What's new

Vietnamese Army visit to boost bilateral military ties with India

i don't see why a chinese is so concerned about it????? if india and vietnam are becoming friends, whats ur problem dude????

China is concerned not for what it is today but for the potential it holds
In next 5 to 10 years
Vietnam will have :tup:
1. US and India on their side
2. state of art missiles
3. Other weapons
4. Nukes
5. Increased Regional influence
6. Economic growth
7. share of chinese manufacturing industry
8. lot more

For China, This means :tdown:

1. Other countries in region would get hope and courage to stand against China
2. Falling flat in its claims of China sea
3. crack in "I am the leader" feeling
4. Low negotiation power on various issues with all countries
5. Remain subservient to West
6. Much more like humiliation

India-Vietnam :yahoo:

In next 5 to 10 years
2. state of art missiles
3. Other weapons
4. Nukes
6. Economic growth
8. lot more

LOL another bs list make up by wet dream indian:rofl:

In next 5 to 10 years
2. state of art missiles
3. Other weapons
4. Nukes
6. Economic growth
8. lot more

We also have space program soon will share with India or it already has been. Don't forget Japan is also a big player with us and Russia. We are already enriching low grade uranium for peaceful use.

WHAT a JOKE

It’s more likely that India is concerned about China not for what it is today but for the potential it holds
In next 5 to 10 years
Vietnam will have
1. US and India on their side -> That’s old new, take side is pretty no brainer game such we side with Pakistan, BD, Sri lanka,you India sure has bad taste on that
:lol:2. state of art missiles -> Don’t brag your Brahmo again…or Vietnam will demand cheap credit such the way they have bankrupt U.S.S.R
3. Other weapons -> Other weapons such Brahmos & Brohamos again:lol:
4. Nukes -> Why not…made in India I suppose:lol:
5. Increased Regional influence: ->Depend on how much water China allows Vietnamese to drink before talking about reginal influence. when we dyhadrated them...they won't even be able to open the mouth..let alone regional influence
6. Economic growth : ->cut water, less water for farming, raise living cost..without water your economy will never growth
7. share of chinese manufacturing industry -> :lol:Cut water, than Vietnam will never be able to compete with China in Industrial bases
8. lot more -> try harder

For China, This means

1. Other countries in region would get hope and courage to stand against China -> That what we evil China did to India, just look around your own country…Paksitan, Sri-Lanka, BD...LMAO your Indian's imitation of Chinese strategy didn't work
2. Falling flat in its claims of China sea -> We claim beyond that, now we expand to Indian ocean…your government is crying river now.:lol:
3. crack in "I am the leader" feeling -> ????
4. Low negotiation power on various issues with all countries -> we have more oils and bussiness deal with all countries around the world, when come to negotiate, we’re better than India, you Indians always get own when compete against us either oil deal or other business:lol:
5. Remain subservient to West -> ???
6. Much more like humiliation -> try harder LMAO:lol:

@ kiss of the dragon
WHAT a JOKE

It’s more likely that India is concerned about China not for what it is today but for the potential it holds
In next 5 to 10 years
Vietnam will have
1. US and India on their side -> That’s old new, take side is pretty no brainer game such we side with Pakistan, BD, Sri lanka,you India sure has bad taste on that
Come on dude you are comparing Pakistan with India , Srilanka with Japan and China with US, so funny comparison
:lol:2. state of art missiles -> Don’t brag your Brahmo again…or Vietnam will demand cheap credit such the way they have bankrupt U.S.S.R
No dude , we will do it like the way how China is supplying weapons to pakistan
3. Other weapons -> Other weapons such Brahmos & Brohamos again
Dont you know weapon other than Brahmos . Wow it made you so frustated:P
4. Nukes -> Why not…made in India I suppose
Vietnam has the very good option of basing Made in US nukes
5. Increased Regional influence: ->Depend on how much water China allows Vietnamese to drink before talking about reginal influence. when we dyhadrated them...they won't even be able to open the mouth..let alone regional influence
They will cut the oil supplies to you then by blocking the sea:tongue:
6. Economic growth : ->cut water, less water for farming, raise living cost..without water your economy will never growth
Even with out fuel
7. share of chinese manufacturing industry -> :lol:Cut water, than Vietnam will never be able to compete with China in Industrial basesYou want to compete with vietnam?:rofl:
I dont know how many times will you repeat the same
8. lot more -> try harder
what for to counter China?:rofl:
For China, This means

1. Other countries in region would get hope and courage to stand against China -> That what we evil China did to India, just look around your own country…Paksitan, Sri-Lanka, BD...LMAO your Indian's imitation of Chinese strategy didn't work
Just now we entered SCS , we have tajakistan,mongolia for any time help
2. Falling flat in its claims of China sea -> We claim beyond that, now we expand to Indian ocean…your government is crying river now.
Yes thats why we are claiming SCS now
3. crack in "I am the leader" feeling -> ????

4. Low negotiation power on various issues with all countries -> we have more oils and bussiness deal with all countries around the world, when come to negotiate, we’re better than India, you Indians always get own when compete against us either oil deal or other business:lol:
Only crossing India will not make you superpower
5. Remain subservient to West -> ???

6. Much more like humiliation -> try harder LMAO:lol:
you dont ve any such feelings

This is the time to sit on the dragon.
Becoz we are finished dragon warrior course.

China is developing faster than Vietnam and India in terms of economy, military and technology. Wouldn't conditions be even more favorable for China down the road?

But sure, keep clinging on to the sinking ship of US. Not to mention we control both nation's up stream water source, will be pretty easy to choke them off.

QUOTE]

Come on dude you are comparing Pakistan with India , Srilanka with Japan and China with US, so funny comparison
Re-->Since when I have made such comparison, you just invent that, that you Indians are best at is to compare others, we evil Chinese don’t need to use anyone as reference in our international geopolitics, when we enter subcontinent or South Latine America, we don’t need permission

No dude , we will do it like the way how China is supplying weapons to Pakistan
Re-->Yes we supplied weapons to Pakistan but you Indians don’t have gut to retaliate; you Indians are only good for bragging and talk, did you supply Brahmos yet to Vietnam???

Dont you know weapon other than Brahmos . Wow it made you so frustated
Re-->Me Frustrated? I’m so amused with your Indian indigenous weapons : Brahamos with Russian control engine…LMAO

Vietnam has the very good option of basing Made in US nukes
Re-->Yes…why not if you said so …hahaha: Vietnamese spies are much skillfull and better than Chinese to get better than W88 warhead

They will cut the oil supplies to you then by blocking the sea
Re-->Indeed you talk like we evil Chinese piss on our pants when encounter Vietnamese Navy,..dream on to have U.S navy power otherwise it will be the other way around

I dont know how many times will you repeat the same
Re-->I bet you don’t know the power of the water…don’t you??? Yes I did repeat so many times, water can be life saver and also a force of destruction,…no human can live without water, every activities need directly or indirectly the water..Such for food, for cooling industrial machines, such for sanitation: every sector need waters as resource…and we Chinese control it…even your Indian government are so paranoid that China use water as political weapon…we can make 400 million Indians suffer without fire a single shot.

Just now we entered SCS , we have tajakistan,mongolia for any time help
Re-->How convenient…Haha, you enter SCS..maybe you Indians are so late to enter that area, Japan, U.S have already been there for decade..do that really bother us??? We make so much noise of opposition just to formalize our entry and settle in Indians ocean for good that you Indians won’t have any excuse against us.

As for Tajakistan and Mongolia, we welcome you Indians there but first demand permission of Russia first: Begging other for permission is Indians second nature…the more you do the more we like

Yes thats why we are claiming SCS now
Re-->Sure you’re welcome, we enter Indian Ocean and you come to SCS…we don’t have problem with “faire” :lol:competition…let see we can draw the best benefit of it country.

Only crossing India will not make you superpower
Re-->Get India owned is just good enough…why need to be Superpower???

Go ahead and try to challenge us. Our 3500+ nuclear weapons are enough for all of you third world holes.

Our true strategic rival is USA. You third world holes are just pawns to be sacrificed at the right time.

China is considered a third world country you noob. Go back to your village and you'll find people living in conditions worse than the slums of mumbai. Attack us with nukes ? Do try please :rofl::rofl: You'll get to see Agni 1,2,3,4,5,6 in action blowing up your cities one by one.
Now get lost and go cry me a river. We'll make sure that not a single drop of petroleum in South China sea ever reaches your third world country.

China is considered a third world country you noob. Go back to your village and you'll find people living in conditions worse than the slums of mumbai. Attack us with nukes ? Do try please :rofl::rofl: You'll get to see Agni 1,2,3,4,5,6 in action blowing up your cities one by one.
Now get lost and go cry me a river. We'll make sure that not a single drop of petroleum in South China sea ever reaches your third world country.

Living condition worse than the slums of mumbai such as these

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/newsupload2010#p/search/7/9tA2l7DUMPg[/video]
or
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/newsupload2010#p/search/8/PuorJManyRw[/video]
or
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/newsupload2010#p/search/19/qIMLCMz87OU[/video]

you need more????

GDP per capita in China is 3x as high as India.

O yes, I'm sure your are going to be a naval power by buying from Russians. :lol:

GDP per capita in China is 3x as high as India.

O yes, I'm sure your are going to be a naval power by buying from Russians. :lol:

ur gdp and economy tale .... look at both cpi inflation graph of both countries.... during 2008 crises ur chinese economy entered into deflation and compare it with india which maintained some inflation coz of growth and local demand...

To counter this deflation, ur country pumped 586 biliion $ stimulus into mindless and wreckless infrastructure and real estate creating ghostowns and ghostcities .. wheareas india pumped 4 billion $
Now that shows how much of your gdp is sustainable which mostly based on export and local real estate mkt ...
2012 awaits a surprise for you and other chinese fellow who jump up and down on those Gdp nos...:enjoy:http:// www.tradingeconomics.com/india/inflation-cpi
China Inflation Rate

ask your friend japan how it is to been deflation

Uh, you do realize inflation is bad right. India has always grown slower than China, and somehow India with lower growth but higher inflation is good?

Global recession always hurt deficit nations first, just look at how much rupee has fallen this year, how are you going to buy oil with such weak currency?

Back
Top Bottom