What's new

Walton to export refrigerators, ACs to India

Indians are a group of low-grade misers. People do not like to spend money. So, the producers cannot sell their goods as it is in the other two countries.
That was a lie your forefathers used to tell about your Bengali brothers across the border to have the feel good vibes, and you are continuing with the inglourious tradition. Your country has artificially inflated the price of all goods and commodities to sustain your closed economy, while we in India welcome your visitors in our country seeking quality products.

That was a lie your forefathers used to tell about your Bengali brothers across the border to have the feel good vibes, and you are continuing with the inglourious tradition. Your country has artificially inflated the price of all goods and commodities to sustain your closed economy, while we in India welcome your visitors in our country seeking quality products.
- No, our forefathers in east Bengal did not lie about the miser and inflexible mindset of Bengalis living in western Bengal. It is still true.
- Our economy is not closed that can be seen with the $6billion export of Indian goods it is soooo open.
- Our visitors go to India to visit Ajmer Sharif, Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Kutub Minar, Fatepur Sikri, Palaces in Rajasthan and many others. They bring back souvenirs for their close ones in the home country. It helps the Indian economy. Our people spend freely. They spend at least $500 per head (it may be more people like @TopCat, @Homo Sapiens know better) and the number of visitors is 1.3 million.

Now, let us see if the Indian newspapers will start crying or not when they see our Walton goods. By the way, why do not you expel the Muslims in the very poor Assam? They did not enlist in the residency registration only in the expectation of being expelled to a moderately rich BD by the BJP govt. Unfortunately, BJP now knows it and is backing away from its previous stand.

By the way, why do not you expel the Muslims in the very poor Assam?
Nice to finally see you calling them Muslims from Assam instead of Assamese muslims, seems like better sense has prevailed. Rest of your post is utter gibberish.

Again you have come up with some outdated and imagined data spread all over the Internet. The reality is your not so favorite BD's manufactured goods are being exported to your insular India. I wonder, how agonized you will be when Indian customers touch and adore our beautiful goods. The shapes and colors will certainly be very attractive.

Ask your Amma in India not to buy BD-make fridge and A/C. Good luck and do not again report my posts. I like fun and sarcasm. You are completely devoid of these two things.

How hard do you think it is to plant whatever one wants to in the "media" of a country that can get a 95% seat election result?

You can simply check the numbers as reported yourself if you internally feel an "out of date" excuse:

https://www.trademap.org/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

bdfridge.jpg

This is literally what every country in the world reports and confirms as importing from you on some product (UN comtrade database). Remember that 2015 was the year a big fanfare was announced on BD refrigerator exports to thailand....you can ask yourself if 157,000 USD export level (2018 - full 3 years later) would make sense if that was actually achieved in the end. Then simply extrapolate to more media promises now....and simply wait for the next few years numbers to come out form UN comtrade.

This is the fundamental problem with you lot, you just accept the cheap BD-stronk narrative first thing, without bothering to do even a cursory fact check. It explains your people's actual realised eternal (worse than Haitians) station in life, wherever you go, whatever the opportunity there.....simply no higher level thought process available....so its all custodial arts and curry "services".

Last edited:
How hard do you think it is to plant whatever one wants to in the "media" of a country that can get a 95% seat election result?

You can simply check the numbers as reported yourself if you internally feel an "out of date" excuse:

https://www.trademap.org/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

View attachment 575959

This is literally what every country in the world reports and confirms as importing from you on some product (UN comtrade database). Remember that 2015 was the year a big fanfare was announced on BD refrigerator exports to thailand....you can ask yourself if 157,000 USD export level (2018 - full 3 years later) would make sense if that was actually achieved in the end. Then simply extrapolate to more media promises now....and simply wait for the next few years numbers to come out form UN comtrade.

This is the fundamental problem with you lot, you just accept the cheap BD-stronk narrative first thing, without bothering to do even a cursory fact check. It explains your people's actual realised eternal (worse than Haitians) station in life, wherever you go, whatever the opportunity there.....simply no higher level thought process available....so its all custodial arts and curry "services".
Keep burning..

Aligning with Walton probably part of the game plan from Hyundai to grab more market in India with better product.

We have LG, Samsung, Electra, Carrier, General yet Walton is the one of the market leader. It is tested against all those brands locally. Now with Hyundai they will do just fine in Indian market.

Hyundais is not a comapny like Patanjali and they know what they are doing. They made the deal after thorough investigation of the quality and production process of Walton. At the end of the day it will be sold as Hyundai. So, rest assured that the product you get will meet international standard.
And, IT product? Which one is that? Zero hardware. The only indian IT product I am aware of is Tally accounting software sells cheap here. Other than that? Hardware? Software? None nada.. zip.

Art? None. Indians are not known for good painting but with horrible ghost looking sculpture.
Music - That I agree... Bengali songs are going strong as well.
Sas Bahu Serial -- loosing its apeal and people are moving on to Turkish serial these days.
Sir, All if not most of the Banks in BD runs on a fin soft called Finacle. There are others I can name, but leave it.
Just saying, you need to increase your GK.
On topic, we do have a free market. We will welcome the product if quality is good. Future will dictate about Walton.

Lmfao, only the brain-dead miyas will ever think of consuming something like Pran or whatever that $hit goes by. Meanwhile, your populace favour all things Indian over your own products. You must have heard your country beg us to allow the airing of your cable channels, we would have been inclined to allow your request but your Bongal crap would find no takers even amongst your illegal BD miyas in India.

Johora kela, we have always been a thorn on the side of you ungrateful wretches, so make no mistake about that!

With our help of course, who do you think trained your forces in the jungles of Tura or in Tripura.
Did you ever think Indians are anything but that? XD

Yeah yeah right after you finish choosing your side :,)

eh the most expensive of walton's offering is 76k bdt... so idk from you're taking out your figures
I am aware, the unit i checked was most expensive in 1.5ton category, that 76K taka unit is largely similar just that its 2 ton.....there isn't much feature changes except for an added climate option which my samsung already has and it is at the lower end of medium offerings by samsung.

**** that... idk if apple pay is available yet... but if it is, it's a game changer... goodbye to the days of counting your change

yet people can't get enough of that lichi drink lmao
now would you speak in a language that i understand lora? xD

Is Apple Pay available in Bangladesh? I don’t think it is in Pakistan.

I could be wrong though, and will Stand corrected if I’m wrong.

I just got my Apple Card and use it with Apple Pay.

@Axomiya_lora, what are you doing to stop our world-famous refrigerators and A/Cs from entering your hinterland? And why are you stopping the Miyans from coming back to BD after five centuries? They want to leave that poor Assam. You must expel them fast.

Last edited:
I am aware, the unit i checked was most expensive in 1.5ton category, that 76K taka unit is largely similar just that its 2 ton.....there isn't much feature changes except for an added climate option which my samsung already has and it is at the lower end of medium offerings by samsung.
What features are you really talking about? Because I remember you mentioned inverter which Walton offers... other than that I don’t seem to understand your hang ups. Walton’s offerings are diverse and not as minute you make it seem

Is Apple Pay available in Bangladesh? I don’t think it is in Pakistan.

I could be wrong though, and will Stand corrected if I’m wrong.

I just got my Apple Card and use it with Apple Pay.
Is the new card nfc enabled? Just wondering, no it isn’t in bd or pk... neither in Kuwait but surprisingly I’m using it in ukraine which is odd

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom