What's new

Vietnam's Su-27s mount first Spratly patrols from Phu Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
any source? I found no news saying that. After the fatal crash of a jet, I don´t think that we buy them.

I will try to find the info on Vietnamese plans in English. But Indonesian "Sky aviation" buys 12 SSJ100s. Even after crash.

Right after they order it:)

Sure, we will need soon a plan how to finance the replacement of the current 150 MIG-21s. Considering unit cost of a SU-35 fighter jet of about 50 million USD, so 150 SU-35s cost 7,5 billion USD!

How to get the money? a loan from Lithuania? :lol:

Do you read in Russian?

me? no sorry
you´re welcome to translate into english if there are interested vietnamese related news. :enjoy:

Vietnam if want to come even close to competing against China in Military terms than they have to replace their 150 Mig 21 and 50 Sujhoi 22 with the most modern Fighter Planes other wise China will not take more than an hour completely destroy Vietnam's Armed Forces

Sure, we will need soon a plan how to finance the replacement of the current 150 MIG-21s. Considering unit cost of a SU-35 fighter jet of about 50 million USD, so 150 SU-35s cost 7,5 billion USD!

Well, even Russia's Air Forces ordered 48 to 54 of SU35SM only

Russian Prime Minister D. Medvedev while visiting Vietnam lately, said, that Vietnam showed interest in buying SSJ100s.

Well, even Russia's Air Forces ordered 48 to 54 of SU35SM only

Russian Prime Minister D. Medvedev while visiting Vietnam lately, said, that Vietnam showed interest in buying SSJ100s.
Sir than stop talking of competing against China or showing china some anger because if they get pissed off than you will be in lot of trouble because weapons of 70s you can't defend yourself with those weapons

Vietnam if want to come even close to competing against China in Military terms than they have to replace their 150 Mig 21 and 50 Sujhoi 22 with the most modern Fighter Planes other wise China will not take more than an hour completely destroy Vietnam's Armed Forces

So, you offer Vietnam not to take any action?:) Why?
I think neither China nor Vietnam want war.

Vietnam if want to come even close to competing against China in Military terms than they have to replace their 150 Mig 21 and 50 Sujhoi 22 with the most modern Fighter Planes other wise China will not take more than an hour completely destroy Vietnam's Armed Force

Well, even US after 8 years of severe war didn't destroy Vietnam Air Forces:)

Who wants to confront with China just for fun? not us!

I taked about modernizing of our airforce with modern fighter jets, that are needed to defence our sky and to patrol the South China Sea in the future. Our jets don´t care and will shoot down every enemy aircraft, regardless of Chinese or others, if they try to intrude.

As for Pakistan, you shall stay out of the dispute. It is actually not your business. If you are interested, I can recommend you some stuffs to read about some major air battles between the US and North Vietnamese Airforce during the war.

So, you offer Vietnam not to take any action?:) Why?
I think neither China nor Vietnam want war.

As Pakistanis, they love the Chinese regardless of wrong or right.

They love China, because China don't love India :)

Yeah, modernizing from buying...it really doesn't matter to China at all, just like those funny Indians...but even Indians got their LCA, what do you got?
Where the hell do you find your guts to say those words as a qualified opponent against China? look into the mirror and see yourself clear please! China never place an eye on your clown jumps, once we finished our real military modernization, you viets and phils might be very sorry for what you have done these years.
Who wants to confront with China just for fun? not us!

I taked about modernizing of our airforce with modern fighter jets, that are needed to defence our sky and to patrol the South China Sea in the future. Our jets don´t care and will shoot down every enemy aircraft, regardless of Chinese or others, if they try to intrude.

As for Pakistan, you shall stay out of the dispute. It is actually not your business. If you are interested, I can recommend you some stuffs to read about some major air battles between the US and North Vietnamese Airforce during the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom