What's new

Vietnamese conquest of Muslim/Hindu Cham and their current situation

I see.... let's kill den, 39 % of entire population on earth , to make a better earth right?

JUST STFU IF U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SPEAK.
ppl like u sink the name of Hindu. you ancestors are Zionist or atheist for sure

anyway, reported, waiting for ur ban

I see.... let's kill den, 39 % of entire population on earth , to make a better earth right?

JUST STFU IF U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SPEAK.
ppl like u sink the name of Hindu. you ancestors are Zionist or atheist for sure

Whats wrong in being atheist?

Yes, Your ancestors were southerner ethnic in Zhou Dynasty, called Nan Nam in China history.

True Hans people living in Middle Land of China. You are Cantonese, Nan Yue Guo Pandi people, one ethnic in China, you are fake Han.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...dea-asian-peace-treaty-fly-6.html#post4527013

Cantonese are descended from northern Chinese paternally. Many Vietnamese nationalists try to claim Cantonese are sinicized Yue, but the Cantonese are descended only maternally from the Yue. Their patrilineal line from their fathers is northern Chinese. Cantonese are descended from northern Chinese settling in Guangdong and marry Yue women. That is why they have northern Chinese Y chromosome from their father's side but mitochondrial DNA on their mother's side from the Yue.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

Genetic evidence supports demic diffusion of Han cult... [Nature. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Cantonese still call themselves people of Tang after the Tang dynasty because alot of their ancestors were northerners who fled to Guangdong during the Tang dynasty.

Many northern Chinese fled to southern China in ancient times

In the Shadow of the Han: Literati Thought and Society at the Beginning of ... - Charles Holcombe - Google Books

A History of Chinese Civilization - Jacques Gernet - Google Books

Their is a saying in Taiwan, "mainland grandfather no mainland grandmother" 有唐山公無唐山媽 because Han men from mainland would marry Aboriginal Taiwanese women.

If you keep repeating the same crap I will post the same response debunking it. :cheesy:

I copy your comment from another thread as you recommended:

"Cantonese are descended only maternally from the Yue. Their patrilineal line from their fathers is northern Chinese. Cantonese are descended from northern Chinese settling in Guangdong and marry Yue women. That is why they have northern Chinese Y chromosome from their father's side but mitochondrial DNA on their mother's side from the Yue. "

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-their-current-situation-9.html#ixzz2Zq4I0Sso

Your argument is just approved the theory of that you are Sinized. You don't have both DNA form mother side and Father side. You are half-Han, not true Hans. :azn:

I copy your comment from another thread as you recommended:

"Cantonese are descended only maternally from the Yue. Their patrilineal line from their fathers is northern Chinese. Cantonese are descended from northern Chinese settling in Guangdong and marry Yue women. That is why they have northern Chinese Y chromosome from their father's side but mitochondrial DNA on their mother's side from the Yue. "

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-their-current-situation-9.html#ixzz2Zq4I0Sso

Your argument is just approved the theory of that you are Sinized. You don't have both DNA form mother side and Father side. You are half-Han, not true Hans. :azn:

China and Vietnam are patriarchal and patrilineal societies. Descent is traced only through the father. The mother's side is not counted in Chinese culture.

Its the Cham who are matrilineal and trace descent through the mother.

KirovAirship and Chinese-Dragon are Cantonese. I am not Cantonese. But I am southern Chinese and my paternal ancestry is Han and any minority ancestry on my maternal side is Miao or Yao. And Miao (hmong) are not related to Vietnamese, remember what you did to the Hmong?

UNPO: Report on the 20th session of the Working Group on Indigenous Populations (Second day - Afternoon)

Chang Yang, Hmong International Human Rights Watch
This is our fifth time to testify at WGIP. We ask for two things

1) Stop ethnic cleansing of Hmong in Laos.
2) Give access to refugees in Laos and Thailand.

The Hmong capitol has disappeared. When the Laos and Vietnamese community captured the Hmong, they would cut off the penis off and place in the mouth. For the women captured, they are raped and killed. All have sharp object shoved from the vagina to the chest cavity. For children captured, they have toes cut off and also head bashed on trees. Mr. Chair, this is a new century.

Vietnam is a member of the family of nations. We have picture of top Vietnamese General and his officers killed in 1998. They came to kill the Hmong people. I have pictures of the innocent people slaughtered by Vietnamese government. The people are coming to kill the Hmong people. The Hmong refugee that live in Laos and Thailand should be granted refugee status

Oh and the Miao are a patrilineal culture too, they trace descent from the father not mother.

China and Vietnam are patriarchal and patrilineal societies. Descent is traced only through the father. The mother's side is not counted in Chinese culture.

Its the Cham who are matrilineal and trace descent through the mother.

KirovAirship and Chinese-Dragon are Cantonese. I am not Cantonese and any minority ancestry on my maternal side is Miao or Yao. And Miao (hmong) are not related to Vietnamese, remember what you did to the Hmong?

UNPO: Report on the 20th session of the Working Group on Indigenous Populations (Second day - Afternoon)

Oh and the Miao are a patrilineal culture too, they trace descent from the father not mother.

You are conflicted with yourself when you talking about DNA. Cantonese shared bloodline from both Han and Yue, they are no 100% Hans based on bloodline or DNA. It's technology evidence. You can not deny the truth.

Most of Taiwanese came from Fujian (Min Yue) or Shanghai, Jiejiang (Wo Yue). You shoud be also Yue people, no Han.

You are conflicted with yourself when you talking about DNA. Cantonese shared bloodline from both Han and Yue, they are no 100% Hans based on bloodline or DNA. It's technology evidence. You can not deny the truth.

Most of Taiwanese came from Fujian (Min Yue) or Shanghai, Jiejiang (Wo Yue). You shoud be also Yue people, no Han.

Mainlanders on Taiwan came from all over China, from the coast, from interior provinces, both north and south. We even have Khamba Tibetans in Taiwan. And you claim Fujian amd Zhejiang aren't Han LOL. Many northern Han fled to Fujian and Zhejiang when the western Jin dynasty and Tang dynasty collapsed.

Portrait of a Community: Society, Culture, And the Structures of Kinship in ... - Hugh R. Clark - Google Books

Portrait of a Community: Society, Culture, And the Structures of Kinship in ... - Hugh R. Clark - Google Books

In the Shadow of the Han: Literati Thought and Society at the Beginning of ... - Charles Holcombe - Google Books

Your Minyue and Nanyue brothers are living on boats off the coast of Fujian and Guangdong.

Tanka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuzhou Tanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taiwan: A New History - Google Books

Descent is traced through the paternal line, which can be traced by Y chromosome DNA. In Chinese culture inheritance and surnames are from the father side only and not the mother. We have Han DNA from the father's side and we don't care whatever DNA turns up on the mothers side.

In a matrilineal society like the Cham, the mitochondrial DNA would matter and not the y chromosome.

Mainlanders on Taiwan came from all over China, from the coast, from interior provinces, both north and south. We even have Khamba Tibetans in Taiwan. And you claim Fujian amd Zhejiang aren't Han LOL. Many northern Han fled to Fujian and Zhejiang when the western Jin dynasty and Tang dynasty collapsed.

Your Minyue and Nanyue brothers are living on boats off the coast of Fujian and Guangdong.

Tanka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuzhou Tanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taiwan: A New History - Google Books

Descent is traced through the paternal line, which can be traced by Y chromosome DNA. In Chinese culture inheritance and surnames are from the father side only and not the mother. We have Han DNA from the father's side and we don't care whatever DNA turns up on the mothers side.

In a matrilineal society like the Cham, the mitochondrial DNA would matter and not the y chromosome.

Let Cham to be Cham in ethnicity. They are pure Cham.

But its not apply for Minyue and Nanyue people, they are living in Fujian and Guangdong. They are mixed race based on DNA as you posted early, their bloodline isn't pure.

Hans people were rulers there, they speak their language Madarine, language of officials or Guānhuà 官話, Nan Yue people speak Cantonese 广州话.

Let Cham to be Cham in ethnicity. They are pure Cham.

But its not apply for Minyue and Nanyue people, they are living in Fujian and Guangdong. They are mixed race based on DNA as you posted early, their bloodline isn't pure.

Hans people were rulers there, they speak their language Madarine, language of officials or Guānhuà 官話, Nan Yue people speak Cantonese 广州话.

:omghaha:

Cantonese and Mandarin are both Sinitic (Chinese) languages in the same language family, while Vietnamese is an entirely unrelated mon khmer language. Both Cantonese and Mandarin are descended from Old Chinese. Cantonese language and Mandarin both originated from old and middle Chinese in northern China, Cantonese is entirely unrelated to minority languages in the same arealike Zhuang.

Then Vietnam has 53 slave ethnic groups according to the same logic. And only Kinh are "Vietnamese".
I wonder about your good knowledge of history of Vietnam.

Indeed, to be frankly the Viets (ethnic called as Kinh) consider the ethnic minorities as slaves (traditionally we call them moi (nigger). And we are happy to be free from Han´s slavery, unlike the Tibetians, Mongols, etc...
Come on, China should thank Vietnam, even you don´t like us. Vietnam not only eliminated a hostile nation, but stopped a further expansion of Islam in SE Asia. Without our invasion, the region would look different today.

Back
Top Bottom