What's new

Visiting Pakistan

Zahidkhan686

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam

I will be visiting Pakistan next month for 2 weeks. My journey will start from Islamabad. I want to make the most out of this trip so would appreciate your advices/suggestions regarding places to visit, food to eat, do and don't etc. Thanks

Salam

I will be visiting Pakistan next month for 2 weeks. My journey will start from Islamabad. I want to make the most out of this trip so would appreciate your advices/suggestions regarding places to visit, food to eat, do and don't etc. Thanks
first time?

Salam

why do you want to take some one else's experience and affect your own and make it a second hand version of the supposed experience.
Just go there and do as you want and feel like.
There is no do or do not and no eat or don't eat.

Salam

hello dear,
please elaborate a bit about your journey, are you visiting for tourism or just visiting relatives and family.
if visitig for tourism may be i can suggest some amazing spots for you.

hello I want o visit pakistan but has not much money, i like karachi lahore islamabad peshawar kashmir thanks
If you want to share a cell with Kulbhushan Jadhav then you are welcome.

What's wrong with you people? Why are you treating every person with hostility? If your life revolves around hatred then you fellas need a fix seriously.
@Sugarcane @khansaheeb

Back
Top Bottom