What's new

Vietnamese military parade 2010 VS Chinese parade 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a few nuclear bombs will change that, seeing how you lick American anus after they did it to you.

Wait no, you're already radiating yourselves with that power plant. Don't play with fire unless you want to get burned.

Don't expect peace if you keep stealing our islands and oil.

:)) Nuclear bombs can not we change the thinking of Chinese , China can not use nuclear boom in Japan, I am sure that

Without the help of Soviet , then China will not as strong as today ==> you lick Soviet ??

:)) Nuclear bombs can not we change the thinking of Chinese , China can not use nuclear boom in Japan, I am sure that

Without the help of Soviet , then China will not as strong as today ==> you lick Soviet ??

in China people call japanese ‘贱民’ because they will only respect someone that beats them, U.S was the only country dropped 3 nukes on Japan and yet japan has been 'licking' your dady's a$$ for 60 years`

on the other hand for thousand years, China brought civilization, technology (btw your Katana is a japanese copy of Chinese Tang Sword), writing systems, confusion and basically taught you to be civil.

but the ‘贱民’ repaied us with wars, massacres and chaos to China. So I dont know why the hatred among japs towards peace loving chinese people, and the only explaintion is that japs are ‘贱民’

We have the missiles to deliver nuclear warheads right into your cities. If that doesn't work, we got bombers also. However, that power plant of yours is already doing the job quite nicely.

Fukushima children test positive for internal radiation exposure | World news | The Guardian

As far as Soviets goes, we fought a border conflict with them and we don't bow to them. Enjoy Americans raping your women near the bases.

Chinese nutters, stop talking about Japan. This topic for discussing about the relationship between Vietnam and China! :sniper::china:

Chinese nutters, stop talking about Japan. This topic for discussing about the relationship between Vietnam and China! :sniper::china:

please read the ridiculous posts from
```indeed this thread is about vietnam and china, dont know why it pops up a jap puts up that (East Asian Patients) racism here`

你说什么? 中国人们是东亚病夫,不是我们! :angry:

Well we're not suffering from radiation sickness. However, I suspect you're some false flag gimmick. Either way, you're an idiot.

Attention: Do not step in the traps of the fake Japanese making for you, there are no Japanese here but Viet trolls!!!

Over forty thousands Viet trolls are living and slavering in Japan these, that's the Vietnamese gov's strategy for spreading their sperms everywhere in this planet, please keep in mind and be alarmed!!!

Attention: Do not step in the traps by the fake Japanese Ids here made for you, there are no Japanese here but Viet trolls!!!

Over forty thousands Viet trolls are living and slavering in Japan today, that's the Vietnam gov strategy for spreading their sperms everywhere in this planet, please keep in mind to be aware!!!
Hehe bro, we don't need to use Japanese Ids , you can ask Japan govt. if they wanna stand together with VN and go against CHina or not.:smokin:We never hate any nations, we jsut wanna have a True independence.

btw:Hideki Yukawa is Japanese and he teach some thing in HaNoi now

Attention: Do not step in the traps by the fake Japanese Ids here made for you, there are no Japanese here but Viet trolls!!!

Over forty thousands Viet trolls are living and slavering in Japan today, that's the Vietnam gov strategy for spreading their sperms everywhere in this planet, please keep in mind to be aware!!!

Ha ha ha. look on your face before telling others :lol::lol::lol:

Hehe bro, we don't need to use Japanese Ids , you can ask Japan govt. if they wanna stand together with VN and go against CHina or not.:smokin:We never hate any nations, we jsut wanna have a True independence.

btw:Hideki Yukawa is Japanese and he teach some thing in HaNoi now

God witness what you have done!!! Keep telling lie and receive the retribution!!! :rolleyes:

福島はもう大丈夫?
暇あれば福島核牛を買って食べたらいかが?

To Japanese friends: Don't worry, bro. Ignore what they say. Everyone admires the Japanese's ability. They just say so, they don't even dare to touch your leg hairs. Unlike Vietnam, Vietnam is a small country, weak economic, military, so they often bully Vietnamese.

To Vietnamese friend: Try to build the Vietnam country. Someday, they must be careful with what they want to say about you :cheers:

To Japanese friends: Don't worry, bro. Ignore what they say. Everyone admires the Japanese's ability. They just say so, they don't even dare to touch your leg hairs. Unlike Vietnam, Vietnam is a small country, weak economic, military, so they often bully Vietnamese.

To Vietnamese friend: Try to build the Vietnam country. Someday, they must be careful with what they want to say about you :cheers:

So your Vietnamese are dreaming about becoming an empire as same as the Japanese during WWII. Is that not too right from what I have said before!? :devil:

The Japanese for sure are very love Vietnamese, they respect the Vietnamese because Vietnam is far superior than Japan!!! :lol:

Okay, let do it, China will also support your Vietnamese 100%, keep going :lol:

So your Vietnamese are dreaming about becoming an empire as same as the Japanese during WWII. Is that not too right from what I have said before!? :devil:

The Japanese for sure are very love Vietnamese, they respect the Vietnamese because Vietnam is far superior than Japan!!! :lol:

Okay, let do it, China will also support your Vietnamese 100%, keep going :lol:

I don't think so, I and my friends admire the Japanese. Don't be shy, bro :lol: praise them (if you admit their ability). And then, Try to study to be like them. Don't hate (or envy) :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom