What's new

Waiting for the day Kashmir joins Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif

Chaddi sanghi from Bharat is far more respected in the world than, Terrorist from Pakistan..

Those who are respected many are not chaddi sanghis either. Or else if you are generalizing Pakistanis as terrorists then I might have no problem in generalizing Indians as r@pists.

we are ready to show them, if they pick up guns in their hands instead of stones.. Now most of them are picking up only stones, so not fit to be dealt with guns in return.. Army should commission a stone throwing machine to deal with these clowns.. it will save our soldiers time and efforts
i think you should hear what you indians speak about kashmir and kashmiris

mirpur is in kashmir bro do some research

Here in PDF you can Kick any body's ***, it is not a big deal.. In real life have your ever even dared to say such things to any random guy..??? I know you from your very first post about me.. Keep dreaming, Kiddo.. Even veterans are dangerous with fists.. You should thank PDF for letting you do all these stunts, because in real life even a kid will whoop your rear, you know that, right.??

Nice to speculate about all that you would do because you could do and perhaps you should do. However, here you are, on PDF, and here the rules are the PDF rules, dreamer.

So it's your arse that gets kicked.

Meanwhile, you can write long posts about what you would do if you could do, and maybe you should do. You will only make people laugh.

Firangs are 1000 times better than Leeches.. Oh by the way, do you know what a leech is?? It sucks the blood out of its host slowly, without even letting the host know that the leech is there in its body.. it sucks the blood and ne fine day the host will die.. Now, who is leech and who is the host, i'll let you figure out..
@Stephen Cohen Am I right??

Damn commiee?? Crap I din Know that.. Must be from God's own country..

LOL.

Now you appeal to Stephen Cohen. What a partner - back to back you fight, your sabres whirling, screaming out your defiance while the saracen hordes edge closer and closer.....you seem to have got stuck in your childhood fantasies.

Grow up, infant genius.

Firangs are 1000 times better than Leeches.. Oh by the way, do you know what a leech is?? It sucks the blood out of its host slowly, without even letting the host know that the leech is there in its body.. it sucks the blood and ne fine day the host will die.. Now, who is leech and who is the host, i'll let you figure out..
@Stephen Cohen Am I right??

Damn commiee?? Crap I din Know that.. Must be from God's own country..

And those who have been following my posts know that I loathe Communists (for their violence), the Congress (for its corruption and its venal politics) and the Sanghis (for their hatred of other religions) equally. You fool.

Dude, leftist were supposed to be good for poor people's interest.. But here in India leftist are far worse than rightist.. Because they don't know what for they are fighting?? Their political ideology is completely flawed.. Communism died long back, and the Commie stooges are still hurting the country..

Firang name??? Don't say such word especially when I gave my reason to choose the nick.. I'm letting you know in a civilised manner..Don't

So we are supposed to draw back and suck in our breath in admiration? Loser. You remain a half-matured idiot with an inferiority complex, hunting around for foreign icons after bombastic words about what people did to your country. What's your country, Alabama?

:angel::angel:
Age Joe is just a number , though you may be 25yrs older you are at heart still young. :)

Ouch. Where did you surface from? :D

Chaddi sanghi from Bharat is far more respected in the world than, Terrorist from Pakistan..

You probably don't know, @Areesh , being an ignorant Pakistani terrorist, but this home-grown specimen thinks he can certify himself and some others. He knows who is respected in the world and who isn't; hey, he's got a firang nick, do you? QED.

Nope. It's in (so-called) Azad Kashmir. :enjoy:

Ah, that was fun.

Research? And me in the same sentence? Gosh, what a dreamer.

How did you see through me and my frauds so quickly? Are you a policeman?

Azad Kashmir.
so now you will say AJK is not part fo J&K
oh to hell with this thread ........... tum logon k chawlein marny sy is masly ka faida hai na nuqsan ...... BC get a life everyone

so now you will say AJK is not part fo J&K
oh to hell with this thread ........... tum logon k chawlein marny sy is masly ka faida hai na nuqsan ...... BC get a life everyone

Nope. :D

Nice to speculate about all that you would do because you could do and perhaps you should do. However, here you are, on PDF, and here the rules are the PDF rules, dreamer.

So it's your arse that gets kicked.

Meanwhile, you can write long posts about what you would do if you could do, and maybe you should do. You will only make people laugh.

LOL.

Now you appeal to Stephen Cohen. What a partner - back to back you fight, your sabres whirling, screaming out your defiance while the saracen hordes edge closer and closer.....you seem to have got stuck in your childhood fantasies.

Grow up, infant genius.

And those who have been following my posts know that I loathe Communists (for their violence), the Congress (for its corruption and its venal politics) and the Sanghis (for their hatred of other religions) equally. You fool.

So we are supposed to draw back and suck in our breath in admiration? Loser. You remain a half-matured idiot with an inferiority complex, hunting around for foreign icons after bombastic words about what people did to your country. What's your country, Alabama?

Ouch. Where did you surface from? :D

You probably don't know, @Areesh , being an ignorant Pakistani terrorist, but this home-grown specimen thinks he can certify himself and some others. He knows who is respected in the world and who isn't; hey, he's got a firang nick, do you? QED.

Nope. It's in (so-called) Azad Kashmir. :enjoy:

Ah, that was fun.

Research? And me in the same sentence? Gosh, what a dreamer.

How did you see through me and my frauds so quickly? Are you a policeman?
Let the kid be Joe. :)

Hypocrisy?
On the one hand you request that the sunnis in kashmir should be allowed to decide and then you make statements like this?

200 million Indian muslim rejected Pakistan, 150 million bangladeshi rejected pakistan, why be so sure that the sunni from the valley would choose pakistan? They aren't stupid to do that except the flag waving morons.(Most of it is cgi though:p:)

Why can't the waahabi sunni of kashmir decide to be independent?

Though, we would want to send them to the desert from where their thought process infested from - even then, they should have a right to choose between independence, India and Pakistan.

edin.jpg

https://occupiedkashmir.wordpress.com/

Like hell he is.

He is a Mirpuri. Doesn't know a word of Kashur.

Ah, that explains why he was seen attending office in Srinagar. Now all is clear. And to think that many thought it was some random clown wearing a Sharif mask.

Amen. though that came out from me rather dolefully. Just because you are a quarter century younger, you don't have to keep referring to such things.

Yeah, right. He's going to get a second bite at the apple.
Incorrect his great grandfather was .Butt from Shopian and he migrated to Amritsar for trade after partition he again migrated to Lahore i dont like him or his party but please do a little background search before calling everyone a Mirpuri

Incorrect his great grandfather was .Butt from Shopian and he migrated to Amritsar for trade after partition he again migrated to Lahore i dont like him or his party but please do a little background search before calling everyone a Mirpuri

Oops.

Sorry. Not enough research done. Mea culpa.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom