What's new

Vietnamese nationalist fabrications

Which the 欽定越史通鑑綱目 is quite adamant that they are located in the territory of Nguyen era Vietnam.

Are you blind?

I've posted the passages in the 欽定越史通鑑綱目 which criticizes the size of Van Lang,would you like me to post passages where the author criticizes the veracity of Vietnamese myths?
You can not read or are you playing as a fool or both? The passages from the images you posted is from Khâm Định Đại Nam Hội Điển Sự Lệ (欽定大南會典事例) which I had politely responded to without pointing you out. That is on procedures and data relating to the organization and operation of Nguyen dynasty.

You have not posted anything from Khâm định Đại Nam hội điển sự lệ (欽定大南會典). Go do some real research.

"Khâm định Đại Nam Hội điển sự lệ" is a shorter version of the history mainly focus on the history of the Kings of Nguyen Dynasty with 8 books total.Where as "Khâm Định Việt Sử Thông Giám Cương Mục" is the complete history encyclopedia with 53 books.

Last edited:
You can not weak up a man who is pretending to sleep,just like you can not teach real history to a Viets man who do hate China.

They will never accept what you said.They feel glory to fabricate history and boost military force.

Just let them go.Don't care about them too much.

PICTURE:Văn Miếu ( Hanoi Temple of Literature,built in 1070 AD)

View attachment 144998

Viets are really savage.Don't your mum teach you using polite language?

Oh,I understand.That's why we call you Viets monkey,because you are never civilized though tamed by Chinese culture for 1000 years.Viets never have the ability to learn the world's elite culture such as Korean and Japanese .So your nation is always under the edge of the world for a long long time and never has own bright civilization.
Likewise. One can not have an decent discussion with a Chinese hard-heads who is narrow minded.

志、书、本纪、列传、表

志 treaty???

Maybe this is a bigest joke to explain 志

三国志??

:D:D:D

The fact is, though some viets can read some Chinese, they really have problems to totally comprehend a sentence.

Their history write in Chinese, but they can't understand it. That is not the excuses to fabricate history.:crazy:

China has far more long history to historify what happened at the time and also has far more long history of official historian system.

Last edited:
Lol. Are you sure about that Bro. Go read your history classics again. Song recorded another visit from Việt Thường clan in Thông Chí, Tống - Trịnh Tiều 通志 -[宋] 紹興 - 鄭 樵
Tong Zhi (general treaties) of Song by Zheng Qiao.
You should change your screen name.
Since when is the 通志 equivalent to the 尚書,the 尚書 never recorded that Emperor Yao received a Yuechang embassy.

You can not read or are you playing as a fool or both? The passages from the images you posted is from Khâm Định Đại Nam Hội Điển Sự Lệ (欽定大南會典事例) which I had politely responded to without pointing you out. That is on procedures and data relating to the organization and operation of Nguyen dynasty.

You have not posted anything from Khâm định Đại Nam hội điển sự lệ (欽定大南會典). Go do some real research.

"Khâm định Đại Nam Hội điển sự lệ" is a shorter version of the history mainly focus on the history of the Kings of Nguyen Dynasty with 8 books total.Where as "Khâm Định Việt Sử Thông Giám Cương Mục" is the complete history encyclopedia with 53 books.
How is the 欽定越史通鑑綱目 a unreliable source?

Last edited:
Since when is the 通志 equivalent to the 尚書,the 尚書 never recorded that Emperor Yao received a Yuechang embassy.

I took back what I had called you before. My bad. As I was typing my response to your question, I saw that you had called me "blind". So I reacted. I deleted that post. But do not do that again.

Now, "general treaties" sounds better to our English readers. Do you agree? Translate it word for word and see how it look. I did the same on 山精- 水精 using the word "Essences" for 精. I am still struggling with Hán tự as you may have noticed.

There are two version and dates to this story of Yue Shang envoy; one I had mentioned in 2356 BC and another in the year 1110 BC. According to Henry Yule, in his book "Cathay and the Way" volume 4, pages 7 and 8, there were two envoys. When I called up my Chinese instructor to verify before I post in PDF, she believes that one was recorded in the classic Shijing and the other in Tong Zhi at different times, the version in Tong Zhi is more well known, she said. It has been awhile since I have read either ones. I am not fond of History. One refers to The Annal of the Tortoise and the other version refers to the transcription as Tortoise Calendar. Do you think there is discrepancy made here by Chinese historians? I found a lot of discrepancies in Chinese History and in its time line. Being a history fanatic, how would you explain this?

欽定越史通鑑綱目 is a reliable history source, those are lost territories. Most maps of Vang Lang are political maps, which we did not want to break current boundaries. Schools only taught the more current history. Medieval and Ancient maps are not the focus of studies. But since China have broken the boundaries on the sea dispute, we needed to pull old history books for our arguments. That is why old books, in recent years, have resurfaced from historical museums and republished.

How can one be a fake Han Chinese,if they view themselves as Han and practice Han culture then they are Han.

Zhao Tuo - ever did as you said, wear as local resident and follow local habits, called himself as local.
Almost Official history of Vietnam still not consider Zhao Tuo as Vietnamese. That's what he consider himself. Actually, Vietnam follow what you said above. who view themselves as Viet and practice Viet culture then they are Vietnamese.

in my eye, Chinese and Vietnamese are clearly different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom