What's new

Waiting for the day Kashmir joins Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif

Brave guy, forget about kashimir, pakistanis are still waiting for the day he will return to pakistan. Just a statement saying pakistan PM agreed to talks minus kashmir is good enuf to keep him permanently out of pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif SIR ; just relax ; all this stress is not good for your heart

Forget about Kashmir ; remember your investments in India

Yeah everyone takes you seriously. After all it is only you who are busy killings Kashmiris as of now.

i think Indian military has every right to show the path of hell to those traitors. they were not kashmiris but pro pakistani spreading unrest. and 10-20 log marte hi when such incidents took place. ( 80k plus people died in pakistan over the years).

If nothing happen in your father's or grandfather's time why should it happen now ?

Well partition also didn't happen in my father's time. 1857 revolt didn't happen in my grand father's time.

But they did happen. You are an senior aged guy yourself as per your claim. You can't even give guarantee that you would be alive in next 1 year and you already gave guarantee that Kashmiris would fail in their just fight for freedom.

Come on senior. Behave a little mature. :lol:

i think Indian military has every right to show the path of hell to those traitors. they were not kashmiris but pro pakistani spreading unrest. and 10-20 log marte hi when such incidents took place. ( 80k plus people died in pakistan over the years).

Indian military can do whatever it want to. It can try. Everyone has a right to try. inevitable is going to happen though. But sill they can try.

He is the PM of Pakistan.

Anyway let me give you the flip flops of Pakistan on Kashmir since 1947

Zulifkar Bhutto gave up UN resolution in exchange for 90000 POW in Shimla agreement.

Musharaf four point formula clearly envisaged no exchange of terrorary.

Nawaz Shariff totally forget to mention Kashmir in Ufa agreement.

Pakistan has no locus standi on Kashmir, you blurt out what is best in that situation.
If it's over than why your compatriots come to beat a dead horse everyday.

now-we-play-the-waiting-game.jpg

Anyway let me give you the flip flops of Pakistan on Kashmir since 1947

Zulifkar Bhutto gave up UN resolution in exchange for 90000 POW in Shimla agreement.

Musharaf four point formula clearly envisaged no exchange of terrorary.

Nawaz Shariff totally forget to mention Kashmir in Ufa agreement.

Pakistan has no locus standi on Kashmir, you blurt out what is best in that situation
i m not gonna argue with that as it has been debated on billion times ...... plus i believe we both have a life outside internet .......... so not gonna jump into an unproductive and really long debate ........... well if there will be a productive one on the forum plz do tag me

When the Sun will rise from West!!
and we all know thats gonna happen one day

hell to those traitors
then you will have to show that path to most of kashmiris

You are an senior aged guy yourself as per your claim. You can't even give guarantee that you would be alive in next 1 year and you already gave guarantee that Kashmiris would fail in their just fight for freedom.

No one can guarantee that he / she would be alive the next day.

However , as an Indian I can guarantee that the region of Kashmir is going nowhere - not now not ever & I say this with conviction that has roots not in the ' air' but firmly grounded facts.

Yet if you like your PM feel otherwise - be my guest. I cannot take this discussion any further .

1857 happened because all Indians including Hindus wanted it to happen.

Ironically, a large % of Muslims did not appreciate the partition & stayed on in their homeland.

he is an ethnic Kashmiri

Like hell he is.

He is a Mirpuri. Doesn't know a word of Kashur.

wait is meant to be over

Ah, that explains why he was seen attending office in Srinagar. Now all is clear. And to think that many thought it was some random clown wearing a Sharif mask.

Not in the life time of most members here buddy . no matter what the rhetoric , one has to face facts , no way will India give up Kashmir. You cant take it by force , best is to make the LOC into the IB.

Amen. though that came out from me rather dolefully. Just because you are a quarter century younger, you don't have to keep referring to such things.

No just give one more term to Modi thats all.

Yeah, right. He's going to get a second bite at the apple.

Like hell he is.

He is a Mirpuri. Doesn't know a word of Kashur.

Ah, that explains why he was seen attending office in Srinagar. Now all is clear. And to think that many thought it was some random clown wearing a Sharif mask.

Amen. though that came out from me rather dolefully. Just because you are a quarter century younger, you don't have to keep referring to such things.
He is not even mirpuri, he is punjabi :partay:. That too from amritsar

He is not even mirpuri, he is punjabi :partay:. That too from amritsar

You're kidding! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

nawaz sharif:omghaha:

nothing more then a point scoring statement. even pakistanis dont take his statements regarding any issue seriously

spot on

We have those too.

Just wait for the american war in afghansitan ends the focus for pak army and govt will shifts towards kashmir then we will see who will goes to hell.. Untill enjoys killing innocent people and wait for ur destiny of indian state destruction

Been there, done that, couldn't get the TShirt, it got sold out.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom