What's new

Waiting for the day Kashmir joins Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif

Whatever your political views, you CANNOT talk like this about a former Prime Minister.

I will say Nehru was responsible for 3 wrongs

1 China debacle

2 Bringing Dynastic politics into India

3 Bringing Pseudo Secularism into India
Not sorting out Ram mandir issue while allowing Muslims to carry on with their personal laws

In addition we have RECENTLY learns that He refused Nuclear Weapons technology and
UN Security Council membership

So what do YOU call such a person

@Joe Shearer , Getting a rank of Admiral is not difficult in these sort of forums.. All you have to do post some random crap every once in a while, close your Eyes, when you see your country bashed, maintain healthy number of visits here on and off.. That's enough..
But in real life it is earned.. You are a clown with a keyboard in his hands..where as on the other hand we had trained hard, ate dirt, Broke our bones, spent most of our times in places unknown, without any guarantee of life.. Nothing makes you qualified to comment on my credentials.. So do me a favour and fagg off.. I don't want to engage in a troll war with a filth like you anymore.. And also, pls don't call yourself a patriot again..

How well you can guess a track record of seven years!

Did your training qualify you to talk about politics? About the track records of politicians? About Gandhi and about Nehru? did you qualify to comment on them? who kept the country on the path to freedom while your forefathers followed? And who kept democracy going while you were not even born?

Who are you to comment? Some ignorant bore who thinks that he knows everything about everything?

@Joe Shearer , Getting a rank of Admiral is not difficult in these sort of forums.. All you have to do post some random crap every once in a while, close your Eyes, when you see your country bashed, maintain healthy number of visits here on and off.. That's enough..
But in real life it is earned.. You are a clown with a keyboard in his hands..where as on the other hand we had trained hard, ate dirt, Broke our bones, spent most of our times in places unknown, without any guarantee of life.. Nothing makes you qualified to comment on my credentials.. So do me a favour and fagg off.. I don't want to engage in a troll war with a filth like you anymore.. And also, pls don't call yourself a patriot again..

Allen Iverson, is a gangster who turned into a basketball player from Virginia.. He played for 76ers and enshrined into a hall of fame of the 50 greatest basketball players ever to play the game..
You wont find the information I have given above in any websites. Because I'm his diehard fan.. Don't accuse me without knowing you Possie... I have proved you about your rant on my nick.. What next???

You get kicked every time you talk rubbish, and your posts get erased, that's what's next. Happy :enjoy:?

Allen Iverson, is a gangster who turned into a basketball player from Virginia.. He played for 76ers and enshrined into a hall of fame of the 50 greatest basketball players ever to play the game..
You wont find the information I have given above in any websites. Because I'm his diehard fan.. Don't accuse me without knowing you Possie... I have proved you about your rant on my nick.. What next???

Oh, btw, you have an admirer. Another loser with a firang name. Isn't it nice how you find people with your way of thinking?

You get kicked every time you talk rubbish, and your posts get erased, that's what's next. Happy :enjoy:?
Here in PDF you can Kick any body's ***, it is not a big deal.. In real life have your ever even dared to say such things to any random guy..??? I know you from your very first post about me.. Keep dreaming, Kiddo.. Even veterans are dangerous with fists.. You should thank PDF for letting you do all these stunts, because in real life even a kid will whoop your rear, you know that, right.??

Oh, btw, you have an admirer. Another loser with a firang name. Isn't it nice how you find people with your way of thinking?

Oh Come On -- I Love you too

That is When you are fighting with Pakistanis on this Forum

But our differences Remain : You are Leftist ; we are Rightists

What non sense..... Even his great great great great great ~... grandchildren isn't gonna see Kashmir join Pakistan...

But well dreaming isn't a crime so carry on...

Firangs are 1000 times better than Leeches.. Oh by the way, do you know what a leech is?? It sucks the blood out of its host slowly, without even letting the host know that the leech is there in its body.. it sucks the blood and ne fine day the host will die.. Now, who is leech and who is the host, i'll let you figure out..
@Stephen Cohen Am I right??

But our differences Remain : You are Leftist ; we are Rightists
Damn commiee?? Crap I din Know that.. Must be from God's own country..

Firangs are 1000 times better than Leeches.. Oh by the way, do you know what a leech is?? It sucks the blood out of its host slowly, without even letting the host know that the leech is there in its body.. it sucks the blood and ne fine day the host will die.. Now, who is leech and who is the host, i'll let you figure out..
@Stephen Cohen Am I right??

Yes absolutely ; Leftists are a burden on India

We know they supported China in 1962 war

Damn commiee?? Crap I din Know that.. Must be from God's own country..

No Joe sir is from --Waste Bengal ie West Bengal

Yes absolutely ; Leftists are a burden on India

We know they supported China in 1962 war
Dude, leftist were supposed to be good for poor people's interest.. But here in India leftist are far worse than rightist.. Because they don't know what for they are fighting?? Their political ideology is completely flawed.. Communism died long back, and the Commie stooges are still hurting the country..

Firang name??? Don't say such word especially when I gave my reason to choose the nick.. I'm letting you know in a civilised manner..Don't

Dude, leftist were supposed to be good for poor people's interest.. But here in India leftist are far worse than rightist.. Because they don't know what for they are fighting?? Their political ideology is completely flawed.. Communism died long back, and the Commie stooges are still hurting the country..

They are only DESPERATE to keep Poverty ; they Glorify Poverty

because they know that is the only way to keep a Captive vote bank

What the Left did in Bengal was with a design and aim and purpose

To stay in power with a captive vote bank

They are only DESPERATE to keep Poverty ; they Glorify Poverty

because they know that is the only way to keep a Captive vote bank

What the Left did in Bengal was with a design and aim and purpose

To stay in power with a captive vote bank
Dude, I know how cheap these swines are.. They form alliance with Congress in WB and they context against them as main contenders, in kerala.. What kind of a philosophy that is?? They'll even lick anything to get in power..

Like hell he is.

He is a Mirpuri. Doesn't know a word of Kashur.

Ah, that explains why he was seen attending office in Srinagar. Now all is clear. And to think that many thought it was some random clown wearing a Sharif mask.

Amen. though that came out from me rather dolefully. Just because you are a quarter century younger, you don't have to keep referring to such things.

Yeah, right. He's going to get a second bite at the apple.
:angel::angel:
Age Joe is just a number , though you may be 25yrs older you are at heart still young. :)

No one can guarantee that he / she would be alive the next day.

However , as an Indian I can guarantee that the region of Kashmir is going nowhere - not now not ever & I say this with conviction that has roots not in the ' air' but firmly grounded facts.

Yet if you like your PM feel otherwise - be my guest. I cannot take this discussion any further .

1857 happened because all Indians including Hindus wanted it to happen.

Ironically, a large % of Muslims did not appreciate the partition & stayed on in their homeland.

As an Indian you have nothing to guarantee. A country that was a colony just 7 decades has no right to give guarantees about anyone.

1857 happened and failed. And then 90 years later it succeeded. Moral is that it might take decades but it would happen after all.

A great number supported partition too and hence is the reason partition took place.

yea, like you are going to be there in outpost holding a gun in your hand?? Keyborad warriors like you can post shizz, but does nothing in reality..

And who exactly are you? Keyboard chaddi sanghi from bharat?? :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom