What's new

Vietnamese military parade 2010 VS Chinese parade 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so, I and my friends admire the Japanese. Don't be shy, bro :lol: praise them (if you admit their ability). And then, Try to study to be like them. Don't hate (or envy) :lol::lol:

Yeah you do, I can see through your mind dude to my great ability, I have been living near your Vietnamese for thousand years, I know what you are thinking in your stomach. :lol:

Don't act like you are so meek here, that show how you fake on your Vietnamese greediness. You dream of become a Japanese imperialism, great, keep going on and let see!!! China and Cambodia will do nothing but support you, Vietnam!!!! :lol:

P.S: Find and read about "the rape of Nanking", the Chinese and Khmer are very interested in this incident, we would love your Vietnam more if you have a same view with us!!! :lol:

Yeah you do, I can see through your mind dude to my great ability, I have been living near your Vietnamese for thousand years, I know what you are thinking in your stomach. :lol:

Don't act like you are so meek here, that show how you fake on your Vietnamese greediness. You dream of become a Japanese imperialism, great, keep going on and let see!!! China and Cambodia will do nothing but support you, Vietnam!!!! :lol:

P.S: Find and read about "the rape of Nanking", the Chinese and Khmer are very interested in this incident, we would love your Vietnam more if you have a same view with us!!! :lol:

I feel sad as I saw the same pictures when China had invaded Vietnam. Khmer Rouge too.

A beautiful song. Hope that it makes you happy

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sad as I saw the same pictures when China had invaded Vietnam. Khmer Rouge too.

A beautiful song. Hope that it makes you happy

Everybody in this planet has invaded you, you love it, that's why you comfort yourself using such self-claims!!!

Well, happy to you!!! :lol:

Everybody in this planet has invaded you, you love it, that's why you comfort yourself using such self-claims!!!

hazzz :rofl: You don't know what the meaning of this song is, do you?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How to understand about it, it's upon to you :coffee:

Are you crazy? What do you know about it??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: These are high school or college student they have to learn these things, it called the defence education, you idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:

你说什么? 中国人们是东亚病夫,不是我们! :angry:

Before Japan's industrialization. Westerner call Japanese S*** M** of East Asia. So Chinese is not the first S*** M** of East Asia.

By the way, It's Vietnamese mention this first.

Are you crazy? What do you know about it??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: These are high school or college student they have to learn these things, it called the defence education, you idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:

because when war comes your imcompetent vietcons have to push them to carry out suicide missions, just like you did when fighting the French, american and PLA.....what did your glorious vietcon did during those wars? hide and seek`:)

Then forum has become quite lively after the advent of the Viets :lol:

lol. Vietnamese bring on:
US vs China
ASEAN vs China
Japan vs China
India vs China
.... vs China
The latest one is China (Tibet) vs China.
Wahahaha.........

你说什么? 中国人们是东亚病夫,不是我们! :angry:

japan is a castrated nation by USA,actually your japan is a USA’s oversea colonies.Your japan are far behind Africa in your sovereignty area now.

lol. Vietnamese bring on:
US vs China
ASEAN vs China
Japan vs China
India vs China
.... vs China
The latest one is China (Tibet) vs China.
Wahahaha.........

Whatever.

They are basically good people and they must defend against the hegemonic policies of any outsiders who violate their sovereignity.

Cheers to Indo-Nam bilateral relationship.

看看你们民族,短腿,大头,天生变态,任由美国干爹在家门口强奸本族妇女。在我们心中你们永远是被‘核平’过的短腿倭寇

这家伙其实是个中国人,不是纯日本人,可能是个汉奸之类的喝日本尿长大的杂种。

because when war comes your imcompetent vietcons have to push them to carry out suicide missions, just like you did when fighting the French, american and PLA.....what did your glorious vietcon did during those wars? hide and seek`:)

Hazzzz :lazy: I'm really tired of this kind of debate. Very boring, kiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom