What's new

Vietnamese Army visit to boost bilateral military ties with India

Whats cooking on Indian side...Sudenly so much happening here between India and vietnam... It all started from China warning India in South China sea... Indians are not responsible for whatever may come :smitten:

LOL we kicked your assss big time in 1962 and colonised vietnam for thousand of years both looser getting together great news , this time we can kill two birds with one stone LOL

Why don't you try another 1962 if you have REAL BALLS!!!

so after living for 3 years in Vietnam do you know everything about the thousand years of history about its people... or merely posting **** on net about India will tell about India... the only frog here is you no one else...

hahaha i know more about vietnam than you could ever managed.and not only restricted to vietnam my knowledge about asia is much more than you mate as i had been to taiwan hk macau china thailand masia japan and indonesia.

hahaha i know more about vietnam than you could ever managed.and not only restricted to vietnam my knowledge about asia is much more than you mate as i had been to taiwan hk macau china thailand masia japan and indonesia.

So you are the Chinese James Pond sorry BOND!!!

You are the Wikipedia of ASIA...

ever managed ... kid I have managed things you will not ever get close to touching them ,, and regarding countries decision to chose thr allies it all depends on the current environment surrounding them .. and kiddo you will see in future .. Indian/US and Japanese ships standing in Vietnami Naval bases doing regular practice... poor kid

ever managed ... kid I have managed things you will not ever get close to touching them ,, and regarding countries decision to chose thr allies it all depends on the current environment surrounding them .. and kiddo you will see in future .. Indian/US and Japanese ships standing in Vietnami Naval bases doing regular practice... poor kid

hahahah looking at your post i do suggest you go to japan and see how they think of you indians then come back talk to me .

yes and my advice to u is go traveling ans see the world and see how backward your country is compare to all those countries i mentioned.

Bro, Tell me where r u in UK, Let me see you know more place than I.... And i mean it....

yes and my advice to u is go traveling ans see the world and see how backward your country is compare to all those countries i mentioned.

haha backward ... in what sense ... yes there are masses in India which cant afford the modern luxury things in modern world...
but saying a nation backward .. who is sending missions to moon, building thorium based reactors.. making nuke submarines ... making aircraft carriers ... providing IT services to major financial, tech and healthcare corporations a backward country shows how much do you really know about this world...

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Bro, Tell me where r u in UK, Let me see you know more place than I.... And i mean it....

leave it bro... this kid has probably an insect sized brain with delusions of grandeur ... he needs his pills now...

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

hahahah looking at your post i do suggest you go to japan and see how they think of you indians then come back talk to me .

kid i am working with japanese right now and i pretty well know what they think about indians and chinese...

haha backward ... in what sense ... yes there are masses in India which cant afford the modern luxury things in modern world...
but saying a nation backward .. who is sending missions to moon, building thorium based reactors.. making nuke submarines ... making aircraft carriers ... providing IT services to major financial, tech and healthcare corporations a backward country shows how much do you really know about this world...

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

leave it bro... this kid has probably an insect sized brain with delusions of grandeur ... he needs his pills now...

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

kid i am working with japanese right now and i pretty well know what they think about indians and chinese...

Wherever i have been its Chinese out of table... All Chinese just wait and watch the game plan...

India has agreed to help Vietnam with intensive training in submarine operations and other related areas.

cool..this is the part that is the most interesting.
Seems India way more focussed about south china sea than i had anticipated.Gr8 move !!!!

LOLworking with japanese and you think you know japanese well, kid go read this

Japan racism 'deep and profound'
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Japan racism 'deep and profound'

Racism and Japanese public policy

Racism and Japanese public policy?Multi-topic Issues | IMADR

cool..this is the part that is the most interesting.
Seems India way more focussed about south china sea than i had anticipated.Gr8 move !!!!

I am sure its much more than that...:smitten: (ONLY TIME WILL TELL)

Back
Top Bottom