What's new

Vote your favourite candidate to win

Who is best writer and poster according to you?

• Maarkhor

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • The Eagle

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Parikrama

Votes: 55 49.1%
  • Daneshmand

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Wajsal

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Nihonjin

Votes: 16 14.3%
  • neutron

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Voting feature is added so that ''jury'' could get the idea as if who is most liked among the posters.Members of Jury will not be disclosed.

regards
and does the jury get the final say on who wins regardless of the popular vote ?

and does the jury get the final say on who wins regardless of the popular vote ?

Yes, however their decision ''least'' contradicts with public votes. Luckily, our people are smart enough for whom to vote.Two seasons have been passed and previously we agreed with the public.Let us see that how much management and public is on same page.

regards

Last edited:

All of you are requested to go by post #3 by Slav Defense.. There are wonderful articles by all the participants.. Take your time, read and make a vote..

Also add your words of encouragement for everybody as that counts more ..[/QUOTE]
omg man, just going through yours, good stuff, bookmarked... will take me a while to go through the whole thing.

I actually voted at the exact same time as all the nominees' submissions were posted here.

good luck.

Where's @500 , I'd vote for him !
he gets the lifetime award for strangest bedfellow guy.
desismileys_0490.gif

@The Eagle @WAJsal @Maarkhor @Nihonjin1051 @jhungary @gambit @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @fatman17 @Jungibaaz @waz @Arsalan @araz @Atanz @Levina @Akheilos @Neutron @Taygibay @Vauban

@Neutron please PM the answer immediately before time runs out...

Candidates, kindly tag your supporters to get maximum votes.In case if any participant is missing from the list then kindly inform me immediately so that he is not left behind.

regards
Thanks for the tag bro. :)

My vote goes to @PARIKRAMA .
1) The member does a lot of research before making a post.
2) he's been consistent.
3) He has sufficient knowledge...I reckon.

Best of luck buddy!

:argh: Too many good Write-ups to choose from, great competition, kudos to all. Learned a lot from all, especially @PARIKRAMA , very well researched write up. BTW, guys i have made references from books, i had to read these books too-just saying(how can you not vote for that?:o:).
I guess i'll vote more than a couple of times! JK.
file.jpeg

@Icarus ,@Joe Shearer ,@RescueRanger ,@Neutron ,@anant_s ,@Levina and others, better vote for me or else:mad: :lol:.
Oops!
I didn't see your name. I meant, @PARIKRAMA 's name comes before your's.
you and @Nihonjin1051 are the other candidates I would have voted for.
But since you guys have already attained mod and TTA status (respectively) so I guess it's okay to vote for a new member this time. :)
Keep writing good stuff. :tup:

@Daneshmand @Neutron @The Eagle
You guys are also known for your contribution to the forum. All the best to you guys too. :) :tup:

A request to all the writers on the forum- pls add some masala to the articles so that I don't dozz off while reading it. Long articles don't have to be boring you know. :P

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag bro. :)

My vote goes to @PARIKRAMA .
1) The member does a lot of research before making a post.
2) he's been consistent.
3) He has sufficient knowledge...I reckon.

Best of luck buddy!

Oops!
I didn't see your name. I meant, @PARIKRAMA 's name comes before your's.
you and @Nihonjin1051 are the other candidates I would have voted for.
But since you guys have already attained mod and TTA status (respectively) so I guess it's okay to vote for a new member this time. :)
Keep writing good stuff. :tup:

A request to all the writers on the forum- pls add some masala to the articles so that I don't dozz off while reading it. Articles don't have to be boring you know. :P
And why didnt you write something?:pissed::pissed::pissed:

And why didnt you write something?:pissed::pissed::pissed:
I am writing something even more interesting these days- trainee reports.
Pay back time to all those trainees who trolled me during the training. :devil:
Hehehe
Nooo I don't hold any grudge against anyone. Just kidding.

I am busy with work these days. It's a lil too embarrasing to participate against stalwarts of the forum. Lolz
You have always been a very encouraging friend Turk. :tup: Thanks for all the times I've forgotten to say it. :-)
Ciao

You have always been a very encouraging friend Turk. :tup: Thanks for all the times I've forgotten to say it. :-)
Ciao
Whats with the nice words and the word ''ciao''?
I hope for you that you are not thinking what im thinking that you are thinking of doing(me inglese good).:butcher:

Should've given option to vote at least 2 people anyway my vote goes to Nihonjin :) i would've voted for maarkhor if i had a second choice

Yes, however their decision ''least'' contradicts with public votes. Luckily, our people are smart enough for whom to vote.Two seasons have been passed and previously we agreed with the public.Let us see that how much management and public is on same page.

regards
If one my favorites hasnt won,i would like to know the reason why the ''winner'' won,in depth analysis so i can understand why he won.
The writings about the ME,Saudi vs Iran are either biased,sectarian or dont give a realistical/rational/logical solution to the problem.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom