What's new

War is Coming | Amidst escalating tensions, Pakistan weighs its options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys listen to this video in this link about Musa Company on Indian Channel @Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @Antibodybody and others
Pakistan Army's Special Services Group may have carried out Poonch ambush
and video correspondent says that Pakistan may have carried out this attack in response to earlier attack by Indian Commandos who may have entered our side to carry out attack

If you did not had an answer for my question, why did you tagged me along?

You have been proven a liar. Is lying compulsory in Koran?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is strong language - and mods may delete- but some of you jingos on both sides should be sent to the battlefield asap.

Jab bandook ki 'awaaz' suno ge to phat ke haath me aa jayegi. Aur apni g@@@d bacha ke bhago ge.

Instead of making tall claims and laughable boasts on this forum.

We have ABMs though still not that mature
and India is too large for to be destroyed by small nation like Pakistan which neither has indigenous missile nor religions to boast of.

And who told you we Hindus don't have a concept of Heaven. We Hindus have a concept of world
beyond Heaven and Hell , known as Moksha or Nirvana.

I think 110 nuclear missiles should do the job.

That's wonderful, I am glad you have a concept of an afterlife, you sure will need it if you decide to go to war. :omghaha:

You have been proven a liar. Is lying compulsory in Islam?

What question ? o that I said almost for thousand years by Muslims and even if not complete still without getting ruled you used to get your *** kicked by Muslims every second day remember Ghaznavi and somnath :omghaha:

Reactions: HRK
Good but sorry,

the hunted is you.Remember history 1971 could be repeated in baluchistan.

Bengladesh has to made, no country can survive with such a long and huge geographical differences.
There is a huge distance in between two borders and in between an enemy like India was there too. Its always on the cards.

What question ? o that I said almost for thousand years by Muslims and even if not complete still without getting ruled you used to get your *** kicked by Muslims every second day remember Ghaznavi and somnath :omghaha:

What *** kicking?

Your two pence barbarian raider ( a true muslim of course) raided a temple at outskirts of Indian states but chickened out ( like a true muslim of course ) and forced to return through a waterless desert and suffer huge casualties when challenged by armies at ajmer.

So much love for war... then why r u complaining bombing in balouchistan, war in NWFP...

Cant you see we smiling here,
complaining is not the issue.
minute the bomb explodes, the next minute we do our usual business.

You have been proven a liar. Is lying compulsory in Koran?

:lol:

Calm down, bhai.

You seem to have touched a nerve.

I know you're pissed and for the same reason so am I.

But cool down a bit.

I have posted the link
Pakistan Army's Special Services Group may have carried out Poonch ambush
their is a written news and also a video in center watch that video

What *** kicking?

Your two pence barbarian raider ( a true muslim of course) raided a temple at outskirts of Indian states and was chickened out ( like a true muslim of course ) and forced to return through a waterless desert and suffer huge casualties when challenged by armies at ajmer.
Yes Yes and Ajmer that leader of your was also killed Mr one war was lost by Ghauri but still you lost the second war and that leader of your got killed

Reactions: HRK
:lol:

Calm down, bhai.

You seem to have touched a nerve.

I know you're pissed and for the same reason so am I.

But cool down a bit.

I do not expect some retarded islamists to learn real history but some facts need to be corrected for neutral viewers.Especially when the person who hold them is a douche.

Yes Yes and Ajmer that leader of your was also killed Mr one war was lost by Ghauyr

That was 180 years after ghaznavi was frolicking with flesh eatinq bacteria and by king of of completely different dynasty retardo.

Your hero ghaznavi fled like a rat when faced with real armies.

Such a pity!!! Its 21st century but still failed to take pride except from some marauders and looters.

I think 110 nuclear missiles should do the job.

That's wonderful, I am glad you have a concept of an afterlife, you sure will need it if you decide to go to war. :omghaha:

Think, When did you develop this new hobby?. think is a stuff that is evil Kafir cunning Bania's forte.

Just ensure these Tap quality Chinese missile stay on course and instead of landing on Dilli
not destroy Rawalpindi.

Come on guys. Nothing is going to happen. It is good that PA is taking a few precautions on its own but nothing is going to happen. War is not a possibility between India and Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom