What's new

Waiting for the day Kashmir joins Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif

Your Nehru clung to calling himself a Kashmiri Pandit even though his roots in Kashmiris were several centuries old.
Nehru?? Seriously?? You are quoting that lowlife filthy bastard?? I will respect even Nawas Sheriff for that matter, but not Nehru.. It is because of that *** hole's power hunger that lead my mother India to this pathetic status.. So never quote him for anything man..

Now the question is does NS know the elections are over?

IOK and Azad Kashmir are terms used by both the nations, not a biggie

Already concluded and PMLN won but kindly correct there is no *** they have independent P.M and elected candidates, Only IOK (Indian Occupied term exists) where barbaric forces killed 90000 people.

Language does't change my ethnicity and we were forced to leave our own land but we / i am Kashmiri Pakistani will struggle to get back my motherland no matter it may take few more years.

Vaise Zameen ke jhagde internet pe solve hote hain kya ?

Anyways... Wish you best of luck !

i m not gonna argue with that as it has been debated on billion times ...... plus i believe we both have a life outside internet .......... so not gonna jump into an unproductive and really long debate ........... well if there will be a productive one on the forum plz do tag me

and we all know thats gonna happen one day

then you will have to show that path to most of kashmiris
i never said kashmiris but pro pakistani .. Kasmir belongs to India so is Kashmiri people.. and if you term those kashimiris as pro pakistani then yes you got it right ..

Nehru?? Seriously?? You are quoting that lowlife filthy bastard?? I will respect even Nawas Sheriff for that matter, but not Nehru.. It is because of that *** hole's power hunger that lead my mother India to this pathetic status.. So never quote him for anything man..

What a horrible person you are.

MUZAFFARABAD (PAKISTAN): "We are waiting for the day (when) Kashmirbecomes (a part of) PAKISTAN," Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said on Friday.
Then he can keep waiting till the sun becomes a red giant or the stars start winking out signalling the end of the universe.

The only issue is the illegal occupation of Pak Occupied Kashmir and GB which Pak forces invaded under Brig Akbar Khan in Operation Gulmarg in 1947 inspite of the Stand Still Agreement signed by Pakistan and the Maharaja of J&K. But then for Pakistan such agreements are not worth the paper they are written on! They never were and never will be.

And by the way, when is Pakistan going to withdraw all its forces from Pak Occupied Kashmir/GB, which is clearly and unambiguously mentioned in the UN Resolutions?

I'm a normal Indian Hindu, who got his land slashed into pieces by religious appeasers, power hungry pigs etc.. Once My motherland was a vast region with perennial rivers, fertile lands and what not.. Look at my country now.. Half of it is taken out.. Because of whom?? Mohammed ali Jinnah?? No.. Because of MK Gandhi and J Nehru.. China spat on my country in 1962, because of who??? The so called prime minister JNehru, who didn't have guts to field Airfroce to back Indian Army.. Looking at all this, if I say my country is strong powerful and happy than ever than I'm not an Indian at all..

On the other hand people like you are there, they will go to any extent to appease certain group in the name of tolerance and secularism..
I know you are a Christian and you don't feel the pain of us Hindus when our motherland under which the religion flourished is being divided into pieces.. I'm not horrible, it is you, that is horrible and the bane of this country..

Whaich part of my post is wrong, you tell me?? Since you gave negative rating to my post, you should also show the maturity to prove which part of my post deserved negative rating..???

I'm a normal Indian Hindu, who got his land slashed into pieces by religious appeasers, power hungry pigs etc.. Once My motherland was a vast region with perennial rivers, fertile lands and what not.. Look at my country now.. Half of it is taken out.. Because of whom?? Mohammed ali Jinnah?? No.. Because of MK Gandhi and J Nehru.. China spat on my country in 1962, because of who??? The so called prime minister JNehru, who didn't have guts to field Airfroce to back Indian Army.. Looking at all this, if I say my country is strong powerful and happy than ever than I'm not an Indian at all..

