Vote your favourite candidate to win

Who is best writer and poster according to you?

• Maarkhor

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • The Eagle

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Parikrama

Votes: 55 49.1%
  • Daneshmand

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Wajsal

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Nihonjin

Votes: 16 14.3%
  • neutron

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
nice campaign by @Levina G
upload_2016-2-27_8-12-53.png

@Slav Defence @WAJsal @Neutron @The Eagle

Yes I campaigned for a member who deserves it much better than a duplicate ID holder and proven plagiarist.
I am surprised that you were given a chance by the management.

I might have as well made that post here. I posted it on the pther thread because that's where more Indians visit.
Whining and crying + lobbying and above all false propaganda runs through the blood...its in genes can't help it out...

Muddai lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai,
wahi hota hai jo manzoor-e-khuda hota hai.

Whining and crying + lobbying and above all false propaganda runs through the blood...its in genes can't help it out...

I tagged a few members like I was tagged by a few mods and members here in this thread.
And I don't feel the need to explain myself to you.

Ciao

Make sure for not to form a 'lobby' to favor any single poster.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/vote-your-favoraite-candidate-to-win.423648/#ixzz41L5blPoR
@Slav Defence
Okay I missed the line.
I checked @Slav Defence post here where I was tagged and then I got a few more tags by @WAJsal and others. So I assumed it is okay to tag others.
I might have as well done it here.
I will wait for the management's decision on this.

Won't derail the thread further. :)

Good work one and all!! I am nit-picking here but all the same some unsolicited pointers

- Many of the articles had an inherent bias which is to be expected but can be minimised.
- Couple of articles were professional grade and worthy of being published if authentic.
- Would have liked few more articles on a micro-level as most of the articles were broad in scope hence generic by nature. Examination in detail of a single parameter is often more beneficial when the efforts are of individual nature.
- Would have loved to read a purely defence related work from the Military Professionals within the scope of what can be publically disclosed.

@The Eagle @WAJsal @Maarkhor @Nihonjin1051 @jhungary @gambit @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @fatman17 @Jungibaaz @waz @Arsalan @araz @Atanz @Levina @Akheilos @Neutron @Taygibay @Vauban

@Neutron please PM the answer immediately before time runs out...

Candidates, kindly tag your supporters to get maximum votes.In case if any participant is missing from the list then kindly inform me immediately so that he is not left behind.

regards
What are you looking for ? Are you looking for a wordsmith, someone who is better than average at language manipulation ? A wordsmith is not always an erudite person.

Different people, either they are active forum participants or silent observers, have different needs, and the word 'needs' is correct. When a person go into a library or talk to someone wiser or, in the Age of Information, got on line, he/she has a need for information and/or some bit of wisdom from someone, anyone. Some do not care for flowery language, just straight talk about an idea. Some want technical clarifications. This forum serves diverse needs. No one can be all and serves all.

What are you looking for ? Are you looking for a wordsmith, someone who is better than average at language manipulation ? A wordsmith is not always an erudite person.

Different people, either they are active forum participants or silent observers, have different needs, and the word 'needs' is correct. When a person go into a library or talk to someone wiser or, in the Age of Information, got on line, he/she has a need for information and/or some bit of wisdom from someone, anyone. Some do not care for flowery language, just straight talk about an idea. Some want technical clarifications. This forum serves diverse needs. No one can be all and serves all.

No.it's just a competition for fun and encouragement. Read post #1 and post #3, read content (links of write ups are given)and simply give vote to any of these writers whose content you like the most.

@Levina
There is nothing wrong for campaigning.However, remember the purpose: the poster should be voted and asked for votes on basis of write-ups.Do not vote because the poster is of specific race, cast, religion or country.

Also you are not allowed to defame any poster .Such tactics might lead to severe punishment.
Levina,these are rules for you to follow as well as for maarkhor and others. No body is accused here .
Please enjoy occasions provided.

Have fun:)

No.it's just a competition for fun and encouragement. Read post #1 and post #3, read content (links of write ups are given)and simply give vote to any of these writers whose content you like the most.

@Levina
There is nothing wrong for campaigning.However, remember the purpose: the poster should be voted and asked for votes on basis of write-ups.Do not vote because the poster is of specific race, cast, religion or country.

Also you are not allowed to defame any poster .Such tactics might lead to severe punishment.
Levina,these are rules for you to follow as well as for maarkhor and others. No body is accused here .
Please enjoy occasions provided.

Have fun:)

Thanks.

Do not vote because the poster is of specific race, cast, religion or country
No sir.
I assure you I have never defamed any person on the basis of his/her religion/ race/ country, but the CONDUCT on this forum.

Anyways, thanks for clearing the air. :)

To be fair, most people don't know what they want here, it's quite hard for anyone to actually have a mind "Which is good". It would have been hard to therefore choose a "Winner" just simply because, we do not know what this competition is looking for.

In terms of academics, the process of academic debate is the reason academic is looking for, an article that would generate academic interest. It does not quite depend on word usage, nor does it depend on tone. Most radical article have one thing, and one thing only in mind that is to stimulate academic interest, however, there is a fine line between stimulate interest on a subject than to simply peach some idiotic argument dressed up in nice word.

There are many article in this contention would have been blasted to smithereens, because many of their argument are unsupported and some aren't even presenting facts. That's make this kind of "Melting-Pot" competition seems kind of useless.

@The Eagle @WAJsal @Maarkhor @Nihonjin1051 @jhungary @gambit @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @fatman17 @Jungibaaz @waz @Arsalan @araz @Atanz @Levina @Akheilos @Neutron @Taygibay @Vauban

@Neutron please PM the answer immediately before time runs out...

Candidates, kindly tag your supporters to get maximum votes.In case if any participant is missing from the list then kindly inform me immediately so that he is not left behind.

regards

Every vote would have a campaign, in fact, your own post have make it a campaign ground to begin with.

And please read my response to @gambit for my opinion on the competition, it would work a lot better if you don't just have 1 competition to try and find "the best poster" you need certain other category. It's hard to choose, without parameter to see which is the best.

I have chosen an article, based on the logic behind the discussion and the factuality of the point presented. But I don't know if this is what you looking for.

To be fair, most people don't know what they want here, it's quite hard for anyone to actually have a mind "Which is good". It would have been hard to therefore choose a "Winner" just simply because, we do not know what this competition is looking for.

In terms of academics, the process of academic debate is the reason academic is looking for, an article that would generate academic interest. It does not quite depend on word usage, nor does it depend on tone. Most radical article have one thing, and one thing only in mind that is to stimulate academic interest, however, there is a fine line between stimulate interest on a subject than to simply peach some idiotic argument dressed up in nice word.

There are many article in this contention would have been blasted to smithereens, because many of their argument are unsupported and some aren't even presenting facts. That's make this kind of "Melting-Pot" competition seems kind of useless.

Every vote would have a campaign, in fact, your own post have make it a campaign ground to begin with.

And please read my response to @gambit for my opinion on the competition, it would work a lot better if you don't just have 1 competition to try and find "the best poster" you need certain other category. It's hard to choose, without parameter to see which is the best.

I have chosen an article, based on the logic behind the discussion and the factuality of the point presented. But I don't know if this is what you looking for.
1- Visit announcement section and get yourself familiar with understanding of the theme of this competition.

2-Look at my response to gambit's post.

3-Read post #3 and post #1

I don't know that why you and gambit just don't enjoy things?
Remember you two: Everyone has problems, but that doesn't mean that you stop smiling.:)