What's new

Vietnamese nationalist fabrications

Did China pay those joe blow shitorian to misquote Vietnamese contemporary sources that Le Loi was not a Kinh? It seems like they do. Intentionally fabricating our Viet sources just to earn a few bucks is even more serious than plagarism in the world of academic, my friend. These shitorians can fool many non-Viet to earn their PHD but they ain't fooling any Viet. If these shitorians are members of PDF, I would school them the same way that I have schooled a bunch of chinaclowns in here.

Oh wait, are you their accomplices or are you one of them who is here to defend your books?
Looks like someone is majorly upset,ad hominems are not going to help you.

You don't have a PHD in history nor a teaching profession at a university ie no credibility at all.

I already shown the world untrustworthy sources such as the Dai Viet su ky toan thu or Linh nam chich quai.

Vietnamese PDF members have never addressed these inaccuracies and choose to gloss over them.

No,I do not belong to the schools where they teach or had contact with them.

You don't have a PHD in history nor a teaching profession at a university ie no credibility at all.

I already shown the world untrustworthy sources such as the Dai Viet su ky toan thu or Linh nam chich quai.

Vietnamese PDF members have never addressed these inaccuracies and choose to gloss over them.

And I have busted you and your shitorian for fabricating what Dai Viet Su Ky Toan thu writes. Show me where in Dai Viet Su Ky toan thu write Le Loi was a Muong or non-Kinh? Again, I busted the lies that your shitorian try to change what our contemporary souces documented.

How r u Keith?

And I have busted you and your shitorian for fabricating what Dai Viet Su Ky Toan thu writes. Show me where in Dai Viet Su Ky toan thu write Le Loi was a Muong or non-Kinh? Again, I busted the lies that your shitorian try to change what our contemporary souces documented.
I never said that Dai Viet su ky toan thu called Le Loi a Trai I stated that Taylor,Lieberman and Li claimed this.

If you have even bothered to read my previous sources I have shown you that Dai Viet su ky toan thu copies the Huayang Guozhi,15 regions of Van Lang are all in Southern China,Phong Chau is a Sui-Tang era name,Kham dinh Viet su Thong giam cuong muc noticed that Xi,Dian blocked Van Lang from Donting lake,Lac Long Quan and Au Co are based off a Tang dynasty story.

See this is all textual proof,however we have absoluetly nothing from Vietnmaese members for archaeological,anthropological,genetically proof showing that Vietnamese nationalists don't even have a leg to stand on.

How r u Keith?
I don't know whether you are being dense or just trolling...

When have I stated that I'm Keith Weller Taylor?

That is someting, Keith. You're so pissed about us busting all the lies that you write that you open a thread to rant about us LOL Title of the thread should be changed to "Chinese nationalist fabrications" instead.

That is someting, Keith. You're so pissed about us busting all the lies that you write that you open a thread to rant about us LOL Title of the thread should be changed to "Chinese nationalist fabrications" instead.
I'm don't think you comprehend English that well,I clearly stated that I have no relation to Keith Weller Taylor.

You can ask the administrators if my IP is the same as Cornell University.

Nope, these are entirely Vietnamese fabrications because Vietnamese wrote them.

@Grand Historian I like your signature. It's by who, may I ask?
太史慈

Le Loi was of Muong/Trai stock according Taylor,Lieberman and Li.

What do you thing about that ?

Kinh people is separated from Muong around 1,300 year ago. We can say all Vietnamese/Kinh people is original from Muong people.

When Le Loi kicked Minh from Vietnam in 15th century, he is Kinh people in ethnicity.

Rechoice is right.

He is living in oversea, he can't speak Muong language, he copy and past only, then make it as his own study.
He is an expert in linguistics you two are random forum members,I wonder which one is more trustworthy?

What do you thing about that ?

Kinh people is separated from Muong around 1,300 year ago. We can say all Vietnamese/Kinh people is original from Muong people.

When Le Loi kicked Minh from Vietnam in 15th century, he is Kinh people in ethnicity.
Le Loi is Trai,stop living in denial when you Vietnamese members can't even counter my sources.

He is an expert in linguistics you two are random forum members,I wonder which one is more trustworthy?

Le Loi is Trai,stop living in denial when you Vietnamese members can't even counter my sources.
Hey Keith, stop fabricating history. Show me where in Viet contemporary soures that said he was a Trai or Muong whatnot. How many times have I busted your lie, ..Keith.

Hey Keith, stop fabricating history. Show me where in Viet contemporary soures that said he was a Trai or Muong whatnot. How many times have I busted your lie, ..Keith.
That joke is growing quite stale,you haven't busted anything except gnashing your teeth and whining.

Keith, you open a thread just to whine about us LOL
Unfortunately I'm don't have PHD don't mistake me for someone better,how pathetic you can't even address these claims instead you rely on ad hominems.

You nationalistic Vietnamese keep on dreaming about your ridiculous claims,you don't even have the decency to back it up.

Everyone knows you are all bark and no bite,denouncing academics just because they don't agree with your views is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom