What's new

Vivek Ramaswamy embarrassing interview

RealDeal

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Just look at this idiot

1) Says that he will deter Chinese invastion of Taiwan - until US has achieved semiconductor independence :lol: - and throw them under the bus later:rofl:. Like why should Taiwan even bother resisting then smarty pants, might as well merge peacefully with a deal with China now than be taken by force 5 years later
2) Wants to hand over parts of Ukraine to Russia in exchange for a deal with Putin - which is kind of ok, but makes him look like Putin's bitch
3) Has a smile that makes you want to punch him

If you are American- Indian or not, don't vote for this naive embarrassing idiot, the guy seems clueless, bigger joker than Trump.

Last edited:
Fortunately there are enough racists in the US that would not want a brown president to make sure this guy doesn’t get in…..i think he has a better chance at being Trump’s VP. Thats his ticket into White House.

Fortunately there are enough racists in the US that would not want a brown president to make sure this guy doesn’t get in…..i think he has a better chance at being Trump’s VP. Thats his ticket into White House.

Are you sure? He will be their biggest bitch, he seems more eager than Trump to associate with them. He is the textbook definition of the word - Coconut. Even having him as a VP would be disastrous. I doubt Trump would listen to this fool and he would just be his "token brown friend' to get Indian votes, but its still embarrassing for the US to have this guy as VP. Even more embarrassing for American Indians to have this fool as part of their community.

Last edited:
Wouldn't get to worked up about this guy, he will never get the nomination.

Essentially he is campaigning for VP or cabinet position

His domestic policy agenda is the real out there fringe stuff.

This charlatan believes there is no racism and the white supremacist that shot up black people in NC was suffering from mental illness instead.

His domestic policy agenda is the real out there fringe stuff.

This charlatan believes there is no racism and the white supremacist that shot up black people in NC was suffering from mental illness instead.

I don't know if he said that because he's trying too hard for votes or actually believes it... either way, makes him a coconut.

Just look at this idiot

1) Says that he will deter Chinese invastion of Taiwan - until US has achieved semiconductor independence :lol: - and throw them under the bus later:rofl:. Like why should Taiwan even bother resisting then smarty pants, might as well merge peacefully with a deal with China now than be taken by force 5 years later
2) Wants to hand over parts of Ukraine to Russia in exchange for a deal with Putin - which is kind of ok, but makes him look like Putin's bitch
3) Has a smile that makes you want to punch him

If you are American- Indian or not, don't vote for this naive embarrassing idiot, the guy seems clueless, bigger joker than Trump.

Very nice , it seems he is going to white house , some souls here should be ready for heart attack .

Very nice , it seems he is going to white house , some souls here should be ready for heart attack .

Is this you in the photo, and why are you throwing cowpiss at him instead of drinking it? :lol:
maxresdefault.jpg

Is this you in the photo, and why are you throwing cowpiss at him instead of drinking it? :lol:
maxresdefault.jpg
Get ready for heart attack , UK has Rishi Sunak and US is getting ready for an Indian origin president .advise your countrymen to live peacefully , specially doctors working in US not to try to join ISIS , FBI recently sent pskistani doctor to jail in charges of terrorism .

I don't know if he said that because he's trying too hard for votes or actually believes it... either way, makes him a coconut.

Probably feels he has to go overboard to appeal to some of Trump's Nut Job base

Get ready for heart attack , UK has Rishi Sunak and US is getting ready for an Indian origin president .
You should hope that doesnt happen. If it was someone smart like Nikki Hailey, then it would be different. With this type of idiot in power, i can visualize Indian kids getting beat up and bullied by Mexicans, Blacks, Asians and even other smart Indians for rewarding the country with this fool :lol:

In any case, you should be more concerned with home rather than our neck of the woods after all 500 million of you are still shitting on the streets

toilet-worship.jpg

Having Sunak in power hasnt stopped you from shitting in the streets or curing hunger

I don’t like Republicunts to start with and will not vote for this douche specifically but I do agree with the first point about Taiwan.

Enough of protecting these countries esp when the adversary is the world economic super power, no it’s not India 😂

Why do we have to spend our tax dollars for these ungrateful nations?? Completely agree with achieving semiconductor mega production status. However, with the cheap vs expensive labor, this may not ever happen.

Right now every politician will utter stuff they will never live up to for votes. They don’t GAF about you.

Sooo many racists that they got a black guy elected twice 😂

Back
Top Bottom