What's new

Vietnamese conquest of Muslim/Hindu Cham and their current situation

However I feel Vietnamese could be closer to cantonese in lexicon pronunciation. A lot of Vietnamese agree with this point, so do many cantonese.
no no maybe a few worlds are.VN borrowed chinese characters just as kr. jp did.which means cantonese affected Vietnamese ,so not surprised. both cantonese and mandarin are chinese language because of its lexicon and grammar ect. but Vietnamese,Korean japenese are not,they just borrowed.

To be cool Cantonese boy. Following your posts on PDF you are proud for "Golden Family" ruled China, but recently Mongolian and Manchus ruled you, they are no Hans people.
dont worry,they more or less have been assimilated.
When you speak Cantonese in Yangzi area, native land of Han People Zhongyuan, people there can not understand what you say, they believe that you are foreigner.
it doesnt matter,you could speak Mandarin,everyone understand Mandarin

Cantonese is even closer to Classical Chinese (wenyan) than Mandarin, you don't know crap about Chinese languages
Obviously when you recite classical poetry , especially tang poetry.I think thiss one reason why call chinatown tangrenjie?

Tell the Japanese mental masturbator who made that map that the Hui and Salar Muslims of Qinghai would kick the Dalai Lama's butt if Tibetans tried to annex Qinghai like they did in 1932

Sino-Tibetan War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He also needs to be reminded of what Hui Muslims did to the East Turkestan Republics

Front de Libération du Champa

BAJARAKA

Front de Libération du Kampuchea Krom

Sorrt, but your old map and fantasy flag will never come to real.

Even in Cambodia nowaday, a half population is Vietnamese ethnic (include Vietnamese with Chinese origin), that was said by Cambodian. :coffee:

watch the invasion of Vietnam to Kampuchea everyone! notice there are many comments of Vietnamese as they always do, just simply ignore those. read comments of Khmer people

Look at this, troll kid :coffee: :

Top Comments

Rith Bo
Thank to Vietnam soldiers fo saving our lifives my familiy had 7 members my dad, mum my uncle, naunt, my brothher , sister and me. before 1979 my home located at Kiensvay. and my dad was an engineer, my mum and naunt were nurses.

Look at this, and see how did Cambodian greet and farewell Vietnamese soldiers when they return to Vietnam.

Are they hate Vietnamese!? No for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
see the tear of Cambodian suffering the brutal invasion of Vietnam everyone!

Vietnam's invasion of Cambodia - YouTube

Top Comments from the clip, :coffee:

Oceancolour5

Hey Khmer Rouge loser, you can cry until the day you die and no one will care for you. The whole world thank you Vietnam for going to Cambodia to kick your *** and your Chinese master. Where was your Chinese boss from 1979-1989 when you needed a friend? LOL. The Chinese said, " abandon ship and run for your life" that how good your Chinese boss was.

Tony Michellin

u should edit name of this video to " VIETNAMESE PEOPLE ARMY LIBERATION CAMBODIA FROM KHMER ROUGE"

You keep getting smacked over and over again for everyone to see.

Vietnamese are from Au Lac state. Zhao Tuo and his soldiers were from northern China and they founded Nan yue and crushed the Vietnamese Au Lac and then annexed it.

The majority of Cantonese Guangdong Han have Y chromosome haplogroup from northern China which they inherited from their fathers but native (baiyue) mtdna ehich they inherited from their mother.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

Cantonese language is a direct descendant of Old Chinese and preserves even more charactistics of it than Mandarin. Mandarin has changed more and lossed many consonant endings from old Chinese.

Arabic has many languages/dialects in different regions. They are all descended from Arabic spoke in the Arabian peninsula, after te Islamic conquests Arabs took over the entire northern africa (previously under control of Byzantines and other kingdoms), fertile cresent and Arabs settled as far as central asia. There are central asian arabs today who speak their own Central Asian arabic language and its different from other dialects.

If a Morrocan Arab speaks Morrocan Arabic (Darija) to an Gulf Arabic speaker it will be extremely difficult for them to understand each other.

Peace Corps Moroccan Arabic (Darija) Course- Free Arabic (Darija) Lessons Online

If a Morrocan Arab, or Egyptian Arab or Gulf Arab speaks to an Uzbeki Arabic speaker the languages are definitely mutually unintelligible. They will not understand each other and need a translator. Uzbeki Arabic has two dialects and speakers of them cannot even understand each other.

Influence of the Tajik language on the vocalism of Central Asian Arabic dialects - by Lian Slayford-Wei - Helium

Cantonese and Mandarin are both descended from Old Chinese and Middle Chinese. Han moved from northern China like Zhao Tuo to guangdong and they married Yue women and became Cantonese.

Spanish men moved to latin America and married native women and their hispanic descendants speak Spanish and not any native language.

In Taiwan, many Hokkien Taiwanese are descended from Hokkien men from Fujian marrying aboriginal women. They only speak hokkien and not aboriginal languages.

Are you going to share more idiocy with us?

Mixed blood Latin American (with darker skin) speak today Spanish, they can say that they are people from the country where they live. If they say that they are Spanish, other people think: they are not true Spanish in native.

Nonsense and nonsense~ A pity single-celled organisms dare to say the word [education]. Come on, you don't even have any of it, stupid loser~ And you even dare to put the word 南蠻 on your ugly mouth, again~ You are here the really 南蠻 to us you freaking uneducated retard. You are really a shame to yourself and to your parents, ha.

You are called by Han People as Nan Man, including Four Yi (南蠻, 北狄, 東夷, 西戎) related to people No-Han nearby them only.

Southern Vietnamese must be Chams and Khmers who were Vietnamized and brainwashed into thinking they are Kinh, we must reawaken them from their slave mentality and they should throw off northern Kinh rule from Hanoi.

You must not do that. Our Emperor Nguyen Gia Long who is came from Southern Vietnam, he did it in the past.

Sorrt, but your old map and fantasy flag will never come to real.

Even in Cambodia nowaday, a half population is Vietnamese ethnic (include Vietnamese with Chinese origin), that was said by Cambodian. :coffee:

SOURCE? No random internet comments.

Also for the Japanese mapmaker

426416_437367353007842_1002876465_n.jpg

Mixed blood Latin American (with darker skin) speak today Spanish, they can say that they are people from the country where they live. If they say that they are Spanish, other people think: they are not true Spanish in native.

You are called by Han People as Nan Man, including Four Yi (南蠻, 北狄, 東夷, 西戎) related to people No-Han nearby them only.

You must not do that. Our Emperor Nguyen Gia Long who is came from Southern Vietnam, he did it in the past.

There were people called "Injuns" aka Native Americans all over the United States. Are all White Americans "Injuns" now?

Dr. Sun started and then Chiang completed the unification of China starting from Guangdong in the Northern Expedition.

Northern Expedition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like someone here has a project to divide and conquer. Chinese govt. can use people in Taiwan for plausible deniability and avoid getting their hands dirty.

SOURCE? No random internet comments.
Source !?

I was told by a Khmer who went to Vietnam to cure his ill in a hospital at Ho Chi Minh city , another one came later and speak same thing. :coffee:
When Cambodian get ill, sick ... if they want a good treatment and good price, then they will come to Ho Chi Minh city for sure.

Looks like someone here has a project to divide and conquer. Chinese govt. can use people in Taiwan for plausible deniability and avoid getting their hands dirty.
And ... ?

Source !?

I was told by a Khmer who went to Vietnam to cure his ill in a hospital at Ho Chi Minh city , another one came later and speak same thing. :coffee:
When Cambodian get ill, sick ... if they want a good treatment and good price, then they will come to Ho Chi Minh city for sure.

And ... ?

Vietnamese and cambodian language, is part of the Austroasiatic language family, Viet Camboia and Mon people in one group .

Actually Latino speak Hispanic Spanish (Espanol Hispanico) which is a variation of Continental Spanish. Even Continental Spanish have 4 different subgroup...You have Castellan, Catalan and I forgot about the rest....

I know because I am half latino and Hablo Espanol :) when I speak to a Spaniard, he will know I am from South America instead of Continental Spain, we can understand each other as the word and pronunciation are the same, sentence structure is different

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom