What's new

want to say Sorry to Muslims/Pakistani Members.

i was expecting a cat fight not this:bad:

What cat fight? How can you and why should anyone fight with fools? I only told you about documentary (made by a prestigious channel) and the observations they arrived at. Factual stuff. All you picked up from that was my reference to the Bibilical understanding of human beings.

You could have seen, that they are changing their views about nature, about humans, about civilizations and that I was acknowledging that change, but no you chose to see bigotry.

Guess who was the bigot there?

lolz... is this what you read on your news all the time, people shooting each other, vomiting everywhre? :lol:

No they must be doing secular things like cooking food, going to jobs, maintaining mortgages, etc. etc. Common societal functions. But then all societies do that, right? Or do you suppose all an Indian does is shit on railway tracks 24x7x365 days a year?

well I was quite political during early teenage, I was even in RSS.
I learnt things much earlier I guess, then its just a lot more of sameness. :tsk:
Same here.

You must've had tough beginnings.

What cat fight? How can you and why should anyone fight with fools? I only told you about documentary (made by a prestigious channel) and the observations they arrived at. Factual stuff. All you picked up from that was my reference to the Bibilical understanding of human beings.

You could have seen, that they are changing their views about nature, about humans, about civilizations and that I was acknowledging that change, but no you chose to see bigotry.

Guess who was the bigot there?
point taken,,,,,,,now if u'll excuse me.:)

kutte kameene.. :guns:
really,,,i thought u r in school or somethng...

Same here.

You must've had tough beginnings.
yep, working class background.. baat se pata nahi chal raha hai... :p:

No they must be doing secular things like cooking food, going to jobs, maintaining mortgages, etc. etc. Common societal functions. But then all societies do that, right? Or do you suppose all an Indian does is shit on railway tracks 24x7x365 days a year?
you need to get some friends, have party. Relax. and get laid. Or get a nice massage.
You sound too much tense.

And if you ever wish, try living in a western country like UK for a year. You will be ashamed of being so wrong.

you need to get some friends, have party. Relax. and get laid. Or get a nice massage.
You sound too much tense.
And if you ever wish, try living in a western country like UK for a year. You will be ashamed of being so wrong.

You need to grow a brain and some sense of self respect. Unfortunately, I think it is too late for both.

Don't worry about my lifestyle. I think I live better than 99% of the world's population.

well, some days ago i posted couple of Replies in Anti-Modi thread and i posted some really really Bad words to Muslims and Pakistanis. i don't hate Muslims i have too many Muslims Friends too. u can Check my FB Friend List too. i was very angry when i saw that Anti- Modi thread and u guys know Mood Swings of Teenagers so please Forgive me for my words.

Regards,
Nexus

WEAKLING! Where is your Hindutva Credentials. Wait till Togadia hears of this.

It is big hearted of you to apologise though. But make sure you don't go on insulting if your apology is genuine.

apologies accepted but it still doesnot change the fact that modi is a freaking terrorist :whistle: :D

hey by the way, why you guys get so mental or sentimental when somebody says anything anti-modi, is he some kind of a religious guru to you?

I too want to know this, saying anything Anti-Modi in social media is tantamount to committing online suicide.

Back
Top Bottom