What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

The report sent to Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif pointed out that Madressah Taleemul Quran situated on the main Ashura procession route had been declared “highly sensitive” under the Muharram security plan.

However, the seminary and the mosque were not provided with an adequate security.

The report said the district administration and police authorities arrived at the scene only after the violence had erupted and a nearby market set on fire.

Even no one from the peace committee accompanied the Ashura procession. The committee, comprising ulema from different schools of thought, was supposed to be present on such occasions to ensure peace.

Over 100 people, including 19 prominent religious personalities from both the communities, were named in the FIR registered by the police under the Anti-Terrorism Act, said the report. However, no arrests have so far been made.

The report’s account of how the trouble erupted did not differ from that of police officials and eyewitnesses. All agreed that the trouble started when Qari Shakir, who led the prayers at the mosque, began delivering a speech through the loudspeaker at around 1.30pm.

The local administration had banned the use of loudspeakers except for azaan and khutba in Arabic in worship places, but no one stopped the cleric from suing the loudspeaker even though the police were present on the spot.

The intelligence report added that the violence could have been averted had the ban been enforced by the district administration and the police.

The report claimed that the speech provoked participants of the procession who started pelting the seminary with stones.

In reply, the students also threw stones on the participants of the procession from inside the building. However, some eyewitnesses contradicted this account of the report.

“At that time, Maulana Ashraf Ali, Qari Shakir, Maulana Amanullah (vice Khateeb), Maulana Maqsood Usmani, Tanveer Alam from Sadiqabad, Abdul Rasheed, Qari Sanaullah from Madni Masjid…, Qari Nisar Ahmed from Awan Colony and prominent leaders of Sipah-i-Sahaba and 150 to 200 other worshippers were present in the mosque,” the report said.

“Shaukat Jaffari, Bashir Zaidi, Zaighum Abbas, Chaman Shah, Amjad Hussain, Nazar Hussain, Tahir Abbas Kazmi, H.M. Zaidi and Nazar Hussain of Aryia Mohallah, along with Syed Mehdi, Alam Dar Hussain and Ishfaq Wahdi allegedly provoked the participants of the procession.”

There were a large number of youngsters from Parachinar and Baltistan in the procession who stormed the madressah.

The fact that most of those killed in the violence belonged to other cities also gave credence to the report that the outsiders were mostly responsible for the violence.

The deceased included Rehmat Shah from Batagram, Tariq Mehmood from Khushab, Habibur Rehman from Murree, Shakirullah from Swabi, Mohammad Anwar and Tariq Mehmood from Bagh. Three others who were killed during the violence remain unidentified.

A case was registered with the Gunjmandi police on the complaint of Mohammad Ilyas, a police sub-inspector.

Govt blamed for Ashura violence - DAWN.COM

Yahan her aik (including me) apni Toooti ya Tooota baja raha, koi Shia ko blame ker raha hai koi Sunni ko or koi to Allah k banday idher bhi political point scoring kernay ke koshish ker rahey hen, now if you are student and want to do some research/survey you can easily take this thread as a sample (Every type of thoughts available here) then you can imagine what is going on in Islamic countries particularly in our beloved Pakistan, we all are equally accountable for these type of incidents. Some hidden powers are trying to deface our islamic culture and unintentionally/intentionally we are playing our part in it. Afsos hai hum aj k Muslmanon per (including me). Islam is the bessssssssssssssstttttttt religion but alas we are not the good muslims.
Koi bat nahi carry on jawab to Allah ko dena hai, no matter what we are Sunni,shia, wahabi.......................

Bad thing has happened hope no reaction is shown other wise it could be the most bloodiest one and Hazara community can also suffer more so better peace prevails

Good chances of Twitter & Facebook ban --- Fed Govt orders FIA to launch crackdown against social media spreading sectarianism.

Again assuming too much..... keep cursing me and generals of Pakistan army in your tales... i got nothing to loose and all you are is a glorified shia of pdf with no substance.
But, i seriously hope you took permission from Iftikhar Chaudary, before handing out death sentences to the 'fitna spewing' kids.
BTW, TTP fitna is your strategic partner and nothing justify your killing of (assumed) wahabi kids and torching their business and a shop full of holy Quran (non shia version).
You better transfer your self to Iran, they are fighting real wahabis and kill few dozen every now and than in Baluchistan, you will feel more satisfied there.

Wahhabi TTP Fitna are shais strategic assets financed by House of Saud?

nothing justify your killing of (assumed) wahabi kids and torching their business and a shop full of holy Quran (non shia version).

I know you are so right those innocent souls all they wanted to do was shoot some shias (which they did) and stone others from roof tops (which they did) Not to mention spreading fitna and lies against shias (non shia version Qur'an). Does not justify the punishment they received cause Wahhabi are innocent even after proven guilty.

INNOCENT ASWJ and LJ TERRORIST AT IT AGAIN BATMAN

Army took control of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Kohat and Hangu cities and a curfew was imposed following a clash and an attack early on Monday on Imambargah Said Habib in Zargaran bazaar area of Kohat district. The curfew in Hangu was however lifted after two hours.
Station House Officer Cantonment police station Mazhar Jaan told Dawn.com that three people were killed in the attack on the imambargah.

The dead include two policemen and a civilian.

He further said several others were injured in the clash, adding that an angry mob of a religious group had set a number of shops on fire in Tirah bazaar.

Police said activists of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, a religious group, were carrying out a protest against the recent violence in Rawalpindi when they clashed with a rival group near the imambargah which led to the trouble and the protesters set ablaze some shops and also attacked the imambargah.

Three killed in Kohat violence; curfew in place - DAWN.COM

news-19.gif

Wahhabi TTP Fitna are shais strategic assets financed by House of Saud?

Dude keep assuming........ and discuss house of Saud on a separate thread, may be they feel the need to clear your confusions.

Last edited:
So if someone announces few bad words, riots are expected and if few hindus are burnt alive, riots aren't ?

Things get out of control very quickly. Deploying security forces and calming down the situation is not that easy.
So if someone announces few bad words, riots are expected and if few hindus are burnt alive, riots aren't ?

Things get out of control very quickly. Deploying security forces and calming down the situation is not that easy.

Let me repeat which i already posted the reason things went they way they did.

The chaos began around 3:00pm in the afternoon, ASWJ men snatched guns from the police and began firing at Procession.

Let me repeat which i already posted the reason things went they way they did.

The chaos began around 3:00pm in the afternoon, ASWJ men snatched guns from the police and began firing at Procession.

So we have conflicting stories... from both sides.
We need to call Arsalan Iftikhar for investigation, he was the most brilliant student, selected for anti terrorist investigation training from abroad.

news-19.gif

Dude keep assuming........ and discuss house of Saud on a separate thread, may be they feel the need to clear your confusions.

Ummat.com also known as propaganda part of ASWJ . You know the innocent Terrorist who just wanted to be left alone after shooting and killing people.

@Cheetah786 @BATMAN : Kuch khuda ka khauf kero yar . you will gain nothing by spreading hatred
Cheeta786 is official voice of this forum. 
Ummat.com also known as propaganda part of ASWJ . You know the innocent Terrorist who just wanted to be left alone after shooting and killing people.

I have already posted accounts of shitte news and ahl ul bayt news.
Please, scroll back... i keep your side always on priority.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom