What's new

want to say Sorry to Muslims/Pakistani Members.

i personally have no issue with Modi being anti-Muslims. Hindutva looses its ideology if it is NOT anti-Muslims.

He is representing a hardliner Hindu party and he has all the rights to cash votes based on anti-Muslim sentiments or for that matter Pro-Hindus

Modi Pro-Hindutva?

:D I think you are increasingly going to see that he is in it for himself.

he is not a guru, nor is he a terrorist, he is a sectarian thug. :devil:

IK is indecisive and changes color every day. Modi is known for taking decision, some good and some disasterous.
There is no comparison coz IK is not a proven administrator.

Pretty much. But if you want results out of the Indian bureaucracy, you need a thug.

lolz.. people in west always want to learn new things, dont beat your own drum too much.

People like Indrani will beat their own drum too much. Any self-esteem they get is directly linked to their religion and ethncitiy.

It is quite sad really.

People like Indrani will beat their own drum too much. Any self-esteem they get is directly linked to their religion and ethncitiy.
It is quite sad really.

A little correction: It is religion, ethnicity, individuality, strength of character, social standing, family support and well being, etc., etc. I have more than enough reasons to be happy about myself.

Whereas were you not the fool who called Indian women ugly? The man who advised his friend not to visit India because she might get raped? Tell much about the stink hole that you are.

Good Nexus.... Self realizations is good to evolve yourself as an individual ......

well, some days ago i posted couple of Replies in Anti-Modi thread and i posted some really really Bad words to Muslims and Pakistanis. i don't hate Muslims i have too many Muslims Friends too. u can Check my FB Friend List too. i was very angry when i saw that Anti- Modi thread and u guys know Mood Swings of Teenagers so please Forgive me for my words.

Regards,
Nexus

this is not easy to do.....good for you!

Back
Top Bottom