What's new

Vietnam wants India to 'rise quickly' in region

Don't underestimate the US but don't ever overestimate India.

When Vietnam rely on India to back them up, we all know Vietnam in a deep shit with all pun intended.

Is it the same US which was frustrated with looming defeat in Vietnam war and resorted to use chemical weapons on Vietnam ...???

India will have to wait for till 2017-2018 , when India's Mountain strike divisions will be ready for china , missile and AF will regain strength along with navy with Subs and 2 AF's

Till then India has to lie low.

You mean India liter with human waste are hazard to human health?

I guess when you have nothing of substance to add to the debate, then all you can talk about it human waste. Anyway, numbers is an option that is always overlooked. If thse countried and other friendly countries in the Far east can come together to check China...I say good for them. Maybe they can pool their resources and do joint research which would allow them to match China's military research budget. All options on the table.

I guess when you have nothing of substance to add to the debate, then all you can talk about it human waste. Anyway, numbers is an option that is always overlooked. If thse countried and other friendly countries in the Far east can come together to check China...I say good for them. Maybe they can pool their resources and do joint research which would allow them to match China's military research budget. All options on the table.

I guess Indian nothing important to debate with, I just pull Indian string and get a reaction from you.

I guess Indian nothing important to debate with, I just pull Indian string and get a reaction from you.

There is nothing to debate with you either false flagger. A post about Vietnam and India gets a reaction from your kind.

But let's be honest, shall we?

Nah Indians can teach the Viets the original trick on how to sink their own naval warships with their own subs in their own harbours with a speed of at least 1 major warship inccident per month guaranteed, while the Viets can TOT toilets technology, finally, to the Indians in return advancing the latter to the 20th century. I dunno you but I see a marriage made in heaven here.

You are aware China has an issue with not enough toilets also right? Let's be honest. If China faced as much technological restrictions and denials as India.....then this wouldn't be an issue. I guess when all you can talk about doo doo.....it describes your kind well

I'm sure India will rise, but it's naive for Vietnam to think India will allow itself to be dragged into it's game against China. Perhaps it will be India manipulating Vietnam against us. Who will be the puppet, who will be the master? Very interesting indeed. :lol:

Don't underestimate the US but don't ever overestimate India.

When Vietnam rely on India to back them up, we all know Vietnam in a deep shit with all pun intended.
No one believe in US now , US is now reduced to Paper power,A) Syria : Warned If syria used Chemical weapon US will attack Syria , after that Syria used 30 times chemical weapons and US become laughing stock in world.B) With Russia also US can't save the region , just hide in his hole .Middle East:- SA , Israel , etc now laugh at US .no country, can count on US , and next only visible alternative to US is India and Russia , Japan etc.

I'm sure India will rise, but it's naive for Vietnam to think India will allow itself to be dragged into it's game against China. Perhaps it will be India manipulating Vietnam against us. Who will be the puppet, who will be the master? Very interesting indeed. :lol:

Well , India already looking for oil on the area which China claimed its, so India is already in the game . What china did with India , by supplying nuclear weapons and missile to PAK. its now pay back time in same line.

Well, if I was Vietnam I would bet on some other country. India has always been reluctant to enter the fights of others although the Indian media would like you to think India is already a superpower. Just work on the economy, education, infrastructure and defence. The rest will follow.

India does not have to match China ...cent per cent

there is no doubt that China is much ahead of India on many aspects ....

But India is the only country which can potentially with stand against China's power .

West as well as rest of the world is growing suspicious of China's intentions day by day , they are likely to look for and back the next best candidate which can check mate China ...and that's India .

India is INCAPABLE of standing up to the Chinese nation.

India is a state but not a nation, and hence why it is so inefficient. This is permanently built into the system and cannot be changed.

China is 10-15 years away from being a developed country. When it reaches this level, India will still be 3rd world. China will treat India as it sees fit and won't care what anyone thinks then.

Indians better get used to Chinese dominance of Asia very soon.

India is INCAPABLE of standing up to the Chinese nation.

India is a state but not a nation, and hence why it is so inefficient. This is permanently built into the system and cannot be changed.

China is 10-15 years away from being a developed country. When it reaches this level, India will still be 3rd world. China will treat India as it sees fit and won't care what anyone thinks then.

Indians better get used to Chinese dominance of Asia very soon.

India is too big to be dominated however, Bangladesh will surely be dominated by every surrounding country.

Back
Top Bottom