What's new

Vivek Ramaswamy embarrassing interview

It's not about winning president election. It's about political clout. More and more Indians are entering the US political arena, it will have ripple effect in coming years. Indians are hijacking both Republican and Democrat party. We will have larger clout in US politics.
this is closer to the truth

we will be seeing more indians in anglo politics

but president of america? not before a woman president

He's not a kingpin, he's a joker.

You should give more of a shit about people shitting in the open in India rather than doing self fellatio over some indian american guy with a very punchable face talking garbage and making a joke out of himself. Its become a habit for indians to self masterabate over Indian origin CEOs and politicians in the US even though their own country remains a total shithole. Becoming a CEO is not nearly as hard as becoming a founder or entrepreneur, and getting a few votes by becoming a cocount and licking the *** of white nationalists is definitely not hard

Whether this guy gets into power or not, your bitch *** will still be driving a truck in Canada or taking an order at Tim Hortons and your relatives back home will be shitting in the streets.

DbxRtLSVwAA9DeK.jpg
Ok angry little guy lmao

The last panel of glass in your glass house might not make it if you keep throwing stones.

I dont even have to post any articles

Trump has a very acute political sense, he'll be well aware that picking a dark skinned hindu as his running mate will be idiotic, knowing fully well how deeply unpopular he'll be with his white nationlist base, despite the cringe fest groveling Vivek has been doing.

Ok angry little guy lmao

The last panel of glass in your glass house might not make it if you keep throwing stones.

I dont even have to post any articles
One day you 70 rat iQd 5 footer veggie gobar munching munchkins will learn to see beyond hypernationalism and realize that not everyone speaking out against Indians is from Pakistan, but oh well, you will have to evolve beyond chimp level first :lol:

Till then, please take your poo to the loo

shit.jpg

The first point makes no sense at all - its a self defeating proclamation with no logic to it. He says the will protect Taiwan until US gets semiconductor independence. The moment he makes this proclamation, Taiwan will surrender itself to China - why should they care about some nation that betrayed them and wait 5-10 years :lol: to give themselves up to China, might as well do it now, they will immediately merge with China without a fight and thus there will be no semiconductor independence for the US and all Taiwanese tech will be in Chinese hands.

Contradicting response…

Will not leave until semiconductor independence while you also say Taiwan will join China when semiconductor independence hasn’t been achieved….

Again, it’s not that Taiwan is a bigger tech giant than the US but the economics of production, which again isn’t going to happen.

I don’t even need to comment on how silly the notion of Taiwan joining China is…it’s like US and Europe pulls support from Ukraine and it gives up to join Russia 😂

If most Republicans have one thing right is that America first, allies later.

He's not a kingpin, he's a joker.

You should give more of a shit about people shitting in the open in India rather than doing self fellatio over some indian american guy with a very punchable face talking garbage and making a joke out of himself. Its become a habit for indians to self masterabate over Indian origin CEOs and politicians in the US even though their own country remains a total shithole. Becoming a CEO is not nearly as hard as becoming a founder or entrepreneur, and getting a few votes by becoming a cocount and licking the *** of white nationalists is definitely not hard

Whether this guy gets into power or not, your bitch *** will still be driving a truck in Canada or taking an order at Tim Hortons and your relatives back home will be shitting in the streets.

DbxRtLSVwAA9DeK.jpg
never seen anything like this...amazing... they are the ones who got real freedom from the Brits.....LOL...

I don’t even need to comment on how silly the notion of Taiwan joining China is…it’s like US and Europe pulls support from Ukraine and it gives up to join Russia 😂
Its not a silly notion at all, not all people are made the same way. Ukrainians might resist, but i can guarantee you the Taiwanese will not resist without American guarantee. Ukraine even before invasion was not a great place to live, its per capita income is barely higher than India. people lived a hard life and that plus their entire history has made them a strong hardy bunch of people, they are able to resist and the terrain makes it possible - forests, snow, the sheer landmass

You expect Taiwanese who for the most part live a luxury first world life to suddenly give up creature comforts and pick up ak47 isntead of ipad? That too on a tiny island? Only the best of them will resist and only with the hope that they have a chance to win, and that hope is not there without American support.

Vivek is on another level of isolationism.
I do read fair amount of grassroots conservative/Republican thinking. His policy ideas seem to have been fabricated on a CNC machine for perfect fit and finish. General election? Difficult with this position. Has to move considerably left. But that is what most successful politicians do, somewhat surreptitiously.

Its not a silly notion at all, not all people are made the same way. Ukrainians might resist, but i can guarantee you the Taiwanese will not resist without American guarantee. Ukraine even before invasion was not a great place to live, its per capita income is barely higher than India. people lived a hard life and that plus their entire history has made them a strong hardy, they are able to resist and the terrain makes it possible - forests, snow, the sheer landmass

You expect Taiwanese who for the most part live a luxury first world life to suddenly give up creature comforts and pick up ak47 isntead of ipad? That too on a tiny island? Only the best of them will resist and only with the hope that they have a chance to win, and that hope is not there without American support.
Beggars who have an additional reputation for indulging in terrorism in america are last to talk about US , Taiwan and US president , go save your country by beg , borrow or steal and pay your bijali ka bill . Meanwhile stop watching programmes where Indians are being interviewed for prospective candidates for US president . Use burnol when it becomes unbearable .

Beggars who have an additional reputation for indulging in terrorism in america are last to talk about US , Taiwan and US president , go save your country by beg , borrow or steal and pay your bijali ka bill . Meanwhile stop watching programmes where Indians are being interviewed for prospective candidates for US president . Use burnol when it becomes unbearable .
Damn smells of cowpee in here :lol: You angry?
images

If you are American- Indian or not, don't vote for this naive embarrassing idiot, the guy seems clueless, bigger joker than Trump.
Very simple solution. Kick him out of the race and don’t vote for him. Anyone aspiring for these positions has to go though a process and prove themselves before they come out on top.

But the criteria to not vote him shouldn’t be that, he is of Indian origin. Because if same discrimination is done against anyone then he/she would he like it?

Last edited:
One day you 70 rat iQd 5 footer veggie gobar munching munchkins will learn to see beyond hypernationalism and realize that not everyone speaking out against Indians is from Pakistan, but oh well, you will have to evolve beyond chimp level first :lol:

Till then, please take your poo to the loo

shit.jpg
I dont care whos speaking out lol

You will get there one day
I do read fair amount of grassroots conservative/Republican thinking. His policy ideas seem to have been fabricated on a CNC machine for perfect fit and finish. General election? Difficult with this position. Has to move considerably left. But that is what most successful politicians do, somewhat surreptitiously.
If the US slips into recession he wont have to move anywhere. People vote for new regimes when the economy is doing badly. Comes down to trump and what happens with him

Very simple solution. Kick him out of the race and don’t vote for him.

But the criteria to not vote him shouldn’t be that, he is of Indian origin. Because if same discrimination is done against anyone then he/she would he like it?

And when did i say that? I said dont vote from him because he's an idiot and a coconut, not because he's indian.

And when did i say that? I said dont vote from him because he's an idiot and a coconut, not because he's indian.
My comment was not aimed at you.

It was a general comment towards anyone who is asking people to not vote him because of him being an Indian origin.

Just look at this idiot

1) Says that he will deter Chinese invastion of Taiwan - until US has achieved semiconductor independence :lol: - and throw them under the bus later:rofl:. Like why should Taiwan even bother resisting then smarty pants, might as well merge peacefully with a deal with China now than be taken by force 5 years later
2) Wants to hand over parts of Ukraine to Russia in exchange for a deal with Putin - which is kind of ok, but makes him look like Putin's bitch
3) Has a smile that makes you want to punch him

If you are American- Indian or not, don't vote for this naive embarrassing idiot, the guy seems clueless, bigger joker than Trump.

This idiot won’t even get 10 percent vote

vast majority of republicans are evangelical
They won’t choose a Hindu cow piss drinker to lead them. Simple as that.

If he was democrat maybe. But he sound like typical white supremacy wanna be Indian lol

Back
Top Bottom