What's new

Vietnamese Army visit to boost bilateral military ties with India

If you view Viet Nam diplomas lately, you will see alot of changes from Vietnam since China started its aggressive action in East Sea.

1./ Vietnam and India boots ties to defence, major is economic and military defence.

2./ Vietnam and US getting closer than ever had, backs Vietnam for self enrich uranium.

3./ Vietnam and Israel getting exchanges to hightech military and majors for missiles technologies.

3./ Vietnam and Russia are friend, also Vietnam is a best costumer for Russia arms sales, nuclear technologies.

4./ Vietnam and UK just signed for boots ties defence.

5./ Vietnam and Japan are very good relationship and just signed for Nuclear technologies

6./ Vietnam and Korea (North and South) are very good relationship.

7./ Vietnam and Australia was military visiting to exchanges Navy experiences.

8./ Vietnam and SEA are very good relationship (included Myanmar)

9./ Vietnam and Netherland will signs some deal with high tech Navy hardwares such as buying some Sigma ship class.

10./ Vietnam and Pakistan relationship are good and on going to getting more improvement. Pakistan

11./ Vietnam and Turkey relationship are good and on going to improvement.http://www.worldbulletin.net/index.php?aType=haberArchive&ArticleID=43954

With all of the above, if Vietnam did not has a "wake up" called from China ever since 1979,1988. I think Vietnam still in bed with China. Same cased with Vietnam is now Myanmar.

Thanks China for your great help.

LOLworking with japanese and you think you know japanese well, kid go read this

Japan racism 'deep and profound'
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Japan racism 'deep and profound'

Racism and Japanese public policy

Racism and Japanese public policy?Multi-topic Issues | IMADR

kiddo where in these articles India is mentioned ... if you have an iota of brain left please dont post **** ...

Japanese that i am working with are one of the most humble and hard working people they have neutral view of everything in this world... they are planning to visit India shortly ... and i have full respect for them ... they are the same nation who helped India during our freedom struggle .. providing arms and releasing POW of Indian origin who freed Mynmar from British control.. Japanese have a great curiosity about Indian culture specially Budhism in India

If you view Viet Nam diplomas lately, you will see alot of changes from Vietnam since China started its aggressive action in East Sea.

1./ Vietnam and India boots ties to defence, major is economic and military defence.

2./ Vietnam and US getting closer than ever had, backs Vietnam for self enrich uranium.

3./ Vietnam and Israel getting exchanges to hightech military and majors for missiles technologies.

3./ Vietnam and Russia are friend, also Vietnam is a best costumer for Russia arms sales, nuclear technologies.

5./ Vietnam and Japan signed for Nuclear technologies.

9./ Vietnam and Netherland will signs some deal with high tech Navy hardwares such as buying some Sigma ship class.

10./ Vietnam and Pakistan relationship are good and on going to getting more improvement. Pakistan

11./ Vietnam and Turkey relationship are good and on going to improvement.Turkey, Vietnam boost political, economic relations | Diplomacy | World Bulletin

With all of the above, if Vietnam did not has a "wake up" called from China ever since 1979,1988. I think Vietnam still in bed with China. Same cased with Vietnam is now Myanmar.

Silly fool with or without china this kind of relationship happen to every country.

5./ Vietnam and Japan are very good relationship and just signed for Nuclear technologies

11./ Vietnam and Turkey relationship are good and on going to improvement.Turkey, Vietnam boost political, economic relations | Diplomacy | World Bulletin

These are Chinese achievements of the decade...

China has problems with USA...

China has problems with Japan...

China has problems with India...

China has problems with Vietnam...

China has problems with Taiwan...

China has problems with South Korea...

China has problems with Russia...

China has problems with Phillipines,,,

Kudos to China for its hard work... I appreciate it!!!

kiddo where in these articles India is mentioned ... if you have an iota of brain left please dont post **** ...

Japanese that i am working with are one of the most humble and hard working people they have neutral view of everything in this world... they are planning to visit India shortly ... and i have full respect for them ... they are the same nation who helped India during our freedom struggle .. providing arms and releasing POW of Indian origin who freed Mynmar from British control.. Japanese have a great curiosity about Indian culture specially Budhism in India

LOL how delusional can one become oh yeah you think they love you indians but racist to the others LOL .

These are Chinese achievements of the decade...

China has problems with USA...

China has problems with Japan...

China has problems with India...

China has problems with Vietnam...

China has problems with Taiwan...

China has problems with South Korea...

China has problems with Russia...

China has problems with Phillipines,,,

Kudos to China for its hard work... I appreciate it!!!

LOL oh yeah indeed is it our biggest achievement that s why they are our biggest trading partner and make us so rich to become the second biggest ecoconmy in the world ,dont you just love your enermies? oh that include india as well btw.LOOl

Silly fool with or without china this kind of relationship happen to every country.

I agreed but not for Vietnam after China slap in Vietnam head said "Wakes up fools Vietnam gov". Before that, Vietnam only had India,USSR and China and when you slap Vietnam that time Vietnam was alone and lonely.

If you pay just a little attention, all those countries list above are earned very modern high tech hardwares. Now, China has less chances to talking about war with Vietnam or India.

In worst case might happend to Vietnam is also a very best cases for all super power countries.

wake up kid particular in south east asia no one think much of india.

I think you should trying to getting pass yours mid-school first then ...... we will talk about politics. You are milk it for years .. it is time for you to get pass your mid-school.

I think you should trying to getting pass yours mid-school first then ...... we will talk about politics. You are milk it for years .. it is time for you to get pass your mid-school.

Talk politics like you guys bs all the time? no thanks

I agreed but not for Vietnam after China slap in Vietnam head said "Wakes up fools Vietnam gov". Before that, Vietnam only had India,USSR and China and when you slap Vietnam that time Vietnam was alone and lonely.

If you pay just a little attention, all those countries list above are earned very modern high tech hardwares. Now, China has less chances to talking about war with Vietnam or India.

In worst case might happend to Vietnam is also a very best cases for all super power countries.

LOL still clueless what you try to say, those high tech countries what has it got to do with poor vietnam you still cannt produce anything.

India diplomacy is:

1./ India and US relationship are more than friend.

2./ India and Russia relationship are more than friend.

3./ India and Israel relationship are prety good.

4./ India and Afghanistan relationship are on going.

5./ India and Myanmar [ex-China friend] relationship are on going

5./ India and Vietnam [ex-China friend] are good and on going to get more improvement.

China does a very good jobs when its began to "encircle India" or the other name is "String of Pearl", If China did not do that India will not has more chances to improve its military and more good relationship due to its "look east" policy.

India "look east" policy will getting more better to best. China "encircle India" will turns out bad and getting worst due to its aggressive actions.

Thanks China again and again ....

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Talk politics like you guys bs all the time? no thanks

Then you can leave !!!

My way or the highway? You choice !!!

LOL oh yeah indeed is it our biggest achievement that s why they are our biggest trading partner and make us so rich to become the second biggest ecoconmy in the world ,dont you just love your enermies? oh that include india as well btw.LOOl

Whats wrong with doing trade with china, I like my 10 cent made in china cigarette lighter and the 1 dollar LED emergency lights.

Whats wrong with doing trade with china, I like my 10 cent made in china cigarette lighter and the 1 dollar LED emergency lights.

yes you are right nothing wrong with doing trade with china no one complaint about it.

Back
Top Bottom