What's new

want to say Sorry to Muslims/Pakistani Members.

well, some days ago i posted couple of Replies in Anti-Modi thread and i posted some really really Bad words to Muslims and Pakistanis. i don't hate Muslims i have too many Muslims Friends too. u can Check my FB Friend List too. i was very angry when i saw that Anti- Modi thread and u guys know Mood Swings of Teenagers so please Forgive me for my words.

Regards,
Nexus

I hope this thread will help some of our saner Pakistani friends realise that all Modi supporters are not Muslim haters. In fact most aren't. He has been brought in for economy and for no other reason.

I hope this thread will help some of our saner Pakistani friends realise that all Modi supporters are not Muslim haters. In fact most aren't. He has been brought in for economy and for no other reason.

i personally have no issue with Modi being anti-Muslims. Hindutva looses its ideology if it is NOT anti-Muslims.

He is representing a hardliner Hindu party and he has all the rights to cash votes based on anti-Muslim sentiments or for that matter Pro-Hindus

i personally have no issue with Modi being anti-Muslims. Hindutva looses its ideology if it is NOT anti-Muslims.

He is representing a hardliner Hindu party and he has all the rights to cash votes based on anti-Muslim sentiments or for that matter Pro-Hindus

You are exactly saying what I pointed out towards in my post.

@Indrani
does this statement hold any water?

No, it does not. Hindutva is just Indianess which is the anglicized version of "Hinduness." What has Hinduness ever been if not plural? It is not Allah or Yahweh that Hindutva has disagreement with. It is the lack of respect, the lack of humbleness, the hubris, and the arrogance which lead one people to enslave others, to dominate over them, to indulge in wanton killing, any ideology which supports this which is what Hindutva is against.

No, it does not. Hindutva is just Indianess which is the anglicized version of "Hinduness." What has Hinduness ever been if not plural? It is not Allah or Yahweh that Hindutva has disagreement with. It is the lack of respect, the lack of humbleness, the hubris, and the arrogance which lead one people to enslave others, to dominate over them, to indulge in wanton killing, any ideology which supports this which is what Hindutva is against.
well,,,thank u for clarifying @Spring Onion

apologies accepted but it still doesnot change the fact that modi is a freaking terrorist :whistle: :D

hey by the way, why you guys get so mental or sentimental when somebody says anything anti-modi, is he some kind of a religious guru to you?
he is not a guru, nor is he a terrorist, he is a sectarian thug. :devil:

dont compare him with Imran Khan. I get it, you love him,you love him madly, fair enough... but dont compare him with Imran Khan.. there is no one, not even near to the league Imran Khan enjoys..
IK is indecisive and changes color every day. Modi is known for taking decision, some good and some disasterous.
There is no comparison coz IK is not a proven administrator.

bade bade deshon mai esi choti choti baaten hoti rehti hai :)

jao maaf kia :kiss3:

woh bhi hai
Muslim rights were abdicated under Modi rule in Gujarat.Mass killing of Muslims and destruction of property. Tough time ahead for Muslim under Mody's premiership. Posh Parts of Gujrat only Hindu allowed to buy house.

487442_433247626763107_1164149166_n.jpg

well,,,thank u for clarifying @Spring Onion

There was a video I watched some time back. It was about US marines/soldiers coming home with PTSD. The trauma they deal with ravaged with guilt over the awful things they did and the things they witnessed. They are basically wrecks and have very dysfunctional family lives.

Their entire training is focused on domination, killing, ruthlessness, being the alpha male. It jives in with the Christian/Western thinking that man being made in the image of God, is the master of world. Every living creature is his to be used as he will. To be conquered and subjugated and molded for his pleasure.

Now this kind of training while it produced the perfect killing machines, also causes immense harm to his integral being, making him lose touch with his humanity.

They changed the approach and their understanding of what the objective of the marine was to be. From being the master to being the protector. Of lives, of civilization, of nature, of country. Any reason.

Now that is a very Indian thinking. A very Hindu thinking. That man is not born to dominate, but to preserve, to protect. You are not a master, but a guardian.

That change in outlook made amazing difference in the well-being of the Marines.

Nowadays they have adopted a whole lot of Indian meditation practices, yoga, yogic nidra, etc., etc, as a way to deal with PTSD.

well, some days ago i posted couple of Replies in Anti-Modi thread and i posted some really really Bad words to Muslims and Pakistanis. i don't hate Muslims i have too many Muslims Friends too. u can Check my FB Friend List too. i was very angry when i saw that Anti- Modi thread and u guys know Mood Swings of Teenagers so please Forgive me for my words.

Regards,
Nexus

Elections are a time generally crammed with emotions. Back a year ago, members were biting each others' heads off over politics. Even I was.

Just remember, carry your ego concealed and your head bowed low, and even the worst of situations can be dealt with calmly.

Muslim rights were abdicated under Modi rule in Gujarat.Mass killing of Muslims and destruction of property. Tough time ahead for Muslim under Mody's premiership. Posh Parts of Gujrat only Hindu allowed to buy house.
thats not going to happen.

Elections are a time generally crammed with emotions. Back a year ago, members were biting each others' heads off over politics. Even I was.

Just remember, carry your ego concealed and your head bowed low, and even the worst of situations can be dealt with calmly.
why are people so serious about politics? o_O

It jives in with the Christian/Western thinking that man being made in the image of God, is the master of world. Every living creature is his to be used as he will. To be conquered and subjugated and molded for his pleasure.
:disagree:
u expert of Christianity too,,,,,,,,,or is it ur hobby to belittle other religions?

Back
Top Bottom