What's new

VIRAL VIDEO: PTI MPA IMRAN ALI SHAH SLAPS CITIZEN AT MIDDLE OF KARACHI ROAD

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
VIRAL VIDEO: PTI MPA IMRAN ALI SHAH SLAPS CITIZEN AT MIDDLE OF KARACHI ROAD
KARACHI: A video went viral on social media showing newly elected member of Provincial Assembly Sindh, Imran Ali Shah from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf beating hell out over Karachi citizen today at the middle of road.

According to Newsone, Imran Shah thrashed a local man as he was trying to cross his luxurious vehicle.

Imran Ali was elected from PS-129 Karachi at PTI’s ticket.

The guards also used force against the citizen.

However, PTI senior leader Faisal Vawda clarified that this behavior is not acceptable and justice would be served.

“I apologise on behalf of my party MPA and rest assured justice will be done and will make sure it’s not repeated again.”

Last edited:
i do agree but i think it should be better if he is used to pick trash and clean neighborhood .
I have seen his clarification video. It's nonsense. No body is allowed to take law in his own hands even if he was verbally abusing him

I hope pti doesn't becomes like Nora party. Imran khan should never forget why we voted for him.
Expulsion is the right punishment

I have seen his clarification video. It's nonsense. No body is allowed to take law in his own hands even if he was verbally abusing him

Expulsion is the right punishment
His clarification is just his face saving i will persist on him used to clean streets.

Suspended his party membership, loss of one MPA in Sindh will not make any difference to PTIs position in Sindh assembly but it will surely increase the respect, and will deter others from doing misadventures
Exactly PTI should set examples. This would increase peoples trust and faith for the party

Dkkrvn2XoAA1HLh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom