What's new

VIEW : Siachen: a costly war for Pakistan and India

Mocking me....I'm reporting you

Saw the thread and posts, thought lets take a break from work and post a reply.

lol u get too serious. ur target audience wont even read the whole thing. :P

Yeah, if you repost the same thing three times it will be even bigger effort. And that too at whatever time in hell.

u trying to imply he copied it frm someplace?

lol u get too serious. ur target audience wont even read the whole thing. :P

u trying to imply he copied it frm someplace?
:lol:...Leave it buddy, he got some emotional issues. last time, he said good bye to PDF, and now he is back. My target audience is not these posters. One can find sane posters in every country. But alas, you are right, these efforts go in vain. :cry:

What is your opinion in all this. Cut pasting is easier - continue. I am not going to even look at it.

ha ha ha .......

I have already given you my honest opinion. I don't know why don't you understand.
My opinion is he was right, why protect Muslims in an area where they were a majority and not help the minorities who were actually in a dire need of help. It was just to cover up another insurgency to teach the maharaja a lesson and force him to accede to India.. Sadly, even the maharaja beat Pakistan to its planning..

Btw the facts can conclusively connect the dots..

a source which is against India but confirms that the genocide took place in Jammu not in Srinagar.
JAMMU GENOCIDE OF 1947-REMEMBERING 6TH NOVEMBER ~ FRONTLINE KASHMIR

So the claim of those tribals to help Muslims is a blatant lie to cover the lie.

Karait bhai, 2-3 line mein sandesa likha karo. :D
Ji Hukum...aage se aisa hi hoga. Galti se mistake ho gaya humse, maafi dedo. Ab is thread par likhne ka kuch fayda nahin. :D

...Leave it buddy, he got some emotional issues. last time, he said good bye to PDF, and now he is back. My target audience is not these posters. One can find sane posters in every country. But alas, you are right, these efforts go in vain.

yep u should have seen my posts when i first joined this forum. I was out to create an impression but alas it gets muffled by all the pointless back and forth banter.

i learnt my lesson on day one. i got layed back and let the cusses rool ,frankly it creates more of a splash.:lol:

I don't know why are you asking again and again.

And it doesn't prove India's point of view.

It does actually.. The fact that you are hesitant to say that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan, proves India's POV... Because it shows that you yourself are not confident of what Pakistan has been saying all along...

It does actually.. The fact that you are hesitant to say that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan, proves India's POV... Because it shows that you yourself are not confident of what Pakistan has been saying all along...

Yes , because we believe that it belongs to Kashmiris and only they can decide whom to join or remain independent :azn: ... How exactly does this proves your point of view of " unbreakable part " when currently Pakistan administers 37% of Kashmir and China - 20 % ?

Only a plebiscite will be the way to determine ... Till then we do not claim it as ours ...

Yes , because we believe that it belongs to Kashmiris and only they can decide whom to join or remain independent :azn: ... How exactly does this proves your point of view of " unbreakable part " when currently Pakistan administers 37% of Kashmir and China - 20 % ?

Only a plebiscite will be the way to determine ... Till then we do not claim it as ours ...

Pakistan administers 25% and China does 20%. India still holds the major part of the valley.

IF it belongs to the Kashmiris, and India has occupied it, then why is Pakistan even involved? Pakistanis share nothing with Kashmiris, and since you quite clearly stated that you guys don't even want Kashmir, then why not leave it to India and the Kashmiris and UN? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom