What's new

Warning for India: Chinese air force inducts new stealth fighter ahead of schedule

^^^

Happy to see you around CD. I don't think it is feasible to induct AMCA by 2025. Some of my Indian friends is not going to like post but honestly babu's India they're really good in talking and throwing random dates in media IF we have robust manufacturing system like China then the mentioned deadline is achievable but having said that we have make remarkable advancement in various technologies and LCA is a good learning curve it may help to speed up AMCA induction date.

Regards,
Jailer

Those "random dates" are actually hurting India's reputation. Many Chinese people would like to see the real progress India is making, but they just can't stomach the boasting and bragging from your babus and media.

To all my Indian brothers , China is not our enemy it's just economic competitor. Please see through china's point of view why they support Pakistani it's because pakistan is really been their friend not because pakistan is our enemy.
Let me share my own experience with Chinese. Every two year's there is construction equipment exhibition in bangalore excon. I work for organiser's of excon. There is special hall for Chinese companies. Fortunately I am interacting with Chinese people from last two years. Believe me they are very good people. You won't believe most of them don't even know about 1962 war. They are very humble. They even invited me to visit China. They said they will personally look into visa and related legal matters. Hopefully I am going to visit China one day.
I am desperately waiting for excon 2017 so that I can see them again.
Hopefully at least some people will understand what I am trying to say.

Exactly- India is not significant militarily and geopolitically. In terms of economics though, it's a place for Chinese companies/enterprises to easily make $$$ by massively dumping items that Indians have a high demand for, but could only afford- such as lower end cheap smartphones and low-cost products

In other words:

Low-cost products for low-cost people.

Exactly- India is not significant militarily and geopolitically. In terms of economics though, it's a place for Chinese companies/enterprises to easily make $$$ by massively dumping items that Indians have a high demand for and could only afford- such as lower end cheap smartphones and low-cost products
Exactly the point i made but some intelligent mod deleted my post .

To many Indians. Anything designed or build by China are crappy. So to these guys, only imported weapons are reliable. I wonder where they get the idea that only imports are reliable?
Not only Indians but for the whole world as well as the Pakistanis and the Chinese.

Exactly the point i made but some intelligent mod deleted my post .

Not only Indians but for the whole world as well as the Pakistanis and the Chinese.

India is like a goldmine to the Chinese now.

There are so many categories of products that Indians need and the the Chinese has a huge oversupply of them.

India is like a goldmine to the Chinese now.

There are so many categories of products that Indians need and the the Chinese has a huge oversupply of them.

Like i've said, most of these products that the CHinese are dumping in Bharat are mostly low-cost and low-quality items. However, Indians have no choice to buy them because they come at a price range that only they(Bharatis) can afford.

low-quality goods for low-quality people.

Win-win situation for both China and India.

low-quality goods for low-quality people.

Win-win situation for both China and India.

Chinese itself can't produce any high quality stuff if not western R & D.So there is no option to dump low quality stuff in India cause they are all low quality...Copies everything to make it worse & low grade scrap..
There is a Chinese reputation worldwide..
And yes it is sold in India not for quality but cheapness..

Chinese itself can't produce any high quality stuff if not western R & D.So there is no option to dump low quality stuff in India cause they are all low quality...Copies everything to make it worse & low grade scrap..

ya u repeated what i've said.

cheap and low quality products for cheap and low quality people.

Actually lots of videos on youtube with Pakistanis making fun of Chinese goods.

Do you really think the AMCA will be inducted into the Indian Air Force in 2025?

Isn't the entire concept still on paper?
Its not on paper work is on progress
AMCA_Activity_Chart.png

http://www.livefistdefence.com/2017/02/exclusive-indias-5th-gen-amca-targets-2030.html

I clarified it...

Only Pakistanis?
Actually what your biggest supporters really think about you matters more than a random person.
I dont want to hit ppl who are already down , the chinese on this site are great believers of the GREAT chinese theory.

Do you know what Industrial standard is for? and to import things to US, Japan Europe and other place what you may required?. If India don't have any industrial standard for import things doesn't means that other countries don't. Please check with your export oriented companies that what i am talking about

Back
Top Bottom