What's new

want to say Sorry to Muslims/Pakistani Members.

@Nexus :rofl::rofl:
Aujaar-kaat-iska.png
Nobody can kill me Except God is my mantra aane do saale ko Kaat ke Nadi mai daal doonga usko :guns:

well, some days ago i posted couple of Replies in Anti-Modi thread and i posted some really really Bad words to Muslims and Pakistanis. i don't hate Muslims i have too many Muslims Friends too. u can Check my FB Friend List too. i was very angry when i saw that Anti- Modi thread and u guys know Mood Swings of Teenagers so please Forgive me for my words.

Regards,
Nexus

apologies accepted but it still doesnot change the fact that modi is a freaking terrorist :whistle: :D

hey by the way, why you guys get so mental or sentimental when somebody says anything anti-modi, is he some kind of a religious guru to you?

well, some days ago i posted couple of Replies in Anti-Modi thread and i posted some really really Bad words to Muslims and Pakistanis. i don't hate Muslims i have too many Muslims Friends too. u can Check my FB Friend List too. i was very angry when i saw that Anti- Modi thread and u guys know Mood Swings of Teenagers so please Forgive me for my words.

Regards,
Nexus

:) :) :) :)

Good a person should have the moral courage to stand for himself, however if u still remain neutral and calm only time will tell.

apologies accepted but it still doesnot change the fact that modi is a freaking terrorist
hey by the way, why you guys get so mental or sentimental when somebody says anything anti-modi, is he some kind of a religious guru to you?
I can ask same why you guys get mental when somebody says anything bad related to Pakistan or ISI :whistle:

apologies accepted but it still doesnot change the fact that modi is a freaking terrorist :whistle: :D

he is imran khaan of india and i am living in Gujarat so u can understand....

he is imran khaan of india and i am living in Gujarat so u can understand....

dont compare him with Imran Khan. I get it, you love him,you love him madly, fair enough... but dont compare him with Imran Khan.. there is no one, not even near to the league Imran Khan enjoys..

Back
Top Bottom