What's new

Vietnamese Army visit to boost bilateral military ties with India

Adnan Faruqi

BANNED
Reaction score
Vietnamese Army delegation visit to boost bilateral military ties with India

NEW DELHI: With both India and Vietnam keen to expand their bilateral defence ties, a top Vietnamese military delegation will be in town next week to discuss measures to bolster cooperation in joint combat exercises, training and other related areas.

Led by Vietnamese Army's deputy chief of general staff Lt-General Pham Zuan Hung, the eight-member delegation will hold talks with Navy chief Admiral Nirmal Verma, Army chief Gen V K Singh and chief of integrated defence staff Vice-Admiral Shekhar Sinha, among others.

During the week-long visit, beginning from Monday, the delegation will also be visiting the Agra airbase and the new officers' training academy in Gaya.

India has agreed to help Vietnam with intensive training in submarine operations and other related areas.

Both India and Vietnam are wary of China's "increasingly assertive behaviour" in the region. Defence minister A K Antony has promised all support to Vietnam to upgrade the capabilities of its armed forces.

India is supplying spares for the Russian-origin Petya class warships and OSA-II class missile boats of Vietnamese Navy, training its military personnel in information technology and English language skills, apart from holding joint exercises.

Vietnamese Army delegation visit to boost bilateral military ties - The Times of India

Vietnam and India should work together to counter China economically and militarily .
India should use Vietnam as China is using pakistan and in return we need to help them to make a true friendship unlike use and throw policy that is adopted by major economies like EU,NATO,China...

How about setting up some NATO 5.56X45mm and 7.62X51 ammo production facilities in Vietnam and supply them with INSAS assault rifles and Mag 58 GPMGs with the UBGL??They need to replace their AK 47s.

There very good news, Vietnam and India should focusing to a real enemy is. As long as we stand up together, we have more power than someone else. The more China gov aggressive action, the less China gov companion with the others.

Vietnam knows when to fight and and when to fight with China, more than any country in the World, we understand them very well, we knew a weak point of China gov. That's a reason why China gov never wants to UN to get involve anything on their claims.

Well well well... tha pace of our ties with Viets just got boosted further. That is great to see! Never imagined this joker government would actually do anything this serious to quieten that eager dragon so soon. This is a wonderful move.

If only the regime permits passive reforms in defense manufacturing now, we will see this relationship ramp up even further. With our own assembly lines expanded at least 5 times their current size,we will not only meet our own military requirements but be ready to actually export and support our emerging friends in the region.

The only thing that is left is defense production policy change. If that is done, then we don't need to worry about anything anymore.

We have to Upgrade their sukhois as they need to be improved to fight against the chinese ones...
Also brahmos should be supplied to them as early as possible....

^^^Good news but this is the first step let's not start to run when we have just started to walk.
I hope you understand

i agree that vietnaam should be brother of india and not like what pakistan is for china.... india alot different from china and that's why india has alot friendly countries.... Vietnaam is alot powerful country and india vietnaam together would be unbeatable. i love vietnaam since i was a boy. The movie about vietnaam and america war made me cry specialy the scene in which the vietnaam female got shot by american soldier. She fell down from the bridge.... That scene made me cry alot. i salute vietnaam for defending its self from powerful nation. Vietnaam and india friendship just started it will be friends forever.... Vietnaam is brother of india.

i agree that vietnaam should be brother of india and not like what pakistan is for china.... india alot different from china and that's why india has alot friendly countries.... Vietnaam is alot powerful country and india vietnaam together would be unbeatable. i love vietnaam since i was a boy. The movie about vietnaam and america war made me cry specialy the scene in which the vietnaam female got shot by american soldier. She fell down from the bridge.... That scene made me cry alot. i salute vietnaam for defending its self from powerful nation. Vietnaam and india friendship just started it will be friends forever.... Vietnaam is brother of india.

LOL you frog in the well make me laugh you probaly never been out of your country in your life and you talked as though you knew vietnam very well.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

There very good news, Vietnam and India should focusing to a real enemy is. As long as we stand up together, we have more power than someone else. The more China gov aggressive action, the less China gov companion with the others.

Vietnam knows when to fight and and when to fight with China, more than any country in the World, we understand them very well, we knew a weak point of China gov. That's a reason why China gov never wants to UN to get involve anything on their claims.

Hahaha having got a clue what your bs is all about, i m sure many members agreed with me:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

We have to Upgrade their sukhois as they need to be improved to fight against the chinese ones...
Also brahmos should be supplied to them as early as possible....

LOL we kicked your assss big time in 1962 and colonised vietnam for thousand of years both looser getting together great news , this time we can kill two birds with one stone LOL

LOL you frog in the well make me laugh you probaly never been out of your country in your life and you talked as though you knew vietnam very well.

how many papers have you published on Vietnam and India.. how much you know about Vietnam and India,,, how many times have you visited Vietnam and India,,
do you know that in India .. after every 4-5 kms ,,, a new language with pretty mature script exists , in every 100 kms .. facial features of people changes... do you knw that India has more Mongoloid people than Vietnam... do you know that India is as diversified or more than the whole world around her... keep your head down personal attacks show how weak you really are...

how many papers have you published on Vietnam and India.. how much you know about Vietnam and India,,, how many times have you visited Vietnam and India,,
do you know that in India .. after every 4-5 kms ,,, a new language with pretty mature script exists do you knw that India has more Mongoloid people that Vietnam... do you know that India is as diversified or more that the whole world around her... keep your head down personal attacks show how weak you really are...

Hahaha you another frog in the well for your info i been living in vietnam for 3 years . Many of my relatives still doing business in vietnam.

Hahaha you another frog in the well for your info i been living in vietnam for 3 years . Many of my relatives still doing business in vietnam.

so after living for 3 years in Vietnam do you know everything about the thousand years of history about its people... or merely posting **** on net about India will tell about India... the only frog here is you no one else...

Back
Top Bottom