What's new

Vietnamese nationalist fabrications

Grand Historian:
(quote) List of nationalist Vietnamese distortions:

1.There was always a Vietnamese identity.
2. Chinese are inherently evil.
3. Vietnamese civilized the Chinese with the Dong Son civilization.
4.Any other Sinitic language other than Mandarin is apparently non Han.
5.Southern Han Chinese are only composed of Baiyue.
6.Chinese sources should not be used.
7.Nanyue and Zhao Tuo are Vietnamese.
8.Vietnamese invented gunpowder.
9.All Baiyue are Vietnamese.
10.Han Chinese were slaves of Manchus and Mongols.
11.Vietnamese myths prove that Vietnamese ruled Southern China.
and quote.

Where did you get this list? That is not our views.

In my opinion, I just recognized 1, 2 , 10 correct.
Yeah, No 10 is correct, many Han Chinese fled to Great Viet and begged for protection against Manchus and Mongols invasion, and now those Chinese here try to ignore the history and show their dirty ungrateful to their savior :disagree:

Next time No more asylum is allowed for ungrateful Chinese.

No they didn't,Shang and Zhou are viewed as legitimate dynasties and the foundation of Chinese culture.

The Chinese looked down upon the Nanman because they were in their eyes culturally inferior and had less material wealth then the Central states.

You don't have a shred of evidence that the history of Shang-Han dynasty was fabricated,unlike the Vietnamese we don't conjure up stories then tell the world its true.

Cantonese still originated from Middle Chinese,I don't see why ethnicties can't speak more than one language.

I don't doubt your academic integrity however I think equating Dong Yi with the Shang is just one theory out of many.

I thought the Dong Yi of Zhou times were located on the Eastern coast and spoke Austronesian,while the Shang spoke Sinitic.

Can you quote some Han era texts that labeled Shang as Dong Yi?

very funny here, two chinese boy said two different thing here about Han chinese history.

So Han Ji created in Shang Dynasty in China, by northern babarian, not Han people did it first.

As usual these Vietnamese trolls are all bark and no bite,when confronted with their claims they either repeat the same debunked sources or they ignore me.

Chinese is bark and bite us, like 1979.

Small domestic incident that result in accidental death, sponsor by the CIA. Why should we feel ashamed of that?

Its big shame for CPC, PLA opened fire on unarm innocent Chinese people. When you say it was small incident, Japanese could say the in same manner, Nan King massacre, comfort women in WW II is fabricated by Chinese, sponsored by Chinese CPC propaganda system.

Of course, they have to fabricate history, it's all driven by their inferiority complex. How else can they erase the shame that Chinese civilized them, even governed them for 1000 years?? As long as their complex remain, their fabrication of history won't go away. So don't fall for their trolling. Don't take these pariah seriously.

Mongolian and Manchurian civilized Han Chinese until 1911, recently.

Such words of Dong Yi (東夷) and Beidi (北狄) don't always mean barbarian~ The Kingdom of Chu during the Warring States even proudly call themselves Nanman 南蠻~ :cheesy:

bravo,

but you do not know that Xi Rong, Bei Di, Dong Ji and Nan Man, included the Han Ji character to demonstration the insects. If what your country man said is true, Shang people is a Han Chinese ancestor, they were not an insects.LOL.

bravo,

but you do not know that Xi Rong, Bei Di, Dong Ji and Nan Man, included the Han Ji character to demonstration the insects. If what your country man said is true, Shang people is a Han Chinese ancestor, they were not an insects.LOL.

I can't understand a word you're saying.

Mongolian and Manchurian civilized Han Chinese until 1911, recently.

Keep repeating the same joke can't make it real, silly head~

very funny here, two chinese boy said two different thing here about Han chinese history.

So Han Ji created in Shang Dynasty in China, by northern babarian, not Han people did it first.

The only thing that is different here is that we are normal humans yet you are nothing but an uneducated creature.
You idiot don't even have common sense~ the people of Shang is one of the first ancestors of Han Chinese you goddamn retard~ :rofl:

Also the funniest part is that you even humiliated yourself with your own stupid thinking~ since base on your ridiculous logic, there isn't any Han Chinese on this plant anymore because the culture of the "true Han" - Shang people had mostly eliminated by Zhou~ The bloodline of Shang people is ever extremely difficult to find out nowadays and those "true Han" conquered the south of China during Qin Dynasty were actually "fake Han"~ In conclusion, 99.9999...% of Han nowadays are "fake Han" :rofl:, happy?

Last edited:
Yeah, No 10 is correct, many Han Chinese fled to Great Viet and begged for protection against Manchus and Mongols invasion, and now those Chinese here try to ignore the history and show their dirty ungrateful to their savior :disagree:

Next time No more asylum is allowed for ungrateful Chinese.
Yea like every single Chinese were Song and Yuan loyalists,there were plenty of Han Chinese that served in the Yuan and Qing armies get your facts straight.

No they weren't Northern barbarians,and there was no Han Chinese back then either.

bring in the GDP means you are a nobody but a nuisance bunch of vietcongs
You have already surrended in the 1979 war
You want another surrender? Just wait for your turn! Our lessons on the vietcongs taught!
you a$$ is already stuffed with the japanese bloody money! Is there anyroom for it? Just yell and then fcuk off!
you are delusional!

CCP/Deng/Chinese were the big LOSER in the aggression against Vietnam. Everybody knows it. Just it is only you who says otherwise. Here says the Russian Pravda:

The Vietnamese troops were following China’s retreat for two weeks and killed 62,500 Chinese soldiers. They also destroyed over 50 percent of China’s military hardware that was involved in the aggression.
Vietnam still proud of Chinese skulls in the jungle - English pravda.ru

More international voices about the war if you like me to post here. Just let me know. Your dirty ally the Red Khmer received the total annihilation.

As for Japanese investments and trades, You are welcome to stop trades and expel all Japanese out of China.
Reject all Japanese money. Come on, do it.

Last edited:
you are delusional!

CCP/Deng/Chinese were the big LOSER in the aggression against Vietnam. Everybody knows it. Justit is only who you says otherwise. Here says the Russian Pravda:

The Vietnamese troops were following China’s retreat for two weeks and killed 62,500 Chinese soldiers. They also destroyed over 50 percent of China’s military hardware that was involved in the aggression.
Vietnam still proud of Chinese skulls in the jungle - English pravda.ru

More international voices about the war if you like me to post here. Just let me know.

As for Japanese investments and trades, You are welcome to stop trades and expel all Japanese out of China.
Reject all Japanese money. Come on, do it.

Come on, easy now, remember what did you tell me last time?
Here have a gummy bear.

images

Last edited:
All you need to ask Vietnamese why Vietnam school no longer teach Chu Nho in their school? Viet Nam don't even want to maintain the predominant written language of VietNamese with Chinese calligraphy after the French colonized VietNam adopted latin alphabet as their written language. An illiterate population can't advance a nation, without a written language how can Vietnam civilized China? This backward thinking can be easily be debunk with it myth, your always try your best to retain your native language not to completely destroy the written language you been used for 1000 of yrs before the French ruled over Vietnam
come on, as Chinese you surely know how difficult it is to master Chinese. How long did it take for you to master 1,000 Chinese characters? It is a nightmare if you ask me.

For Vietnamese, it is even more difficult. Twice. We had to master classical Chinese (as official language) and Chu Nom (the Vietnamese version derived from classical Chinese). It was widespread illiteracy in ancient Vietnam.

Come on, easy now, remember what did you tell me last time?
Here have a gummy bear.

images
thanks LOL

"Geduld ist eine Tugend". German proverb.

Last edited:
when people don't shared sane bloodline and same language then they could be belong to or in different ethnic group. Cantonese pundi (dân bản địa) people don't shared bloodline and languages with han people in northern China, Cantonese pundi people and han Chinese belong to different ethic group, like Hans and Viets.

You would like to say about culture and customs. Viets, Korean, Japanese shared common culture and custom but we belong to 4 nation or 4 ethnic group even thought we are in Mongoloid race in Asia.

Its in Europa, German in Deutschland people (volk ) and English people in UK, they shared similar culture, or in same culture. In the linguistically in language " to have" and "to be", its corespondent to "haben" and "sein" in Deutsch. But they are in independent ethnic group and nation in Europa,

I could type English here because I have been to Deutschland a short time.
the definitions of China, Chinese and Han people are not what you think of, as I know it.
moreover, the definition differs from country to country, and can change over time.

the definitions of China, Chinese and Han people are not what you think of, as I know it.
moreover, the definition differs from country to country, and can change over time.

Yes, for example, the word "China 中國" only defined as the "Middle land" or the "rightful Chinese political power" before the Qing Dynasty and the Republic. That's why Zhuge Liang 諸葛亮 said that they were fighting against "China 中國" (Wei) during the Three Kingdoms, yet during the Qing Dynasty the Empire used the title "China 中國" to represent the whole land of the country - Great Qing.

Also, as I have mentioned before, ancient Chinese people believed in "culturalism", not "nationalism". There were many ethnics were "extinguished" such as Xianbei because they sinicized themselves by following Han culture and lost their old tradition. During the Jing Dynasty, the princess of Jing (Jurchen, ancestor of Manchurian) even called themselves "Han Princess" 漢公主.

Even the Rouran Khaganate 柔然汗國 (which seems like nothing to do with "Han") claimed that they are Han 漢 in their letter of credence:

南齊書.卷五十九:「雖吳(指長江以南)、(指柔然)異域,義同唇齒……光復中華(北魏佔領的中原)……豈不盛哉!」

They even used the slogan 光復中華 "recover China", which was also used by Sun Yat-sen.

first of all, a question as you use the term "nationalistic Vietnamese" very often.

what do you understand under Vietnamese nationalism?
what differs Vietnamese to Chinese nationalism?

any understanding of viet nationhood and international rights that self-regards itself as anything on equal legal, historical footing as chinese nationhood and historical and cultural identity is a dangerous and delusional ideology for viets that inevitably leads to viets self-destruction. that is the difference between chinese and viet nationalisms

Its big shame for CPC, PLA opened fire on unarm innocent Chinese people. When you say it was small incident, Japanese could say the in same manner, Nan King massacre, comfort women in WW II is fabricated by Chinese, sponsored by Chinese CPC propaganda system.

It's Nanjing, you moron. Comfort women are in the thousand, death by Nanjing maassacre are also in the hundred thousand. It is not disputed. It is foreign investigation claim, not us. Stupid Vietnamese. LOL

you are one of the greatest liars on the forum.

who of us sympathizes with Japanese war criminals?

STOP trying to spread your stupid propaganda.
STOP using Japanese aggressions in the past to justify your aggressions of today.

China is the last country on earth to educate Vietnam on history. You are not trustworthy on foreign policy.
You are the evil if it comes to Vietnam. Japan was nothing compared to your aggressions against Vietnam. Get it to your head.

If even one day we ally with Japan, it is NOT your business.
Name one incident in history or modern history that our PLA soliders ever conduct intend massive massacre or rape your little Vietnamese women. The disciplinary of our solider action are unparalleled. We have a higher standard when conduct oversea. That i in our blood.

the people of Shang is one of the first ancestors of Han Chinese

but you said that Shang was Bei Di 北狄 ( tránslated in Vietnamese Bắc địch ), and you also stated in your post I quoted here folowing:

Shang people had mostly eliminated by Zhou~ The bloodline of Shang people is ever extremely difficult to find out nowadays and those "true Han"

So Han people do not came from Shang people.

shared common customs and culture is one of 4 criteria to identify the ethnicity of each group of people living in the world. bcz "customs of like fashion".

Philipp Schloosler brought up in Deutschland and became Vice PM of Govt in Deutschland, he is BRD citizen but in bloodline he belong to Viets/Kinh ethnic group, in southern Mongoloid race.

During the Jing Dynasty, the princess of Jing (Jurchen, ancestor of Manchurian) even called themselves "Han Princess" 漢公主.

He made a mistake.

Manchurian is independent ethnic group not Han in China under PRC now in China. It was also stated that Manchurian barbarian must driven up to Chengbei mountain area, it said by Sun Yat-sen.

Last edited:
but you said that Shang was Bei Di 北狄 ( tránslated in Vietnamese Bắc địch ), and you also stated in your post I quoted here folowing:

So Han people do not came from Shang people.

shared common customs and culture is one of 4 criteria to identify the ethnicity of each group of people living in the world. bcz "customs of like fashion".

Philipp Schloosler brought up in Deutschland and became Vice PM of Govt in Deutschland, he is BRD citizen but in bloodline he belong to Viets/Kinh ethnic group, in southern Mongoloid race.

He made a mistake.

Manchurian is independent ethnic group not Han in China under PRC now in China. It was also stated that Manchurian barbarian must driven up to Chengbei mountain area, it said by Sun Yat-sen.

Shang wasn't 北狄, they were 東夷. Know the difference.

Yeah because we can't find a homo erectus or a Roman in these days therefore we humans and Italian were from the Mars.

YOUR own 4 criteria.

Yeah because everyone including ancestors is wrong except for you our might lord of truth.
Read my post again.

Back
Top Bottom