What's new

Vietnamese conquest of Muslim/Hindu Cham and their current situation

0b9b8d714566edea3954827c018a3c88.jpg

The Y chromosome haplogroup and subclade among different groups of East Asians.

Seem like u dont know much abt Bai Yue people who living in VN and South China.

Even China also accept that BaiYue people are different group with Chinese in the North

BaiYue people in the South delude themselves and believe that they have same blood wt Northern Chinese, poor them :cry:

Li people are a non Han minority. Your other Baiyue brothers are living in boats off the coast of Fujian and Guangdong. The Tanka were not regarded as Han until recently. They like to deny their ancestry and claim they are Han because they are ashamed of living on boats.

Tanka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuzhou Tanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try again sucker.

Southern (Han) Chinese have the same y chromosome haplogroup as northern chinese. Southern Chinese are descended from northern chinese men moving to southern China and marrying baiyue women, which is why they have the same paternal ancestry.

Only minorities like the Li are pure baiyue and identify with them. In China almost all ethnics are patrilineal and descent is traced through the father. Your clan and surname and identity comes from the father.

Li people are a non Han minority. Your other Baiyue brothers are living in boats off the coast of Fujian and Guangdong. The Tanka were not regarded as Han until recently. They like to deny their ancestry and claim they sre Han because they are ashamed of living on boats.

Tanka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuzhou Tanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try again sucker.

Southern (Han) Chinese have the same y chromosome haplogroup as northern chinese. Southern Chinese are descended from northern chinese men moving to southern China and marrying baiyue women, which is why they have the same paternal ancestry.

Only minorities like the Li are pure baiyue and identify with them. In China almost all ethnics are patrilineal and descent is traced through the father. Your clan and surname and identity comes from the father.
what ever, we r Baiyue people(Au Viet and Lac Viet groups), we have Nothing to do with those barbarian in the North China who invaded other Baiyue land , raped ur grand grand mom and gave birth to u :pop:

Li people of Baiyue tribe look beautiful too :partay:
65927c5e7c6747ab88b84308457625e2.jpg

Southern Han and Northern Han are the most similar compared to every other people. A small difference is that southern han have a tiny amount of haplogroup D.
Yeah, bcz Northern Han barbarian raped Southern Baiyue women and gave birth to the next generation in South China, so they r the most similar. But VN and Li people in South China r different race wt people having grand grand mom war raped like u.

@Developereo

Do you know what this Chinese term mean in Chinese History??
謀朝篡位

If you know what they mean in Chinese History, then tell me exactly which country does not have their share of "Ghost" in their closet.

If you do not know what that mean ,then forget about what I said

I think that's all the OP is saying: that the Vietnamese also have their skeletons in the closet. At least that's the message I take from this thread.

No one would suggest that the Vietnamese are unusually evil -- they are like everyone else, no more no less.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's all the OP is saying: that the Vietnamese also have their skeletons in the closet. At least that's the message I take from this thread.

No one would suggest that the Vietnamese are unusually evil -- they are like everyone else, no more no less.

according to my philosophy, everybody have their own ghost. But it is not the past that count, it's the present.

No one, including the Chinese would look into their past and say "This country wrong me in the past, I need revenge now, today" it may have said with some die hard Chinese nationalist in this forum but this is not going to happen.

Problem is, the OP was using the past to justify the action in the present. Well, I don't know about you, but for me, no country should be judged in the present solely from their past. Would you agree to this??

according to my philosophy, everybody have their own ghost. But it is not the past that count, it's the present.

No one, including the Chinese would look into their past and say "This country wrong me in the past, I need revenge now, today" it may have said with some die hard Chinese nationalist in this forum but this is not going to happen.

Problem is, the OP was using the past to justify the action in the present. Well, I don't know about you, but for me, no country should be judged in the present solely from their past. Would you agree to this??

I suggest everyone look for a post I made that said China should bomb Vietnam or support separatist movements in Vietnam now. It doesn't exist.

I also mentioned present activites of the Vietnamese government. Vietnam is currently swamping Montagnard land in the central highlands with ethnic Kinh Vietnamese. There is no Cham land to swamp anymore since Cham are now a minority in every region they live in.

I said the Paracel islands (under China's control already) should be made into an Utsul Cham autonomous region and since minorities. There are one million montagnards (outnumbered by 3 million kinh vietnamese settlers, previously the montagnards were the majority) in the central higherlands and less than 200,000 Cham scattered across southern Vietnam so I said separatism would most likely not succeed.

The people who are posting about supporting separatism in other countries are on here mainly for trolling. A certain Vietnamese member keeps talking on this forum about sinking merchant shipping of China and another keeps posting inlammatory maps and claims about southern provinces separating from China, and then they complain when we post maps of Champa, flag of the former champa liberation front or videos of minorities protesting in Vietnam.

I suggest everyone look for a post I made that said China should bomb Vietnam or support separatist movements in Vietnam now. It doesn't exist.

I also mentioned present activites of the Vietnamese government. Vietnam is currently swamping Montagnard land in the central highlands with ethnic Kinh Vietnamese. There is no Cham land to swamp anymore since Cham are now a minority in every region they live in.

I said the Paracel islands (under China's control already) should be made into an Utsul Cham autonomous region and since minorities. There are one million montagnards (outnumbered by 3 million kinh vietnamese settlers, previously the montagnards were the majority) in the central higherlands and less than 200,000 Cham scattered across southern Vietnam so I said separatism would most likely not succeed.

The people who are posting about supporting separatism in other countries are on here mainly for trolling. A certain Vietnamese member keeps talking on this forum about sinking merchant shipping of China and another keeps posting inlammatory maps and claims about southern provinces separating from China, and then they complain when we post maps of Champa, flag of the former champa liberation front or videos of minorities protesting in Vietnam.

I can see the picture:

A little kid has been kicking a guy's leg for hours.
When the guy feel annoying, attempt to stop tolerating such attitude and push him away, the kid just start crying and yelling loud.

You are idiot.

The Minangkabau people in Sumatra Indonesia believe that one of their ancestors came from Champa; he was called Harimau Campo (Tiger of Champa)[citation needed]. Harimau Campo, together with Datuak Suri Dirajo (one of Minangkabau founding fathers), Kambiang Hutan, and Anjiang Mualim created the basic concept of the Minangkabau martial art, silek (silat). Evidence gathered from linguistic studies around Aceh confirms that a very strong Champan cultural influence existed in Indonesia; this is indicated by the use of the chamic or Aceh–Chamic language as the main language in the coastal districts of Aceh Besar, Pidie, Bireun, Aceh Utara, Kota Lhokseumawe, Aceh Timur, Aceh Barat, Aceh Barat Daya, and Aceh Jaya.

Champa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Base on your logic, Indonesia could claim Spratly belong to them.

Screenshot2013-01-29at10706AM_zps5d8f8e9c.png

mtDNA of Vietnamese that traces matrilineality. Note the North Kinhs and South Kinhs are quite different.

Capture.PNG

On father's side, looks like East Asia and SE Asia are quite similar. Conclusion is E Asia and SE Asia are different mainly in mother. Most likely our fathers are gangsters from China who came south and screwed the local women.

:omghaha:
No, Philippine men are strongest in Asia, they skew first in ancient time. :tup:

Idiot's ignorance really has no bound.
Han is never a concept of bloodline, but culture. Modern Han people are mixed with countless ancient Chinese ethnics. Even Mongolian, Tibetan and Manchurian are never 'pure ethnics'. Are you going to show your ugly face and tell them who is "true" and who is "fake" as well. Supporters of Jus sanguinis are really the most ridiculous idiots in the world, why don't you people make children to your own relatives just like the ancient Egyptian royal family did in order to protect your pure bloodline.

I have said this many times before, and I am saying this again. WE have the right to decide who WE are. We have the right to decide our own identity. WE don't need an ignorant outsider to tell us who we are and tell us if we are "fake" or "true" with its hilarious "fake/true" & bloodline's nonsenses.

To be cool Cantonese boy. Following your posts on PDF you are proud for "Golden Family" ruled China, but recently Mongolian and Manchus ruled you, they are no Hans people.

When you speak Cantonese in Yangzi area, native land of Han People Zhongyuan, people there can not understand what you say, they believe that you are foreigner.

Back
Top Bottom