Vyingshan10.jpg

The asphalt not so good as Wuhan,but it's okay for village
25.jpg

Indeed I like this kind of road in Wuhan.Look at my little friend :D
72.jpg

Sorry sorry.

I mean

四川省

How much cost for buying house there in village? Know the cost?
It doesn't matter.:partay:
Not sure,but I search for the price.
Normally,villagers live in house around 150m^2~300m^2.
My grandma build a house more than 300m^2 in 2000,cost around 50,000yuan.(But she has left village to county now)
Recently may be up to 100,000yuan:sick:(I ask them,waiting for their reply,after some time will know):laugh:

It doesn't matter.:partay:
Not sure,but I search for the price.
Normally,villagers live in house around 150m^2~300m^2.
My grandma build a house more than 300m^2 in 2000,cost around 50,000yuan.(But she has left village to county now)
Recently may be up to 100,000yuan:sick:(I ask them,waiting for their reply,after some time will know):laugh:

Very afford price ! Yea not so good to leave grandma living by self she need more care close to family. but take bake to country house too the air is better there than city life sometime

Very afford price ! Yea not so good to leave grandma living by self she need more care close to family. but take bake to country house too the air is better there than city life sometime
My grandma lives with her son..my uncle:woot:
For villages,furniture is cheaper than people living in city(Government subsidies)
House,too.People in city have to spend a lot of money buying houses:cry:

Shih chuan also know good cook styling very popular
I love Sichuan food:cheers:
And ur English is Obscure:cheesy:

You do not know where is WenChuan , do not you ?
You are right,this is a ignorance,but I dont mind that.Some body always give comments on the things they dont know.but when others told him the true,they refuse to accept.

A good portion of Chinese cuisine has become localized in Japan and treated as the stapled food, is that true?

Western Japan in Honshu yes. Shikoku
And Kyushu food similar to kind cooking to Shih Jiangsu cooking so close probably

Western Japan in Honshu yes. Shikoku
And Kyushu food similar to kind cooking to Shih Jiangsu cooking so close probably

Sure, Japan has been known how to improve everything over the original.

Many of my friends claimed that the localized Chinese cuisines in Japan are quite tasty, no less than the original Chinese ones.

Back
Top Bottom