Vote For Your Favorite Party :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sourya Kharb

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hello Everyone, Request to other country members please don't participate in this poll but you are free to reply :)
In this thread i just want to know that if elections were only for PDF Indian Members than which party will win and Why.
I am also start a poll with this thread where you guyz can vote for your favorite party.
Please Reply below that why your Party deserve to win and why other don't deserve it.
Congress-BJP-AAP-CPM-Logo.jpg

Sorry For My Bad English :) I am not perfect in it :D

I am voting for BJP Because i think BJP is the only party now in India which can increase development in India
Congress is most corrupted party
AAP is not good for health of India
Its my opinion :)

Last edited:
My vote for AAP **** all old corrupt and communal parties out. We need a change in the system.

My vote for AAP **** all old corrupt and communal parties out. We need a change in the system.

AAP??? you mean for the hypocrites!!! Scene maker and a childish fellow....
Dude because his management within two weeks of his post as CM in Delhi the infra projects got stopped because thhere was no cash/..... think about giving a country to his hands..??.

main independent candidate hoon
vote for me guys

this is my party symbol
47b20s0.gif

vote for me

Dude because his management within two weeks of his post as CM in Delhi the infra projects got stopped because thhere was no cash/..... think about giving a country to his hands..??.

He is an IITian way better option than giving country in the hands of a chai wala

Talking from your a$$?

I support Behan Mayawati for our PM.
47b20s0.gif

Kiski behan, yours? :haha:

Aam Aadmi Party, rest all are money sucking, blood thirsty parties

modhi wont come in power

He is an IITian way better option than giving country in the hands of a chai wala

Hahaha haha Didn't we see the mismanagement and his hypocrite action while he being an IITian :pleasantry: and do remember how that Chai wala improved his state. If he's an IITian tell him to get a job in tech field he knows nothing about politics....

Let me ask you one thing are you offended because Modi is a poor and low caste guy and he's going to become PM??

Aam Aadmi Party, rest all are money sucking, blood thirsty parties

modhi wont come in power

That will be decided by Indians not a Pakistani who pretend to act like Indian...

So much for an IITian who couldn't even manage a tiny Delhi running away like a coward. A chaiwala transformed a desert backward state into a power-surplus, water surplus, industrial power house.

This shows either IIT standards have either fallen or Chai walas have become smarter.

Hahaha haha Didn't we see the mismanagement and his hypocrite action while he being an IITian :pleasantry: and do remember how that Chai wala improved his state. If he's an IITian tell him to get a job in tech field he knows nothing about politics.....

Ok lets talk about specific mismanagement.... :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom