What's new

Why Are There No Slums in China?

There is an essential cultural difference between China and "the club of heirs to the British Empire"

China in short has Confucius.

And we -Club of Heirs of the British Empire- suffer from a fusion of Roman ideology and Old Testament, a fusion that is ancient (ca. 400-700) and renewed again and again (1800-, 1967-) and fits like a glove on a hand.

For example, a Chinese may be as or more classist than a Sadducean priest, a Roman patrician, an English lord or an upper caste Indian; but it does not cross his mind to make a whole religion out of his inclinations.

Considering that CCP is inviting a large number of niggers to live in China. Soon. China will have large-scale slums.

You can find slums in countries like Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, and India, but interestingly, there are no slums in China and North Korea.
IS LAND OF ICE-CREAM AND RAINBOWS.

I believe the short answer to "why are there no slums in China" is "because the government hides them from foreign eyes". It makes sense not to promote and downright exlude them from city guides and tourist information. I guess they even forbid foreigners to go to certain areas,isn't that the case?

I believe the short answer to "why are there no slums in China" is "because the government hides them from foreign eyes". It makes sense not to promote and downright exlude them from city guides and tourist information. I guess they even forbid foreigners to go to certain areas,isn't that the case?

More vomit being spread by your good self.

I have been to China several times to different regions. Not one place was i censored from - i was free to walk around on my own accord. Hygienic, peaceful business orientated population. No litter - neat and tidy. I wish the likes of you would grow up and attempt to spread nonsense would stop.

To you china haters, anything positive about China must be fake or you just don't want to accept it, your explanation as in other things relating to China is just foolhardy silly.

To you china haters, anything positive about China must be fake or you just don't want to believe it, your explanation as in other things relating to China is just foolhardy silly.
First of all,we're not "China haters". If anything,believe me,you're the ones who push us to be critical of China because of your endless posts. You're the ones trying to portray the PRC as a kind of perfect land with a great government and the best living standards.

Also,if the PRC is so amazing,why don't you get off your *** in Canada and migrate there?

No. Your guess is quite naive. In fact. CCP is quite friendly to foreigners. Especially niggers. They can go anywhere in China.

First of all,we're not "China haters". If anything,believe me,you're the ones who push us to be critical of China because of your endless posts. You're the ones trying to portray the PRC as a kind of perfect land with a great government and the best living standards.

Also,if the PRC is so amazing,why don't you get off your *** in Canada and migrate there?
Who the fk do you think you are, keep telling me what I should do or comment, you are just an irritant hypocrite and I have to agree with your stupid prejudiced viewpoints all the time to be acceptable, lol, just stay your place in your little Greece. You are just the adamant fk head whenever concerning China, you hater just don't want to see or hear anything good about China.

Who the fk do you think you are, keep telling me what I should do or comment, you are just an irritant hypocrite and I have to agree with your stupid prejudiced viewpoints all the time to be acceptable, lol, just stay your place in your little Greece. You are just the adamant fk head whenever concerning China, you hater just don't want to see or hear anything good about China.
I ask a simple question which he can't reply and he goes nuts,shouting and ranting! 😂

@Hamartia Antidote @Get Ya Wig Split @gambit

All I did was ask why he doesn't move from Canada to the PRC,since he constantly portrays it as the ideal country...and he went ballistic!

No. Your guess is quite naive. In fact. CCP is quite friendly to foreigners. Especially niggers. They can go anywhere in China.

Screenshot_2023-07-18 Are you allowed to go anywhere in China - Αναζήτηση Google.png

So what about the slums?

Screenshot_2023-07-18 Can you go to slums in China - Αναζήτηση Google.png

Last edited:
I ask a simple question which he can't reply and he goes nuts,shouting and ranting! 😂

@Hamartia Antidote @Get Ya Wig Split @gambit

All I did was ask why he doesn't move from Canada to the PRC,since he constantly portrays it as the ideal country...and he
Just mind your fk own business, why don't you move to live on another planet then. I have none of the rubbish you moan.

Just mind your fk own business, why don't you move to live on another planet then. I have none of the rubbish you moan.
Why are you getting so riled up? You're someone who obviously considers the PRC as the best country to live,with a great government,a good political system and some of the best living standards. What keeps you in cold Canada with the "lying Westerners" living under a heavily capitalistic system?

@CallSignMaverick Ah,Maverick,you see how desperate they get when you simply ask "why not move to China then"? They can't give a straight and honest reply. They just resort to insults and racial slur. The entire narration crumbles.

Why are you getting so riled up? You're someone who obviously considers the PRC as the best country to live,with a great government,a good political system and some of the best living standards. What keeps you in cold Canada with the "lying Westerners" living under a heavily capitalistic system?

@CallSignMaverick Ah,Maverick,you see how desperate they get when you simply ask "why not move to China then"? They can't give a straight and honest reply. They just resort to insults and racial slur. The entire narration crumbles.
Don't have to answer your stupid comments. Keep the silly thoughts to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom