What's new

Vietnamese military parade 2010 VS Chinese parade 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this??? I recieved the Message: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

OMG, you need to be "log in" inorder to read the "LINK" i provided, no one can help you if you preferred to sneak in without being online.
"It shown all the posts he had ever posted" understood?:lol:

OMG, you need to be "log in" inorder to read the "LINK" i provided, no one can help you if you preferred to sneak in without being online.
"It shown all the posts he had ever posted" understood?:lol:

Hazzz, I logged in, bro. If not, why I can post here :hitwall:

Will you please "click on the LINK i provided one more time"? and tell me about it OK?

I clicked it dozens of times, And then "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Are you dumb or just playing dumb? that damn troll been trolling and posting insulting comments against both Chinese and Vietnamese so how the hell for you to jump to such idiotic conclusion that "he is a Chinese"?
Personally, he's more likely being another account of that "Peter" guy.

You guys talking about me!? :what:

You better stop your stupid blame to me, I am the one that support your Chinese and against the Vietnam aggressor. What I criticize about the Chinese is just a normal advise, why you conclude I am "insulting" you!?

If your Chinese don't open your mind and listen to people advisement, one day will loose the game badly. Don't upset when your enemies humiliate you!!!

With the Viets, sorry you are nothing to me but a shameless looser. Don't spreading propaganda as if you are so nice to people and anyone against Vietnam are Chinese. Your Viets must learn how to respect the truth and listen to the World either, you are nothing in people eyes this time, don't screaming like a b.tch, no one will help you, they hate you instead, don't act like being roped so pitifully, your greediness has made you insane of roping and alarming yourself without shamefulness. There nothing belong only to Vietnam in the South China Sea!!! :angry:

You better stop your stupid blame to me, I am the one that support your Chinese and against the Vietnam aggressor. What I criticize about the Chinese is just a normal advise, why you conclude I am "insulting" you!?

If your Chinese don't open your mind and listen to people advisement, one day will loose the game badly. Don't upset when your enemies humiliate you!!!

OK, perhaps i should have given you the "benefit of the doubt" and now i will take my words about you back, no hard feeling pal.

of course it is... that's world politic, and when you own couple of trillion dollar worth of debt, you are going to apply that pressure, I have no doubt as well:
US 'won't take sides' in South China Sea territorial dispute - Yahoo! News

Vietnam should increase relation with Philippines and such, it is easier than trying to get ASEAN of it's ... :lazy:

1) I understand what you are saying, I'm not kid to think the world is pink, white is white, and black is black. I've said many times.

Perhaps you don't understand my point of view. I'm not talking about US, ASEAN but "the division". You show a link for me, I understand what you're thinking. Hoping I'm wrong

And now, Read my previous post once again, Bro

We don't think US is on side of us. If the US at our side, it is good . if not, It's normal. no surprise, no shock

And

"Buy cake, pay money" if U.S. sales cakes for us, we will pay money for US, it's of course.

Understand now??? If so, don't show the same for me, it is meaningless. ( It's old, I've read it, bro :D)

2) Funny. With an average IQ, everyone knows who will help you without benefits??? Maybe it's charity. But we all know that nobody is talking about the charity here (so, no need to remind me of ASEAN)

btw, you're misunderstanding what I wrote :coffee:

The Viet soldiers seem older and have a dark skin, they look more tough than the Chinese soldiers, am I wrong!? :D

But anyways the most thing that I hate and also love most is the ladies, yeah yeah yeah, that's why the Yank being afraid of fighting with these armies, they don't wanna waste these rose, aren't they!!!??? :D

duyet-8.jpg

duyet-14.jpg

1284724982784964340_574_574.jpg

11.jpg

he he I am getting hot!!! :D

P.S: there are so much, I don't have time so read this!!! :enjoy:

even chinese onsessed with light dark skin lolllzz

With the Viets, sorry you are nothing to me but a shameless looser. Don't spreading propaganda as if you are so nice to people and anyone against Vietnam are Chinese. Your Viets must learn how to respect the truth and listen to the World either, you are nothing in people eyes this time, don't screaming like a b.tch, no one will help you, they hate you instead, don't act like being roped so pitifully, your greediness has made you insane of roping and alarming yourself without shamefulness. There nothing belong only to Vietnam in the South China Sea!!! :angry:

Hehe, double-face boy, no one gona listen to a dumb troll like you, CHina won't lose any game in SCS(east sea), coz they won't waste time and money in some small conflicts supporting by US. China is worrying more about Iran's situation, Iran is surrounded by many US bases now. What happend if US attack Iran and cut off China's oil supply here ??CHina's future will be in US's hands.

The troll like you must understand CHina's strategy before posting some racist comment here, no one care about helping a chess like you, you're useless for the game already. Wake up, CHinese is far more intelligent than an obsolete racist like you . CHange your mind , go home and live happily with all young Cambodian.

Hehe, in 1988, Soviet was almost collapsed, we can not blame them for any thing, we love SoViet, but they've gone already.

We never need any one fight for VN even in VN war, don't brag about your strength , we only need weapon support, and you will have no chance to win Viet-Laos-Cam.:smokin:

But US.said: US. wanna stay in SCS(East sea), so, let them show some action first, such as send some Mighty AC to threaten your poor Navy sailing in tiny water :lol:
Was Soviet Union close to collapse in 1979 too? How about 1984? They did not help you in either cases. You were expendable, and always were.

We have complete military superiority over you. Without your air force and navy, you're essentially a toothless dog that can be easily contained. Also, it's doubtful whether Laos and Cambodia would join you, seeing they're heavily dependent on Chinese investments and loans. Ever wonder why your defence minister ran to Beijing for talks two weeks ago? At least he knows he's scared after what we did to your Su-30s.

They can certainly send their carrier groups across. After all, China supports the right of innocent passage within our territorial water. In about a decade or two we'll do the same in Hawaii.

Was Soviet Union close to collapse in 1979 too? How about 1984? They did not help you in either cases. You were expendable, and always were.

We have complete military superiority over you. Without your air force and navy, you're essentially a toothless dog that can be easily contained. Also, it's doubtful whether Laos and Cambodia would join you, seeing they're heavily dependent on Chinese investments and loans. Ever wonder why your defence minister ran to Beijing for talks two weeks ago? At least he knows he's scared after what we did to your Su-30s.

They can certainly send their carrier groups across. After all, China supports the right of innocent passage within our territorial water. In about a decade or two we'll do the same in Hawaii.

I have heard about the news, is that true!? :what:

In Vietnamese papers they conclude because of birds!!!??? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom