What's new

Villages across China

No ! :( If I get a Chance , I am planning on Visiting China and Japan :-)
Welcome!:p:
Personally,don't go to Beijing:partay:
Many beautiful sceneries are located in Jiangsu,Zhejiang and Shanghai.Yunnan province is also good!
City:Suzhou,Hangzhou,Shanghai,Wuxi,Zhoushan,Shaoxing,Ningbo,Kunming.Both great :p:
County/Town:Xitang,Wuzhen,Lijiang,Yangshuo,wuyuan,so many

Last edited:
Villages of Shexian County, Anhui Province, Central China
Some photos from my visit to rural Anhui Province in this spring.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Welcome!:p:
Personally,don't go to Beijing:partay:
Many beautiful sceneries are located in Jiangsu,Zhejiang and Shanghai.Yunnan province is also good!
City:Suzhou,Hangzhou,Shanghai,Wuxi,Zhoushan,Shaoxing,Ningbo,Kunming.Both great :p:
County/Town:Xitang,Wuzhen,Lijiang,Yangshuo,wuyuan,so many
If you mean cultural landscape, you are right.
If u mean natural landscape, then it must be Yunnan Province, Sichuan Province, etc.

Photos of Yunnan and Sichuan Province during my 2014-2015 trips
屏幕快照 2015-12-19 22.47.51.jpg
3.jpg
11.jpg
2.jpg
111.jpg
4.jpg

:p:yes!
There is an actress helping villagers in Guangxi mountains,now the village is totally different.I saw it from 作文素材
江一燕:以公益支教为生活方式的明星_新闻频道_央视网(cctv.com)
江一燕深山低调支教七年 生日获赞最美小江老师_娱乐频道__中国青年网
江一燕低调公益支教七年 获赞最美小江老师_娱乐_腾讯网

During China's booming time,many villagers go out of poverty,and many village schools changed a lot.
However people in South Xinjiang,Guangxi mountains,Guizhou province still need more help,our development is far from balanced,that's sad.
I stay in China's medium level province(Hubei),and Hunan province is also medium level province...I haven't imagined that the bottom is that terrible.:cry:

Last edited:
Both China and India are still in the developing stage.
More efforts should be made to further improve the living standards of the ordinary.

Why are Chinese so Polite and humble in this matter ???
To Us , Chinese are developed . Okey not the whole Country is developed but that is to be expected of such a massive Country .

To Us , Chinese are developed . Okey not the whole Country is developed but that is to be expected of such a massive Country .
This nation will be called developed only when every county is developed, not just those wealthy villages.

Photo 1 and 2 taken by me along Hangzhou-Huangshan expressway in Eastern China
Photo3 was taken on a county highway in August , Sichuan Province's poorest region, Liangshan Prefecture
11.jpg

33.jpg

1.jpg

What is the meaning of Province in China ?
Is Prefecture = State ?
Province is like Indian state
Prefecture belongs to a province.

Province level: province, municipality(Beijing, Shanghai, etc), autonomous region
Prefecture level: prefecture-level city(like Hangzhou), prefecture(more rural)
County level: county, urban districts, county-level city

One example, Hangzhou is a prefecture-level city which belongs to Zhejiang Province. Hangzhou has several urban districts, several counties and several county-level cities.

Present situation in some regions is still terrible,like what AndrewJin post.
We shouldn't be satisfied now...
All poor counties and villages should eliminate poverty before 2020,and at that time China will provide poor people with enough basic living allowances(It's said in China Central Television,if the local officials failed,the welfare project will support them after 2020.)
Xi said,by 2020,China will have eliminated poverty.Our government will do everything to achieve it.They promised that.If the poor can't earn much,government will give them.All citizens in China will look at our government,I have confident in Xi's words.
And if the officials fail to do it:devil:,they should be punished and their future will be over too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom