What's new

Vietnam's Su-27s mount first Spratly patrols from Phu Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite Taiwan having a total of 332 Ching Kuo, F-16, and Mirage fighters, none of these has long-ranged air2air missiles in excess of 60 km.

Viet Nam's 36 Su27 & Su30 are armed with R-27 & R-77 air2air missiles having the range in excess of 130 km. In a conflict, Vietnamese Airforce can shoot down all the Taiwanese fighters before Taiwan can even fire a missile at our fighters. This does not even mention Taiwanese airforce institution has never demonstrated its ability in air to air combat against even a third-rated airforce in its history while the Vietnamese airforce institution have demonstrated our ability in air combat against a 1st rated airforce before.:smokin:

Taiwan picking a fight with Viet Nam will result not just in its depleted airforce losses but even the loss of its independence from China as the Chinese will take advantage of a weakened/destroyed Taiwan airforce

Despite Taiwan having a total of 332 Ching Kuo, F-16, and Mirage fighters, none of these has long-ranged air2air missiles in excess of 60 km.

Viet Nam's 36 Su27 & Su30 are armed with R-27 & R-77 air2air missiles having the range in excess of 130 km. In a conflict, Vietnamese Airforce can shoot down all the Taiwanese fighters before Taiwan can even fire a missile at our fighters. This does not even mention Taiwanese airforce institution has never demonstrated its ability in air to air combat against even a third-rated airforce in its history while the Vietnamese airforce institution have demonstrated our ability in air combat against a 1st rated airforce before.:smokin:

Taiwan picking a fight with Viet Nam will result not just in its depleted airforce losses but even the loss of its independence from China as the Chinese will take advantage of a weakened/destroyed Taiwan airforce

Taiwan has AIM-120C-7. check out its range before your planes are all shot down.

Vietnam has no chance against Taiwan AF. And China would not attack Taiwan when Taiwan completely overwhelm Vietcong. china would only take over all the Vietcong islands in Spratlys.

Taiwan has AIM-120C-7. check out its range before your planes are all shot down.

Vietnam has no chance against Taiwan AF. And China would not attack Taiwan when Taiwan completely overwhelm Vietcong. china would only take over all the Vietcong islands in Spratlys.

What make you think Viet Nam will against Taiwan anyway? Due to the great condition and relationships between Taiwan and Viet Nam right now. What more chances for Viet Nam and Taiwan turns back each other?

If you are talking about the military capable between Viet Nam and Taiwan, I think you should think "triple" before you saying something else you could make the rest laugh.

Modern weapons is not the first priority for any wars has been happened, at least you really want to fight and stand for last that a main key to success.

By the way, the arrogance of Chinese, and you are similar that makes you always underestimate of the "enemies".

What make you think Viet Nam will against Taiwan anyway? Due to the great condition and relationships between Taiwan and Viet Nam right now. What more chances for Viet Nam and Taiwan turns back each other?

If you are talking about the military capable between Viet Nam and Taiwan, I think you should think "triple" before you saying something else you could make the rest laugh.

Modern weapons is not the first priority for any wars has been happened, at least you really want to fight and stand for last that a main key to success.

By the way, the arrogance of Chinese, and you are similar that makes you always underestimate of the "enemies".

Its Vietcong that had attack Taiwanese territory. Any provocation will be responded with full force. I'm not under estimating the Vietnamese force. What Vietnam has is well known. You are entitle to your own opinions, but not to hte facts.

Its Vietcong that had attack Taiwanese territory. Any provocation will be responded with full force. I'm not under estimating the Vietnamese force. What Vietnam has is well known. You are entitle to your own opinions, but not to hte facts.
Full forces ?? what kind of weapon of mass destruction does Taiwan have ??? does Taiwan has any warhead missile with 1,000kg, mach 2,5 like our Shaddock ??

Pls Don't show us your cheap frigates called Lafayette again
dunhill said:
Taiwan illegaly occupies our biggest isl and refuse to return, it violate our new 'Law fo Sea 'so we have to take it back by forces
Itu Aba Island, Vietnamese boats opened fire on the provocative Taiwan military fired warning shots
http://insidechina.onehotspots.com/...ve-taiwan-military-fired-warning-shots/30871/

Have you ever read Chinese history? If you do, I don't think you could said that. From time to time, China Army's always got defeated by Viet Nam army [People Army]. Let me list it for you:

1./ On ground battle, we defeated China Army [PLA] in 1979 and so many times in the past.

2./ On river battle, we defeated China 2 times at Bach Dang River.

3./ Do you really want try on air battle with your lack of flying hours practice of your pilots? [Ask your supporter U.S about it]

4./ Do you really want to try on sea battle with us?

I still hope there is no war, but I will not afraid in worst case might happens. I'm pretty sure we [Vietnamese] are not INVADERS but we are very best of DEFENDERS

More some photos Su-27 patrol Spratly Islands, Vietnam:

images712443_Su278Spratlys.jpg

images712451_Su27Spatlys.jpg

GREAT! I love it.

Our ACE pilots can train our new ones to fight as well as them when your sorry AF has No one know how to fight in real combat, same like with those poor China pilots :P.

btw: our AF also have more advantage in the distance to Spratly , so your AF and China AF simple have No chance to match with us.
photo-37.jpg

Mistake ?? we fired at you in Itu-aba, and what can you do now ??how to forced us our when you're surrounded ??don't forget we control 40 isl and shoals there.:coffee:

I believe that at present VN controls more islands than all other countries in the south china sea (east sea) combined.
VN may consider taking back Paracels.

haha,we do that everyday ,and also in Spratly our warships are battle ready,where are you tiny navy gone?

both Vietnam navy and airforce are almost negligible comparing to China's.

Chinese airforce.

d12ce.jpg

1248773758768.jpg

1248773678944.jpg

vZDLD.jpg

000.jpg

UprwH.jpg

Chinese airforce.

qvCwh.jpg

HAkE6.jpg

QTN1z.jpg

L44UR.jpg

fENNK.jpg

haha,we do that everyday ,and also in Spratly our warships are battle ready,where are you tiny navy gone?
Show some pics about your warships in Spratly, can you ??:coffee:

Chinese airforce.
Oh yeah, china air forces Q-5 which even worse than Mig-21 VN :P
Qiang-5+%2528Q-5%252C+A-5%252C+Fantan%2529+Ground+Attack+Aircraft+-+Ground+Attacker+Qiang-5+%2528Q-5%252C+A-5%252C+Fantan%2529+Ground+Attack+Aircraft++rockets+missiles+lgbs+ls6+weapons++crash+%25283%2529.jpg

Chinese airforce.

nsDlF.jpg

CTWNf.jpg

sHWHu.jpg

Nn2ju.jpg

0Bhyu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom