What's new

Waiting for the day Kashmir joins Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif

He is a Mirpuri. Doesn't know a word of Kashur.
Just for your info i am also Kashmiri butt / Bhutt we don't speak Kasure at all. We are from Srinagar as per my elders we converted from Pandit to Muslim nearly 100 years back my grandfather's father converted.

He is our agent, like altaf bhai

Can't help thinking of the expansion of MAD.

Just for your info i am also Kashmiri butt / Bhutt we don't speak Kasure at all. We are from Srinagar as per my elders we converted from Pandit to Muslim nearly 100 years back my grandfather's father converted.

Then you are no longer Kashmiri. You don't live there, you don't speak the language, what have you to do with Kashmir? Your driving license?

LOL.

Funny statement ......!!! He is challenging our very own RaGa!!!!

No, that's Baba B. Following in the steps of BB, and of Bolta B.

wait is meant to be over
yea?? When?? While your grandson still raise his voice for United Kashmir?? We are ready to wait too guys.. We are not letting this happen..so bring it onnnn..

Then you are no longer Kashmiri. You don't live there, you don't speak the language, what have you to do with Kashmir? Your driving license?

First of all have some respect. We Butts are the descendants of your holy Pandits. So get down and show respect to us.

Secondly he is as Kashmiri as any other ethnic Kashmiri.

You see Kashmiris can be defined as someone who is from the valley (an ethnic Kashmiri) or someone who is from the state of Jammu and Kashmir (non-ethnic Kashmiri regionally)

I recall seeing your posts where you said that Mirpuris are not Kashmiris (even though they are from the state of Jammu and Kashmir). Okay we will agree that Mirpuris are not Kashmiris in the ethnic sense (although they have everything to do with the disputed state of JAMMU and Kashmir) but then in the same breath how can you claim that an ethnic Kashmiri is no longer a Kashmiri because he isn't there and can't speak the language? The blood is still the same.

Your Nehru clung to calling himself a Kashmiri Pandit even though his roots in Kashmiris were several centuries old.

Just wait for the american war in afghansitan ends the focus for pak army and govt will shifts towards kashmir then we will see who will goes to hell.. Untill enjoys killing innocent people and wait for ur destiny of indian state destruction
WWWWohhhh sounds like a Chinese Kung fu movie dialogue.. do you guys import that too from China??

Language does't change my ethnicity and we were forced to leave our own land but we / i am Kashmiri Pakistani will struggle to get back my motherland no matter it may take few more years.

Indian military can do whatever it want to. It can try. Everyone has a right to try. inevitable is going to happen though. But sill they can try.
yea, like you are going to be there in outpost holding a gun in your hand?? Keyborad warriors like you can post shizz, but does nothing in reality..

If it's over than why your compatriots come to beat a dead horse everyday
Because those dead horses are stinking In our land.. If they are ready to go out of Indian land we are more than happy.. Accept them with your arms open.. Till the last Indian remain, we won't give away our Vaishnao Devi and Amarnath pilgrimage centres for anything and anyone..

then you will have to show that path to most of kashmiris
we are ready to show them, if they pick up guns in their hands instead of stones.. Now most of them are picking up only stones, so not fit to be dealt with guns in return.. Army should commission a stone throwing machine to deal with these clowns.. it will save our soldiers time and efforts..

When is election in P O K?
Already concluded and PMLN won but kindly correct there is no Azad Kashmir they have independent P.M and elected candidates, Only IOK (Indian Occupied term exists) where barbaric forces killed 90000 people.

First of all have some respect. We Butts are the descendants of your holy Pandits. So get down and show respect to us.
You lost that privilege when you became BUTT.. So respect will be given on general grounds if shown respect.. Not on a special ground because you are a BUTT..

Vanish, little boy. I respect caste as far as I can throw the Taj Mahal.

Secondly he is as Kashmiri as any other ethnic Kashmiri.

You have a license to issue certificates?

You see Kashmiris can be defined as someone who is from the valley (an ethnic Kashmiri) or someone who is from the state of Jammu and Kashmir (non-ethnic Kashmiri regionally)

Not so. Not according to the people of the Valley themselves. Go argue with them.

I recall seeing your posts where you said that Mirpuris are not Kashmiris (even though they are from the state of Jammu and Kashmir). Okay we will agree that Mirpuris are not Kashmiris in the ethnic sense (although they have everything to do with the disputed state of JAMMU and Kashmir) but then in the same breath how can you claim that an ethnic Kashmiri is no longer a Kashmiri because he isn't there and can't speak the language? The blood is still the same.

Your Nehru clung to calling himself a Kashmiri Pandit even though his roots in Kashmiris were several centuries old.

Nehru making foolish claims did not become a Kashmiri. He remained a Kashmiri Pandit. That is a caste, and it determined whom he could or should marry. It did not give him legal rights. He could not inherit or acquire land in Kashmir, for instance, but he could, and did, claim Kashmiri descent. That did not make him Kashmiri, he remained a UP-ite.[/quote]

Already concluded and PMLN won but kindly correct there is no *** they have independent P.M and elected candidates, Only IOK (Indian Occupied term exists) where barbaric forces killed 90000 people.

43,000, of which more than half were fanatics trained to murder who didn't last more than three months.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom