What's new

Vietnamese military parade 2010 VS Chinese parade 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we're short, so we're small targets, you're tall, you're big and easy targets easier to get shoot :smokin:

You're also much lighter meaning you can't handle as much recoil. Considering you're still using type 56s thats a huge difference in shooting capability.

You're also much lighter meaning you can't handle as much recoil. Considering you're still using type 56s thats a huge difference in shooting capability.

I already said that we had stopped using Type-56 and AK-47 many years before. Now the infantry use AKM, navy use AK-74, special forces use AKMS, AKS-74U, Uzi, MP5, M18 ...

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1939375 said:
I already said that we had stopped using Type-56 and AK-47 many years before. Now the infantry use AKM, navy use AK-74, special forces use AKMS, AKS-74U, Uzi, MP5, M18 ...

You realize the AKM just has a more solid receiver right? It still has the same amount of recoil.

The Viet soldiers seem older and have a dark skin, they look more tough than the Chinese soldiers, am I wrong!? :D

But anyways the most thing that I hate and also love most is the ladies, yeah yeah yeah, that's why the Yank being afraid of fighting with these armies, they don't wanna waste these rose, aren't they!!!??? :D

duyet-8.jpg

duyet-14.jpg

1284724982784964340_574_574.jpg

11.jpg

he he I am getting hot!!! :D

P.S: there are so much, I don't have time so read this!!! :enjoy:

These female soldiers behind the back of? Communications equipment?

Yep, we're short, so we're small targets, you're tall, you're big , so you're easy targets ,easier to get shoot :smokin:

:rofl: What a childish argument I've ever heard!? :D

hey, say that to your Russian ally or American to get more nuke donation from them!!!! :rofl:

I am getting hot with the girls but anyways do you guy agree with me that Vietnamese soldiers look more tough than the Chinese ones!? :D

I don't know why Chinese love to pick only the beauty and young ones, it seems so unrealistic and tender!? ;)

I am getting hot with the girls but anyways do you guy agree with me that Vietnamese soldiers look more tough than the Chinese ones!? :D

I don't know why Chinese love to pick only the beauty and young ones, it seems so unrealistic and tender!? ;)
At that time the Vietnamese black skin

Check the PLA's 1984 and 1999 parades, those soldiers were tougher.

Check the PLA's 1984 and 1999 parades, those soldiers were tougher.

man what you are trying to curve with me here is nonsense man, why you like to deny the fact :P, I don't criticize your people but just wanna to give you a sincerely advise so next time you will do the job better. you may don't know how the outside world viewing about yours, that's why I am here to tell you!!!

A soldier need to be tough and a cold dangerous appearance, we don't need fashion models here, that's just transferring a foolish message to your enemies that PLA is just a bunch of fops!? :enjoy:

Just look at the Vietnamese, they know how to make their enemy a threatened feeling via their face expression and the cold appearance, they're just successfully send you a serious message. They might not have great weapon but still can make you afraid of them!!!

man what you are trying to curve with me here is nonsense man, why you like to deny the fact :P, I don't criticize your people but just wanna to give you a sincerely advise so next time you will do the job better. you may don't know how the outside world viewing about yours, that's why I am here to tell you!!!

A soldier need to be tough and a cold dangerous appearance, we don't need fashion models here, that's just transferring a foolish message to your enemies that PLA is just a bunch of fops!? :enjoy:

Just look at the Vietnamese, they know how to make their enemy a threatened feeling via their face expression and the cold appearance, they're just successfully send you a serious message. They might not have great weapon but still can make you afraid of them!!!

The concept of the modern warfare is all about the high technology and the modern military strategy. The courage and toughness are still needed, but it may not play the decisive role there. Heck, even the Taliban fighters were much more courageous than the US soldiers, yet they still got massacred because of lacked of the technology.

BTW, here are the classic PLA parades.

The 1984 parade

The 1999 parade

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinese are generally taller compared to Vietnamese, and we also have lighter skin tone. I do not see how skinny Viets look toughter. We spend much more on training than Viets do.

If you're talking about our female soldiers, they're mostly from medical and communication units. Women are not allowed to serve on front lines.

You guys are like little kids..

"My daddy can swim four miles"
" My daddy can swim five.."

Holy crap.. look at each other's size.. and respective economies..
look at each other's histories..

China went through a turbulent internal reform.. but unlike vietnam.. did not find itself bombed , invaded by two western powers.
Vietnam CANNOT.. or possibly ever match China militarily.. economically or attain the same lifestyle in the same timeframe.
The Vietnamese people have been through hell...
You cant expect them ever to become like the Chinese .. nor should Vietnamese ever think of comparing themselves with the Chinese.
Territorial an cultural issues aside.. both have more to gain from each other than to lose.
and in this case.. plain and simple.. Vietnam will lose more if it confronts China headon.
This is not 79.. this is 2011.. China's military has changed, its people have changed..
The same goes for Vietnam.. the priorities should be different.

Furthermore, the PLA soldiers appeared in the 1984 military parade were mostly the veterans from the battlefield against Vietnam back in 1979.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom