What's new

Vietnam's Su-27s mount first Spratly patrols from Phu Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you have the worst rate when it comes to fighting very small countries. Japnese gave you hail in second world war. If US and Britain were not there you would be Japnese state today. And free world knows what happened to you in 1979. A spanking. Please dont get angry for stating the facts :smitten:

we may lost some battles in the history ,every country did.tell me one exception?but we always win the wars in the end,that's why we are here,wealthy and strong.

So you attcked countries for loot? Not surprising. Japnese looted someting very precious in second world war. You know what I mean :P

We can kick your disgustingly backward evil coward country any time we want

Japanese use Chinese written language,wear old Chinese style clothing,live in Chinese style buildings,use chopsticks to eat,revere Confucius,and follow many Chinese ethics and values...you see that..Indian guys.

we may lost some battles in the history ,every country did.tell me one exception?but we always win the wars in the end,that's why we are here,wealthy and strong.

Wealthy?Millions of Chinese are rotting in poverty and hunger. It's just that CPC doesnt allow free media and free system. Just allow the system for one day and you will know the real China. Your dreamy bubble will burst. One good thing about your post is you accept defeats in your history like second world war and spanking in 1979 :cheers:

We can kick your disgustingly backward evil coward country any time we want

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no you can not. And you know that

Wealthy?Millions of Chinese are rotting in poverty and hunger. It's just that CPC doesnt allow free media and free system. Just allow the system for one day and you will know the real China. Your dreamy bubble will burst. One good thing about your post is you accept defeats in your history like second world war and spanking in 1979 :cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no you can not. And you know that

yes we can we did it in 1962:chilli:

the country now is the second richest country in the world,boasts one third of world's total foreign reserve,number of the millionares and billionare are only second to US,so,as a country,it's pretty rich,that's why all the countries came to China and want to borrow mony,and for the Chinese victory in ww2(the win gave us a permenant seat in security concil) and Vietnamese spranking in1979,thank you ,Indian guy,all the time,cheers..

the country now is the second richest country in the world,boasts one third of world's total foreign reserve,number of the millionares and billionare are only second to US,so,as a country,it's pretty rich,that's why all the countries came to China and want to borrow mony,and for the Chinese victory in ww2(the win gave us a permenant seat in security concil) and Vietnamese spranking in1979,thank you ,Indian guy,all the time,cheers..

Your victory in Ww2 gave you permanent seat in security council? The biggest joke I have ever heard. The victors needed someone who is their pawn who hails from Asia. You perfected the criteria. Though you saw humiliation in world war you were there in security council. And though CPC propaganda taught you (due to no free media and no right to expression) the rest of 'free' world knows the truth

Your victory in Ww2 gave you permanent seat in security council? The biggest joke I have ever heard.

you don't know that??lol.you must think India is holding that seat instead of China...lol,your Indian education really needs some improvements.

Your victory in Ww2 gave you permanent seat in security council? The biggest joke I have ever heard. The victors needed someone who is their pawn who hails from Asia. You perfected the criteria. Though you saw humiliation in world war you were there in security council. And though CPC propaganda taught you (due to no free media and no right to expression) the rest of 'free' world knows the truth

so this time I can give you a lecture for free,but only this time,ok

wikipedia

The five permanent members of the Security Council were the victorious powers in World War II and have maintained the world's most powerful military forces ever since. They annually top the list of countries with the highest military expenditures; in 2011, they spent over US$1 trillion combined on defense, accounting for over 60% of global military expenditures (the U.S. alone accounting for over 40%). They are also the only countries officially recognized as "nuclear-weapon states" under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), though there are other states known or believed to be in possession of nuclear weapons.

you don't know that??lol.you must think India is holding that seat instead of China...lol,your Indian education really needs some improvements.

wikipedia

No I have spent in my life in my democratic country where free knowledge is an virtue. I know we never there in security council. and I know we need some to be there. See its advantage to be democratic nation's citizens. We know all our drawbacks and strengths. But about countries who dont have democratic and free strcture. less said less better.

No I have spent in my life in my democratic country where free knowledge is an virtue. I know we never there in security council. and I know we need some to be there. See its advantage to be democratic nation's citizens. We know all our drawbacks and strengths. But about countries who dont have democratic and free strcture. less said less better.

haha,you are free to be the home to one third of the world's poor and free to be ignorant of not knowing the origin of the UN security concil,great,keep it up.

wikipedia

If China is winner in WW2 than Norway is winner in gulf war. And I know as Chinese you have very limited sources to prove point curtsy no free access of Internet to chinese citizens , please next time dont put up WIke as a source. I know that the best option you have in constrained net access but wiki has not considered as a reliable option in free countries (Obviously China is not in the list)

If China is winner in WW2 than Norway is winner in gulf war. And I know as Chinese you have very limited sources to prove point curtsy no free access of Internet to chinese citizens , please next time dont put up WIke as a source. I know that the best option you have in constrained net access but wiki has not considered as a reliable option in free countries (Obviously China is not in the list)

ok,give me a more reliable source that says Japan is the winner and UN security concil has nothing to do with WW2.

ok,give me a more reliable source that says Japan is the winner and UN security concil has nothing to do with WW2.

I never said Japan was winner. Jaapn was winner on just Chinese front. US was the force which beat Japan. If the war was only limited to Japan and you , you know what culd be the result. And I already gave you the reason why you guys were there is security council( As US pawn sadly who represents Asia).

I never said Japan was winner. Jaapn was winner on just Chinese front.

how come they sign this unconditional surrender to China in Nanjing if they win?
ede4cb.jpg

how come they sign this unconditional surrender to China in Nanjing if they win?
ede4cb.jpg

US nuclear attack had broken Japan's rid. US done all the damage to Japan. China was least important factor in that. Please come out of CPC propaganda and think liberally. Japnese surrender to yu is just by-product of US victory over Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom