What's new

VIEW: Stop blaming the West

I like this thread, you have no idea how many people in this world blame the west.

Some blame for logical reasons, some blame for "Interesting" reasons.

But you know out of all what I like the most?.

Are the people who blame the Jews. :lol::usflag:

I like this thread, you have no idea how many people in this world blame the west.

Some blame for logical reasons, some blame for "Interesting" reasons.

But you know out of all what I like the most?.

Are the people who blame the Jews. :lol::usflag:

true, America or the west can't be blamed for everything!

hi
the thread is not about ZIA but you are forgetting that Pakistan has not turned into Iraq because of Nuclear weapons, all this was achieved due to Pakistan's efforts against soviets, Zia was tactfully able to rebuff American concerns during soviet invasion of Afghanistan & that was the time when Pakistan had built atomic bomb without getting subject to sanctions, you might not consider that a big deal but from defense point of view it is a major milestone, no other Pakistani leader is capable of employing such cunning tactics

Your limited knowledge is insulting to me, Bhutto initiated the nuclear program and it was handled with great care by people such as General Akhtar Abdur Rahman, General Rahimuddin Khan and a number of other people.

Zia was just a front man who tackled the meetings and other public related duties. Give credit where it is due, Agha Shahi dealt with the americans, AQ Khan was in charge of scientific work, General Rahman overlooked the funding and the logistics of parts. General Khan was in charge of selecting sites and keeping the project secretive while scouting for missile technology, Agha Hasan Abedi was the man in charge of gathering and funneling finance to the project.

Read this and learn.

History Commons

Many things highlighted here and it will show you that Zia had a very limited role in all this.

I don't see how merely changing the name of country will make Terrorists go away and the economy getting strong and people getting education, health, security, and peace.

There are no quick results , it will take decades to settle the mess we have whatever change we will bring will help the next generation of Pakistanis. Changing the name will simply stop fundamentalist abusing the system For eg blasphemy laws , constant demand of implementing sharia laws. The addition of " Islamic " gives them the edge to abuse the system. As far as economics are concerned lets first create the environment by solving security.

More importantly Quide Azam was the founder and leader and he never wanted Islamic in the name if he wanted he would have done so. This change was done by a millatary general not even an elected rep so its technically wrong and invalid and this benefits certain indivisual , Please i request all lets not get touchy and think realistic and long term :pakistan:

I really dont blame West, I will always blame East for our troubles,
They are sonay pay suhaga :woot:

Yup, the East asked you to become an Islamic state. The East installed Ayub, Yahya, Bhutto, Zia, Musharraf, Zardari in your nation.
The East told you that 10 = 1 is a just equation when it comes to strength between Indians and Pakistanis hence by deduction East asked you to take the adventure tour of 65 and then also Kargill. The east asked you to produce such an extremist society and rid the rights of Ahmadis in the Pakistani constitution. The East asked you to kill and persecute the Bengalis and not to allow Sheikh Mujibur his just due when he won the elections.

The East told you not to invest in your economy and continue imports. The East caused your disadvantageous trade surplus and the precarious current account and BoT / BoP situations. The East advised not to do land reforms and tax revenue establishment.

The East funded the Madrasas that are now churning out your friendly suicide bombers. The East said via Benazir's mouth for Taliban " Yeh to hamare bacche hain".

The East made the Zardari = 10%.

And even now the East is funding the growing militancy in your newest terrorism raw material resource = Punjab.

Where is the Sona for the Suhaga? Coming from IMF?

Yup, the East asked you to become an Islamic state. The East installed Ayub, Yahya, Bhutto, Zia, Musharraf, Zardari in your nation.
The East told you that 10 = 1 is a just equation when it comes to strength between Indians and Pakistanis hence by deduction East asked you to take the adventure tour of 65 and then also Kargill. The east asked you to produce such an extremist society and rid the rights of Ahmadis in the Pakistani constitution. The East asked you to kill and persecute the Bengalis and not to allow Sheikh Mujibur his just due when he won the elections.

The East told you not to invest in your economy and continue imports. The East caused your disadvantageous trade surplus and the precarious current account and BoT / BoP situations. The East advised not to do land reforms and tax revenue establishment.

The East funded the Madrasas that are now churning out your friendly suicide bombers. The East said via Benazir's mouth for Taliban " Yeh to hamare bacche hain".

The East made the Zardari = 10%.

And even now the East is funding the growing militancy in your newest terrorism raw material resource = Punjab.

Where is the Sona for the Suhaga? Coming from IMF?

inni lambi post
You see thats the reason i blame East.. theres some thing wrong with them.

inni lambi post
You see thats the reason i blame East.. theres some thing wrong with them.

See? The trouble with ignorance is that it picks up confidence as it goes along. And then one can never learn anything the second time the mule kicks you.

Good luck my friend.

See? The trouble with ignorance is that it picks up confidence as it goes along. And then one can never learn anything the second time the mule kicks you.

Good luck my friend.

The thread is talking about the West, so in my previous post when i said they are sonay pay suhaga i was referring to them, West.

If the problems with East were solved, then most of the things you have mentioned above would have not occur.

So yeah i blame every thing on East.

btw acc to my POW the title is implying that stop blaming west and start blaming east.

Or its an inappropriate title.
The title should be
Stop blaming every one else for your troubles.

Last edited:
wat a bogus and ill founded article....

our today's state has to do not with the islamic nature of pakistan but with the distorted islam which was preached at madrassas at the behest of defeating soviets during afghan jihad. had that not been the case, and no twisted islamic education was given, things would have been different today.

furthermore many of the extremists are also those who have got to do nothing with the madrasas but with poverty. they fight for money and blow themselves for money and to get away with the guilt they use religion as an umbrella.

many lik to blame the islam at their convenience. well lets also ask who owns many of the mosques in pakistan? well gov of pakistan. so who appoints these mullahs with no religious knowledge in these mosques? well obviously gov of pakistan. so now who is at fault? islam or gov of pakistan? obviously islam after all its always islam which is at fault no matter how wrong we are.

now look at all those all those religious educational institution which werent a result of afghan jihad. ull hardly find any which has to do anything with terrorism. y? bec they never let anyone manipulate with the true islamic education.

and about bhutto being pressurised by mullahs... well bhutto was the only leader which actually worked for bringing all the muslim nations together. amazing isnt it? similar thing amazes ppl about Jinnah whoz habbits might have to do less with islam but his cause was islamic.

coming to y we dont lik west. well its not just to do with pakistan. its to do with israel brutality in palestine for which no sanction is imposed, its to do with US trying to influence domestic politics to promote her own interests, its to do with iraq war, its to do with bias attitude of west towards those countries which do not align their policies with west. is the mad mullah to be blamed for all this lik the writer intends to suggest? well obviously not.

you stupid think i put my real info hu? Just childish brain wat i can say. Changing name could change every thing? And emo this is not your alone country so you chose its future? And yea i like to in Present Pakistan, from Uk or USA, where under 18 going freely for ---, Gay and Lesbian marrige is allowed,... Wat more i can say?

no you don't need to say anything, you have broken all records of rant your highness

from where the hell Gays & Lesbians came in? :rolleyes:

The thread is talking about the West, so in my previous post when i said they are sonay pay suhaga i was referring to them, West.

If the problems with East were solved, then most of the things you have mentioned above would have not occur.

So yeah i blame every thing on East.

You have a right to your opinion my friend but the stakes with India were only raised by Pakistan. If you were expecting that India will not shore up or retailiate after 65, then it is being naive.

btw acc to my POW the title is implying that stop blaming west and start blaming east.

Or its an inappropriate title.
The title should be
Stop blaming every one else for your troubles.

Well then, if that is what you were driving at, then there is I have no difference of opinion with you.

You have a right to your opinion my friend but the stakes with India were only raised by Pakistan. If you were expecting that India will not shore up or retailiate after 65, then it is being naive.

And you are retaliating ever since.. thats the problem move on.

We didnt start in 65, we retaliated.

We retaliated for what you started in 1947 by taking Kashmir.

and this conflict is going on ever since,
until it doesnt stop
I will keep blaming East.

Cheers

from where the hell Gays & Lesbians came in? :rolleyes:

They came from deep within the Hell and this is where they will go again.

Classify it as a rant aswell try to reply without using the words bigot and pseudo. Thank You

:woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom