What's new

Vietnamese Army visit to boost bilateral military ties with India

Actually, that's a problem they got with you people. You're acting no different from what the imperial Japan used to be in those days. So why criticize them when you draw inspiration from their behavior?
Because they dare to think they are the masters of East Asia when really we are the masters of East Asia. Isn't it obvious? :azn:

They had the hand up over China starting around 1800 but we held this position for thousands of years prior. We intend to come back.

not until others accept you as masters of east asia. Right now, i see a tiny nation standing upto the sino threat.

We've been in a similar situation in the 18th century. This is what we did.

Ten Great Campaigns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you read that article? If not I sugest you to read it again. Right top cornor at the result

I just take part of that article for you and members to read OK?

"In any event, the situation did not last long as the Tây Sơn leader, Nguyễn Huệ, launched a surprise attack against the Qing forces while they were celebrating the Chinese New Year festival of the year 1789. The Chinese were unprepared but fought for five days before being defeated at Battle of Đống Đa. Chiêu Thống fled back to China as Nguyễn Huệ was proclaimed Emperor Quang Trung.[8] Although Nguyễn Huệ won this battle, he eventually submitted himself as vassal of Qing China and agreed to pay tribute annually."

Sinochallenger, i dont say China is not a great nation. In fact, China is one of the greatest nations today. We can't really match upto you both economically or socially.

But, dude, u r either over-estimating yourself or underestimating us.

If there would be a war, it won't be a "walk-down-the-park" for China. We may go down, but we'd go down fighting. And we swear it'd be a fight China would remember for all times to come ;)

"We will NOT go quietly into the night!"
"We will NOT vanish without a fight!"

P.S : I am totally against wars. i am not a warmonger

Have you read that article? If not I sugest you to read it again. Right top cornor at the result

I just take part of that article for you and members to read OK?

"In any event, the situation did not last long as the Tây Sơn leader, Nguyễn Huệ, launched a surprise attack against the Qing forces while they were celebrating the Chinese New Year festival of the year 1789. The Chinese were unprepared but fought for five days before being defeated at Battle of Đống Đa. Chiêu Thống fled back to China as Nguyễn Huệ was proclaimed Emperor Quang Trung.[8] Although Nguyễn Huệ won this battle, he eventually submitted himself as vassal of Qing China and agreed to pay tribute annually."
That's right, Vietnam. You know in your bones you are just a vassal of China. :) Why deny your destiny, your fate, your....... karma? Bow down and be a good vassal. Don't worry, we will treat you well, lots of goodies.

@sinochallenger u talking about KARMA?.... Seriously?.... China dont believe in Karma or God. For them their master is everything. You telling vietnaam people to bow chinese people? Come on dude. No country give sh1T About china. Atleast not vietnaam who rammed chinese ship recently. So you better bow to vietnaam and may be vietnaam would spare chinese ship next time around....

@sinochallenger u talking about KARMA?.... Seriously?.... China dont believe in Karma or God. For them their master is everything. You telling vietnaam people to bow chinese people? Come on dude. No country give sh1T About china. Atleast not vietnaam who rammed chinese ship recently. So you better bow to vietnaam and may be vietnaam would spare chinese ship next time around....

Same as SL doesn't give a sh!t about India by keep attacking its fishermen. :lol:

Sri Lanka must stop attacks on Indian fishermen: Advani - Hindustan Times

That's right, Vietnam. You know in your bones you are just a vassal of China. :) Why deny your destiny, your fate, your....... karma? Bow down and be a good vassal. Don't worry, we will treat you well, lots of goodies.

probably vietnam favors freedom more than goodies, unlike some chinese nationalists who have completely sold their freedom for some goodies....

probably vietnam favors freedom more than goodies, unlike some chinese nationalists who have completely sold their freedom for some goodies....
Go ahead and ask the Vietnamese here if they like india's "freedoms"..... that's right, those kind of "freedoms" :lol:

a sincere request to members. PLEASE donot make this thread into another one of those sino-indian comparison thread with no sense at all.

and please stop feeding the trolls, whether indian or chinese or others.

What? Denying my destiny, fate, karma?

You don't get the main subject right? The main point is Viet Nam always fight back when the right time will comes, more than that, Viet Nam knows its weaks due to has alot of wars ever since its declear for independent. That is why Viet Nam wants to buy off sometimes and even though China already "attack" Viet Nam 3 times untill now.

However, when Viet Nam exposed to the media, that also Viet Nam will takes any action may cause occur with China even China could makes Viet Nam damaged badly but enough is enough. I think China should know well about Viet Nam, and have you wonder why China has been cool it down due to return back to diploma chanel with Viet Nam lately?

Back
Top Bottom