What's new

Vietnamese nationalist fabrications

the definitions of China, Chinese and Han people are not what you think of, as I know it.
moreover, the definition differs from country to country, and can change over time.

What is Han Chinese or Chinese in your definition? Han Chinese are bloodline related to Vietnamese?

can't understand a word you're saying.

戎 狄 洟 蠻 the 4 word rong, di, ji and man written in Han Ji is composed with the character 虫, this character mean insects.

Shang wasn't 北狄, they were 東夷

Shang Dynasty of China were 東夷, so Han Chinese stolen Han Ji from 東夷.

It's Nanjing, you moron. Comfort women are in the thousand, death by Nanjing maassacre are also in the hundred thousand. It is not disputed. It is foreign investigation claim, not us. Stupid Vietnamese. LOL

.d.

base on your logic, such investigation made by foreigner white man, they could been sponsored by CIA. LOL

Last edited:
How could Han Chinese steal something if they didn't even exist back then,Shang is one of the many components of Han Chinese.

The only one stealing anything are nationalist Vietnamese members such as you.

What I find hilarious is that I show all the flaws of Dai Viet su ky toan thu and Linh nam chich quai yet not a single Vietnamese member can defend it

戎 狄 洟 蠻 the 4 word rong, di, ji and man written in Han Ji is composed with the character 虫, this character mean insects.

So you are trying to teach me Chinese, hmm~?
Well you are the worst teacher who dare to messes Hanji around then~

Let me tell you what those characters originally were:
戎 is a weapon;
狄 is an elk;
夷(not 洟, you even used the wrong character. That's a shame) is a person with a bow;
It is 蠻 the character has another character 虫 in it.

And you know what? One of the kingdom of the Three Kingdoms was named Wei 魏, which has a "ghost" 鬼 in the character. Who the heck cares. :rofl:

Last edited:
How could Han Chinese steal something if they didn't even exist back then,Shang is one of the many components of Han Chinese.

The only one stealing anything are nationalist Vietnamese members such as you.

What I find hilarious is that I show all the flaws of Dai Viet su ky toan thu and Linh nam chich quai yet not a single Vietnamese member can defend it

Xia, Shang, Zhou is ancient Dynasty of China, existed in northern China.

Dai Viet Su luoc is history book written by Viets historian, it stated that southern China was part of Van Lang north point reached to Dongding lake in China.

Lingnan chic quai is folktales recorded by Viets. such folk story tell us how was our ancestors in the past. So Vietnamese have to regain our independent from China.

So you are trying to teach me Chinese, hmm~?
Well you are the worst teacher who dare to messes Hanji around then~

Let me tell you what those characters originally were:
戎 is a weapon;
狄 is an elk;
夷(not 洟, you even used the wrong character. That's a shame) is a person with a bow;
It is 蠻 the character has another character 虫 in it.

And you know what? One of the kingdom of the Three Kingdoms names Wei 魏, which has a "ghost" 鬼 in the character. Who the heck cares. :rofl:

it was my typing mistake, like some Chinese from Hua people in western now, they can type Vietnamese but missing the tonal marks, but i could understand them well.

One of the kingdom of the Three Kingdoms names Wei 魏, which has a "ghost" 鬼 in the character. Who the heck cares. :rofl:

it made the Han Ji is more interesting, it reflected that the original idea of Han Chinese when they created in word at begining. names Wei 魏, which has a "ghost" 鬼 in the character from the idea was that wei guo is country of myth people. :woot:

Xia, Shang, Zhou is ancient Dynasty of China, existed in northern China.

Dai Viet Su luoc is history book written by Viets historian, it stated that southern China was part of Van Lang north point reached to Dongding lake in China.

Lingnan chic quai is folktales recorded by Viets. such folk story tell us how was our ancestors in the past. So Vietnamese have to regain our independent from China.
In my opening post I already said why Dai Viet su ky toan thu and Lingnan chich quai are full of nonsense.

Yet your Vietnamese members keep on repeating the same lies.

In my opening post I already said why Dai Viet su ky toan thu and Lingnan chich quai are full of nonsense.

Yet your Vietnamese members keep on repeating the same lies.

Shi Ji China or of Sima Quan are full of nonsense too. You troll and troll about it but didn't read it.

Shi Ji China or of Sima Quan are full of nonsense too. You troll and troll about it but didn't read it.
Anything before the Shang is uncorroborated with archaeological evidence that's why I don't believe in Huangdi,Yandi,Xia dynasty etc.

Also any mythological elements in the Shiji is not taken seriously by modern day historians.

Stories of the Shang dynasty was written in the Spring Autumn/Warring states period ie Bamboo annals,Tsinghua bamboo slips,Shangshu etc while Dai Viet su ky didn't even mention the Hung kings and Van Lang.

The difference between the veracity of the Shang and Van Lang is that Shang has oracle bones,bronze vessels,and evidence of city walls while the only "evidence" for Van Lang are bronze artifacts and drums(which are not even distinctly Vietnamese).

I asked this question many times,where is the evidence that the natives of Southern China ever submitted to Vietnamese rule and where are the archaeological artifacts that indicate this?

Where is this nonsense in Shiji,quote it otherwise you are trolling again.(I'm not talking about mythological elements either)

What is Han Chinese or Chinese in your definition? Han Chinese are bloodline related to Vietnamese?

Han Chinese is ethnic group is living in Northern China, Chinese is people today living in territory of China who should possessed a PRC passport,

Han chinese and Vietnamese are both belong to Mongolid race, like Korean and Japanese and Han or Southern Chinese. When I have been to Thailand, people said to me that they belong to Mongolia race too.

But to the ethnicity, Vietnamese Kinh people and Chinese Han people belong two different ethnic group. We don' shared same bloodline and language with Han people. Vietnamese shared O2b Chromosomes cluster with Korean and Japanese when Han people don't have it.

Han Chinese is ethnic group is living in Northern China, Chinese is people today living in territory of China who should possessed a PRC passport,

Han chinese and Vietnamese are both belong to Mongolid race, like Korean and Japanese and Han or Southern Chinese. When I have been to Thailand, people said to me that they belong to Mongolia race too.

But to the ethnicity, Vietnamese Kinh people and Chinese Han people belong two different ethnic group. We don' shared same bloodline and language with Han people. Vietnamese shared O2b Chromosomes cluster with Korean and Japanese when Han people don't have it.

whatever dude

Stories of the Shang dynasty was written in the Spring Autumn/Warring states period ie Bamboo annals,Tsinghua bamboo slips,Shangshu etc while Dai Viet su ky didn't even mention the Hung kings and Van Lang

You didn't read Dai Viet Su Luoc and Dai Viet Su Kys Toan Thu. Don't lie, kid.

In both our history book has been stated about the existence of Van Lang.

The difference between the veracity of the Shang and Van Lang is that Shang has oracle bones,bronze vessels,and evidence of city walls while the only "evidence" for Van Lang are bronze artifacts and drums(which are not even distinctly Vietnamese).

Here in evidence for Luo Ye people created their own characters for writing from 4,000 year.

4.jpg

Where is this nonsense in Shiji,quote it otherwise you are trolling again.(I'm not talking about mythological elements either)

I slap on your face with the same manner when you troll.

whatever dude

and what do you mean ?

You are Hua people from Cho Lon Saigon, went to USA after 1975. You are Southern Chinese in origin, not Han people from Zhong Yuan Yangzi rever in true bloodline.

Last edited:
You share O M134,O M117,O3 002611 all East Asian populations are related.

No,O2b is not entirely absent from Han Chinese there are still really small quantities mainly of O2b K3(most common in Manchurians) and even fewer O2b L682(most common in Koreans) with no O2b 47z(most common in Japanese)

Vietnamese have O2b 47z.

You didn't read Dai Viet Su Luoc and Dai Viet Su Kys Toan Thu. Don't lie, kid.

In both our history book has been stated about the existence of Van Lang.
Yes I have though only the portions dealing with Hong Bang/Van Lang/Shu Pan and Nanyue in the Dai Viet su ky toan thu I haven't read Dai Viet su ky.

I can quote you texts from Dai Viet su ky toan thu if you wish.

Read the Kham dinh Viet su Thong giam coung muc to see that Vietnamese scholars already disagreed with the Dai Viet su ky toan thu

Doesn't matter what your history books said I already busted your claims.

Here in evidence for Luo Ye people created their own characters for writing from 4,000 year.

4.jpg
Not quite the Khoa Dao script was found in areas with ethnic minorities not Kinh Vietnamese,classic example of Vietnmaese stealing minority history.

Later Tai scripts resemble Dong Son scripts.

By the 3rd century BC the natives of Northern Vietnam already adopted a Sinitic script showing that it was replaced.

Neither are the Luoyue exclusively Vietnamese there are plenty of other ethnic minorities ie Zhuang that live where the Luoyue lived.

Otherwise prove that the Luoyue spoke Vietnamese.

What does Luoyue have writing have to do with Van Lang ruling the entirety of Southern China?

I slap on your face with the same manner when you troll.
Other than an incomprehensible sentence you have nothing to back up your words that Shiji is full of nonsense try harder.

Back
Top Bottom