy. Chinese WS-10 isn't widely used in in Chinese J-10 but it is in J-11, J-15 and J-16. I know you want to paint a picture that Chinese engines are worthless but that is not the truth.

To all my Indian brothers , China is not our enemy it's just economic competitor. Please see through china's point of view why they support Pakistani it's because pakistan is really been their friend not because pakistan is our enemy.
Let me share my own experience with Chinese. Every two year's there is construction equipment exhibition in bangalore excon. I work for organiser's of excon. There is special hall for Chinese companies. Fortunately I am interacting with Chinese people from last two years. Believe me they are very good people. You won't believe most of them don't even know about 1962 war. They are very humble. They even invited me to visit China. They said they will personally look into visa and related legal matters. Hopefully I am going to visit China one day.
I am desperately waiting for excon 2017 so that I can see them again.
Hopefully at least some people will understand what I am trying to say.

Headline made by someone who has no idea what J20 is made for.

Good to know that your personal experience with a few chinese defines them for all Indians.
They are the most devious ppl on the planet earth , except maybe the brits.
If you deal with them dont keep anything on a understanding basis , put it ALL in writing.
They have no compunction about supplying inferior goods. Its like a game for them on how to pull wool over customers eyes.
I have worked and unfortunately had to procure equipment from them due to their low price.
They will leave without fully commissioning and luckily we Indians are able to do it in their absence.
Speak to the africans on chinese and Indian products and you will get a better idea.
They will look after you in china with a personal touch , but to get your business.
Dont expect pappi jhappi type friends .
Also no free pen drives from them as souveniers. They come with free trojans.

Wow that is a lot of racist negative stereotyping of Chinese people in one post. :lol:

To all my Indian brothers , China is not our enemy it's just economic competitor. Please see through china's point of view why they support Pakistani it's because pakistan is really been their friend not because pakistan is our enemy.
Let me share my own experience with Chinese. Every two year's there is construction equipment exhibition in bangalore excon. I work for organiser's of excon. There is special hall for Chinese companies. Fortunately I am interacting with Chinese people from last two years. Believe me they are very good people. You won't believe most of them don't even know about 1962 war. They are very humble. They even invited me to visit China. They said they will personally look into visa and related legal matters. Hopefully I am going to visit China one day.

According to most of the Indian members here, China is just waiting for the moment to declare war on India.

Do you really think the AMCA will be inducted into the Indian Air Force in 2025?

Isn't the entire concept still on paper?

^^^

Happy to see you around CD. I don't think it is feasible to induct AMCA by 2025. Some of my Indian friends is not going to like post but honestly babu's India they're really good in talking and throwing random dates in media IF we have robust manufacturing system like China then the mentioned deadline is achievable but having said that we have make remarkable advancement in various technologies and LCA is a good learning curve it may help to speed up AMCA induction date.

Regards,
Jailer

Ok, it is not a great plane, now Indians go relax instead wasting time here

To many Indians. Anything designed or build by China are crappy. So to these guys, only imported weapons are reliable. I wonder where they get the idea that only imports are reliable?

India chances of war with China is like 10% so J20 J30 J50 J100 is irrelevant as likelihood of war is so remote.

NOW

India chances of War with PAKISTAN is like 70% IN WHICH case their JF17 and mostly outdated F16 become the main threat.

With rafales , mrage2000/5 mig29 and over 250 su30mki india is stunningly well equipped in relative terms ..

THE GAP IS ENORMOUS

Enough internet for today. Logging out.

1030953223.jpg

Back
Top Bottom