On the other hand people like you are there, they will go to any extent to appease certain group in the name of tolerance and secularism..
I know you are a Christian and you don't feel the pain of us Hindus when our motherland under which the religion flourished is being divided into pieces.. I'm not horrible, it is you, that is horrible and the bane of this country..

Whaich part of my post is wrong, you tell me?? Since you gave negative rating to my post, you should also show the maturity to prove which part of my post deserved negative rating..???

Calling a former Prime Minister, with a critical role in ensuring democratic habits and practices, and with a track record in the freedom struggle, the following:
  • lowlife
  • filthy
  • bastard
  • arsehole, and
  • power-hungry
Whatever your political views, you CANNOT talk like this about a former Prime Minister.

PS: And you got another, for abusing a religious community.

@Joe Shearer
I think I know your Kind.. The way, your long tenure in PDF shows your rank as admiral without a single negative rating, shows what a tolerant guy you could have been to have not said anything in disagreement when Indian affairs were ripped apart by Pakistanis in this forum day in and day out.. And here you are when an Indian says what is right to a lowlife politician, comes into picture by popping negative ratings..

@Joe Shearer
I think I know your Kind.. The way, your long tenure in PDF shows your rank as admiral without a single negative rating, shows what a tolerant guy you could have been to have not said anything in disagreement when Indian affairs were ripped apart by Pakistanis in this forum day in and day out.. And here you are when an Indian says what is right to a lowlife politician, comes into picture by popping negative ratings..

First, get to learn to think, and then say pompous things like,"I think....."

@Joe Shearer

PS: you called him lowlife again. Just saying.

@Soumitra

Somebody for your little club. You will love his views and his methods and manners.

you can popp as many negatives as you want, but that doesn't make you a patriot.. I won't hesitate to say, things that are right, in fear of negative ratings or getting banned.. As long as we can have multitude of Email ids I can come back again and show your true colours..

Yes, obsessive kids with no life outside the Internet tend to do that.

Not surprising.

First, get to learn to think, and then say pompous things like,"I think....."
Pompous???Typing fancy doesn't make you civilised.. Your thoughts and your actions must be true to your country.. That will make you civilised..

Pompous???Typing fancy doesn't make you civilised.. Your thoughts and your actions must be true to your country.. That will make you civilised..

They are. Yours aren't. Work it out.

You really want to be Christian, isn't it? Hindu nick not good enough for you? Want a firang one?

Saale, I served in the frontiers to keep your arse safe inside the country while giving negative ratings to people.. No.2 Sqn Brar, Service No 32670.. Go and check this in Airforce logs.. And then you can come back and lecture me on whether I had any job or not.. ??

Allen Iverson is my favourite basketball player.. 'Got your answer??? Firang is you not me...

Oh good. So you choose anything, any name that gets you close? Well done. Loser.

@Joe Shearer , Getting a rank of Admiral is not difficult in these sort of forums.. All you have to do post some random crap every once in a while, close your Eyes, when you see your country bashed, maintain healthy number of visits here on and off.. That's enough..
But in real life it is earned.. You are a clown with a keyboard in his hands..where as on the other hand we had trained hard, ate dirt, Broke our bones, spent most of our times in places unknown, without any guarantee of life.. Nothing makes you qualified to comment on my credentials.. So do me a favour and fagg off.. I don't want to engage in a troll war with a filth like you anymore.. And also, pls don't call yourself a patriot again..

Oh good. So you choose anything, any name that gets you close? Well done. Loser.
Allen Iverson, is a gangster who turned into a basketball player from Virginia.. He played for 76ers and enshrined into a hall of fame of the 50 greatest basketball players ever to play the game..
You wont find the information I have given above in any websites. Because I'm his diehard fan.. Don't accuse me without knowing you Possie... I have proved you about your rant on my nick.. What next???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom