What's new

Warning for India: Chinese air force inducts new stealth fighter ahead of schedule

Do you know what Industrial standard is for? and to import things to US, Japan Europe and other place what you may required?. If India don't have any industrial standard for import things doesn't means that other countries don't. Please check with your export oriented companies that what i am talking about
bis,org,in/cert/ProdUnManCert.asp
business-standard,com/article/economy-policy/indian-steel-exports-overtake-imports-after-a-gap-of-3-years-117030900561_1.html

Its not on paper work is on progress
AMCA_Activity_Chart.png

http://www.livefistdefence.com/2017/02/exclusive-indias-5th-gen-amca-targets-2030.html
Hope it won't delay like Tejas.

Yup 8 b is for all the arms purchases.
Also China bought quite a few fighters and engines from the Russians in the last few years. Its a continuing trend.
8 billions is not much, I think we shall spend more. Don't worry, China will not deploy J20 at India border if you deploy Rafale at the border. It depends the threat we may face.

Hope it won't delay like Tejas.

8 billions is not much, I think we shall spend more. Don't worry, China will not deploy J20 at India border if you deploy Rafale at the border. It depends the threat we may face.
In a clash between j20 and western jets the Chinese will come out losers.
Thats because of superior radars and armaments.
Also in a future conflict , i forsee the USA giving India covert and overt help against the Chinese.
The chinese are on a weak wicket here.

bis,org,in/cert/ProdUnManCert.asp
business-standard,com/article/economy-policy/indian-steel-exports-overtake-imports-after-a-gap-of-3-years-117030900561_1.html

Now please compare it with your old statement and tell me where are you standing?

Also in a future conflict , i forsee the USA giving India covert and overt help against the Chinese.
We are stronger than ever.

Chinese itself can't produce any high quality stuff if not western R & D.So there is no option to dump low quality stuff in India cause they are all low quality...Copies everything to make it worse & low grade scrap..
There is a Chinese reputation worldwide..
And yes it is sold in India not for quality but cheapness..

China dump low quality stuff in India? :o: and why you didn't want to mention that is probably the only things what majority Indians can afford, please don't portray India as a dump yard, shame on you.

Why has china bought 8 billion usd worth of fighters from Russia if this is such a great plane ?
probably to copy them

chinese take russian technology and usually make it better. And saying the China needed su35 when its flying stealth bombers is pointless.

China dump low quality stuff in India? :o: and why you didn't want to mention that is probably the only things what majority Indians can afford, please don't portray India as a dump yard, shame on you.

Read my comment again..:enjoy:
It's not only of China but sell of most product from most countries are high in India whether high cost or low cost.Like Iphone sales are record high,Samsung making record profit in India.

Indian market is big & booming with all tier consumers.

We can afford a lot but we don't want to..

Again Chinese products are sold only because of it's cheapness..Why would someone buy a Chinese product worth high cost..!:lol: There are other reliable products out there...:D

Last edited:
India chances of war with China is like 10% so J20 J30 J50 J100 is irrelevant as likelihood of war is so remote.

NOW

India chances of War with PAKISTAN is like 70% IN WHICH case their JF17 and mostly outdated F16 become the main threat.

With rafales , mrage2000/5 mig29 and over 250 su30mki india is stunningly well equipped in relative terms ..

THE GAP IS ENORMOUS

i slightly agree with ur point that there is no chance of war between china and india

but the second point of a 70% of war between pakistan and india is BS and just media talk and key board warriors talk. there is never a 70% chance of war between 2 nuclear armed countries

no matter how much indian politicians try of war mongering the truth is the army generals know better of consequences of a nuclear stand off. its just not worth it for both countries. no matter how much indians claim that there is military gap between the two countries. especially now pakistan is completing its nuclear trident

india and pakistan will continue to be at war with the proxies they are using now. but not a full on war

for 30 years we used to think the same thing, the americans will help us completely destroy india because it is Russias biggest cold war alley. the truth is uncle sam doesn't do anything till it sees benefits for itself.

also i don't see india fighting any wars for Uncle sam either, india has its own interests and that is doing as much business with china as possible.

for 30 years we used to think the same thing, the americans will help us completely destroy india because it is Russias biggest cold war alley. the truth is uncle sam doesn't do anything till it sees benefits for itself.

also i don't see india fighting any wars for Uncle sam either, india has its own interests and that is doing as much business with china as possible.

The Most sensible post of this Thread.

Read my comment again..:enjoy:
It's not only of China but sell of most product from most countries are high in India whether high cost or low cost.Like Iphone sales are record high,Samsung making record profit in India.

Indian market is big & booming with all tier consumers.

We can afford a lot but we don't want to..

Again Chinese products are sold only because of it's cheapness..Why would someone buy a Chinese product worth high cost..!:lol: There are other reliable products out there...:D

And China has satisfies affordable Indians with our Cheapest products :D a win-win:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom