What's new

want to say Sorry to Muslims/Pakistani Members.

hD4E355D5

:D

why are people so serious about politics? o_O

Don't know about India, but in Pakistan, people have an unhealthy obsession for news. Which may be a good thing in making them politically aware. But news is our bread and butter.

On the forum, we have mostly people who have debating this sort of thing as a hobby, it's bound to get serious.

Don't know about India, but in Pakistan, people have an unhealthy obsession for news. Which may be a good thing in making them politically aware. But news is our bread and butter.

On the forum, we have mostly people who have debating this sort of thing as a hobby, it's bound to get serious.
its same in India.. news is like entertainment (now a days most news channels are) and compete with entertainment channels for eyeballs.

There was a video I watched some time back. It was about US marines/soldiers coming home with PTSD. The trauma they deal with ravaged with guilt over the awful things they did and the things they witnessed. They are basically wrecks and have very dysfunctional family lives.

Their entire training is focused on domination, killing, ruthlessness, being the alpha male. It jives in with the Christian/Western thinking that man being made in the image of God, is the master of world. Every living creature is his to be used as he will. To be conquered and subjugated and molded for his pleasure.

Now this kind of training while it produced the perfect killing machines, also causes immense harm to his integral being, making him lose touch with his humanity.

They changed the approach and their understanding of what the objective of the marine was to be. From being the master to being the protector. Of lives, of civilization, of nature, of country. Any reason.

Now that is a very Indian thinking. A very Hindu thinking. That man is not born to dominate, but to preserve, to protect. You are not a master, but a guardian.

That change in outlook made amazing difference in the well-being of the Marines.

Nowadays they have adopted a whole lot of Indian meditation practices, yoga, yogic nidra, etc., etc, as a way to deal with PTSD.
lolz.. people in west always want to learn new things, dont beat your own drum too much.

:disagree:
u expert of Christianity too,,,,,,,,,or is it ur hobby to belittle other religions?

Well it springs from not being shy to face truth. If you think the wars and destruction caused by Christians throughout the world for the last 2000 years is anything to go by, then they were certainly not inspired by the principle of turning the other cheek.

You can say some of them killed for some time, some of them enslaved others for some time, but when such deeds happen over a long period of time and with the entire lot of civilizations, then it is not coincidence. So there goes your theory that it is my hobby to rundown religions.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."New Living Translation
Then God said, "Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground."English Standard Version
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”New American Standard Bible
Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."King James Bible
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness. They will rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the livestock, all the earth, and the creatures that crawl on the earth." International Standard Version
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, to be like us. Let them be masters over the fish in the ocean, the birds that fly, the livestock, everything that crawls on the earth, and over the earth itself!"NET Bible
Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, after our likeness, so they may rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move on the earth." GOD'S WORD® Translation
Then God said, "Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth."Jubilee Bible 2000
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air and over the beasts and over all the earth and over every serpent that moves upon the earth.King James 2000 Bible
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.

Everyone is crazy about something.
I must be very boring coz I find it difficult to sustain interest in anything.:(

Well it springs from not being shy to face truth. If you think the wars and destruction caused by Christians throughout the world for the last 2000 years is anything to go by, then they were certainly not inspired by the principle of turning the other cheek.

You can say some of them killed for some time, some of them enslaved others for some time, but when such deeds happen over a long period of time and with the entire lot of civilizations, then it is not coincidence. So there goes your theory that it is my hobby to rundown religions.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
Parallel Verses
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."New Living Translation
Then God said, "Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground."English Standard Version
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”New American Standard Bible
Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."King James Bible
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness. They will rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the livestock, all the earth, and the creatures that crawl on the earth." International Standard Version
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, to be like us. Let them be masters over the fish in the ocean, the birds that fly, the livestock, everything that crawls on the earth, and over the earth itself!"NET Bible
Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, after our likeness, so they may rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move on the earth." GOD'S WORD® Translation
Then God said, "Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth."Jubilee Bible 2000
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air and over the beasts and over all the earth and over every serpent that moves upon the earth.King James 2000 Bible
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.
christians of the west learnt to live like civilized people, we still have not managed that. Although I would credit it to higher productivity/better standard of living for the change than their religion.

Parallel Verses
now ,,i feel sorry to have tagged u in the first place.....

Your apology not accepted, Iam working on having you banned......... wait.:sniper:

christians of the west learnt to live like civilized people, we still have not managed that. Although I would credit it to higher productivity/better standard of living for the change than their religion.

That is your perception based on your hero worship of the white skin. I do not think shooting and killing each other or as in the case of UK, getting drunk on weekends to the extent of vomiting all over the town and passing out on roads to be hallmarks of civilization. These are only superficial behaviors I am talking about. I don't have the patience to go into how they manage their standard of living on the dead bodies of human beings all over the planet and stealing resources from poorer countries.

Civilized, my foot.

now ,,i feel sorry to have tagged u in the first place.....

Oh too much for a lily livered being I suppose.

That is your perception based on your hero worship of the white skin. I do not think shooting and killing each other or as in the case of UK, getting drunk on weekends to the extent of vomiting all over the town and passing out on roads to be hallmarks of civilization. These are only superficial behaviors I am talking about. I don't have the patience to go into how they manage their standard of living on the dead bodies of human beings all over the planet and stealing resources from poorer countries.

Civilized, my foot.

Oh too much for a lily livered being I suppose.
lolz... is this what you read on your news all the time, people shooting each other, vomiting everywhre? :lol:

I must be very boring coz I find it difficult to sustain interest in anything.:(
Yeah you are. :P

I was pretty crazy about 2008 elections. parents were out of the country so full siaasat on thi. jhanday, badges, rallies !!!

I was in a cab when I heard the news about Benazir's assassination. I remember i was very happy o_O. the cab driver was also a die-hard leaguee supporter like myself (I remember he refused to accept the fare). but at my surprise the guy was saddened by Benazir's death and asked me not to celebrate.

Yeah you are. :P

I was pretty crazy about 2008 elections. parents were out of the country so full siaasat on thi. jhanday, badges, rallies !!!

I was in a cab when I heard the news about Benazir's assassination. I remember i was very happy o_O. the cab driver was also a die-hard leaguee supporter like myself (I remember he refused to accept the fare). but at my surprise the guy was saddened by Benazir's death a asked me not to celebrate.
well I was quite political during early teenage, I was even in RSS.
I learnt things much earlier I guess, then its just a lot more of sameness. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom